It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House counts unborn children as visitors for Tours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Pregnant and planning on taking a tour of the White House while visiting DC? You will have to register your unborn child as a visitor before you're allowed in.

Security at pro-choice White House counts unborn children

The pro-choice Obama White House requires pregnant visitors to count their unborn child as a person for tours of the executive mansion.

“Crazy as it may sound, you MUST include the baby in the overall count of guests in the tour,” the email stated. “It’s an easy process.”

The missive instructs guests to list the following for unborn children:

“LAST NAME: The family’s last name.

FIRST NAME: ‘Baby’ as a first name.

MIDDLE NAME: NMN as in No Middle Name.

DOB: Use the date you are submitting the request to us as their birthday.

GENDER: If the parents know put the gender down if not, you can enter either M or F as we’ll ask you to update it at the time of birth.

SOCIAL: As they will not have a SSN and are under 18, you will not need to enter this field. Again if the spreadsheet asked for a social enter 9 zero’s (not the word nine zeros but 000000000 and yes it happens!)

CITIZEN/CITY/STATE: The citizen, city and state should be entered the same as the parents.”

A spokesman for the Secret Service said all visitors to the White House are required to provide identification “regardless of age,” and that the policy for unborn infants takes into account that a child might be born between the time that its parents request a tour and the time that the tour actually takes place.

Washington Times

Sure, we can point out the irony of the most pro-abortion president in history acknowledging the person-hood of unborn children with this policy but, what bothers me is how they are seeking security information on even unborn children. Sure, you can't put down their Social Security number yet but, they still want you to record your baby's info for their security database. I find this disturbing. Its scary to think that someone's baby will end up on some government security database before they even draw their first breath.

And what's that about them asking you about the gender at the time of birth? You mean to tell me that the WH security staff is going to be following up later to get all the info filled in for their files? This is craziness.

Is the White House security staff so paranoid that they have to record even the information of the unborn in order to keep the building safe? How much of a threat do they think unborn babies are? How paranoid has this country become?

edit on 5/8/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

A spokesman for the Secret Service said all visitors to the White House are required to provide identification “regardless of age,” and that the policy for unborn infants takes into account that a child might be born between the time that its parents request a tour and the time that the tour actually takes place.

Requiring parents to register their unborn child “serves as a placeholder,” said spokesman Max Milien. He said the policy helps “to expedite the process” when parents arrive for a tour with a baby that has been born recently.

Maybe if they're that pregnant they can hold off on touring the WH.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This very fact would be one of my arguments for the cessation of murdering unborn children! If the White House considers an unborn child a "person", and the taking of the life of a person is murder, then abortion is murder of a person as defined by the White House!
edit on 8/5/2012 by SeenMyShare because: typo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
his very fact would be one of my arguments for the cessation of murdering unborn children!

Indeed.

If the fetus has to be register that means it is recognized as a living being aka visitor.

Blows abortion right out of the water.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They are doing a preety similar thing with the children and the olympics now. Ahh they get at you in every possible way till you die dry as a bone. Next you will get a charge when you visit a place for every child your planning to have :/

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I am surprised they count the unborn as a visitor
since they don't recognize them as being human
until born!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Add to that all the photos of relatives and friends and animals. Whatever assembles life on your device. Remember they have a soul too.

That would be extra 400$ please!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Once the unborn are registered, they will likely be voting this fall. Most probably in swing states. Oddly, they are all democrats.
edit on 5/8/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

That's it! They want the unborn registered in time to use
"their" info for voting purposes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

FIRST NAME: ‘Baby’ as a first name.

What on Earth does 'Baby Spice' do?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Requiring parents to register their unborn child “serves as a placeholder,” said spokesman Max Milien. He said the policy helps “to expedite the process” when parents arrive for a tour with a baby that has been born recently.

Maybe if they're that pregnant they can hold off on touring the WH.

It takes at the very least one month after applying and registering to get a White House Tour and thats if you are very very lucky, they suggest registering 6 months in advance. So they tell you to register your baby now because if you show up with a baby not on the list then you will not be allowed in.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Whew!

Thank god.

For a moment I thought they wanted us to register our sperm. Surely an insurmountable task.

edit on 8-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
And then of course the question arises, what happens if you register your fetus but go for an abortion after leaving the white house.

Do you send them a notice or give them a bottle of white out?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

It takes at the very least one month after applying and registering to get a White House Tour and thats if you are very very lucky, they suggest registering 6 months in advance. So they tell you to register your baby now because if you show up with a baby not on the list then you will not be allowed in.

Holy cow!

I couldn't imagine waiting that long to just tour the White House. You would be effectively planning your whole vacation around that one event. It couldn't be that impressive.

Its a good thing there's plenty of other things to do while in Washington, like viewing all the corrupt politicians up on Capitol Hill. I hear its better than any zoo although a good bit more smelly.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Anti-abortion propoganda much.

It has its place and it can be abused. So I try to stay neutral on the subject.

I always lean to the choice that the gov't should not dictate what we do to our own bodies.

Its mine not yours. Its mine not thiers. Its mine. Its really the only thing that is mine. They can take everthing else that is mine, but not my body.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant! I wish I could give you about 5 stars for that one. Remember, if you really care, you need to start voting early, and then vote often!

top topics

join