It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal (Possibly demonic encounter)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Let me start with a bit of background and work my way up to the story.

I just recently moved back to the states from Germany (dad retired from the Air Force) to a small town called Fredericktown, Missouri. I found a nice little girly and we've been dating for a few months. Shes told me stories of her encounters with ghosts, demons, and she can supposedly see peoples colors (auras??). Shes also showed me pictures which are very creepy. In one shes sitting on a swing and had her sister take a picture of her on it at night. After she looked at it, a figure stood next to her with his hand on her shoulder. Others were of her room. She told me shes always had experiences with the paranormal. She wont go near a Ouija board ( I asked her because I wanted some proof).

I'm not much of a believer or wasn't until she showed me these pictures straight from her camera. She says ever since I've got here, her communication with the afterlife has been almost none. Except for two nights ago, the night of the Super Moon (5/7/12).

We were laying in bed, enjoying our saturday night, and decided it was time to crash. I was almost completely out when she was startled and started to cry/whimper. Our door wasn't completely shut but just barely open. It then started to open about 8-12 inches and stopped (it did this not fast but not slow). This is when she grabbed me tight and I kept asking her what was going on.

She kept crying and wouldnt look at me saying
"I don't know what she wants" "I don't know what they want"

Then she said it left and she said she could see (from our room through the walls I guess or perhaps remotely she couldn't explain it really) the figure which turned out to be a tall blonde woman aged 19 standing over her sisters bed.

Then she said the figure told her telepathically " I'm going to get my sister, I'll be back ".

Nothing happened the rest of the night. She couldn't sleep, and I was scared as hell even though I didn't see anything. I could feel the fear from her.

The next morning she said the figure had gotten nearly in her face while we were laying there but wouldn't tell me while it was happening that night.

Later that day her sister told her about a dream she had where she felt like someone was watching her in bed.

This is all very weird to me and I completely believe her but I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm very interested now and even though I was scared...I was interested in it. Something from beyond our physical world was trying to intervene with us. It's almost amazing when it actually happens to you. I just hope it's not evil....but the way she was acting made it seem iffy, if you know what I mean.

Now what do I expect from you the reader?
Nothing is expected but I will request this.

A) If you believe you are psychic(remote viewer, etc) please try to give more information about this situation or what you see. (if you're real and want to provide input, provide specific details about the room we were in or even the type of house)

B) Share a similar experience.

C) Provide sources or links to sites that could help me understand what it was.

Thanks for reading and if you have absolutely any questions be sure to ask. I don't expect much to come out of this, but a guy can only be hopeful.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

My thoughts ?

If it is proven to be paranormal ? It is demonic.

Snf

Do you have a Bible in the house ? If not ? Get one and bless every room with it then the entire house.

That's what I would do anyway.
edit on 7-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How do you mean? Demonic as in cruel intentions? My research into the topic is very limited and specifics would be great.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

K first off I'm not a Bible thumper at all my good man FYI. Just I belive this stuff goes on according to a manuel. So get a Bible and bless the house as I say I would do. From what I've experienced there is truely just the one name that has power over these spirits to negate thier presence.
Then leave the Bible in her room.

Gaurantee they will be nullified.

How do you mean? Demonic as in cruel intentions?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by randyvs

K first off I'm not a Bible thumper at all my good man FYI. Just I belive this stuff goes on according to a manuel. So get a Bible and bless the house as I say I would do. From what I've experienced there is truely just the one name that has power over these spirits to negate thier presence.
Then leave the Bible in her room.

Gaurantee they will be nullified.

Demons are pesky, but most of "them" pose no real threat and cleaning up is a cinch. Pending on what you have, you could also use it for any other magical type being/human/even alien...

Yes i know i sound like a mad man, more than most on ats, but these are a few things that I have used the bible and the power of J.c. if you will, if u don't believe then god speed, go to the occult or something

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not really interested persay in getting rid of said spirits. Im interested more in learning about them. Why they're here. Why interact?

Did the Supermoon bring any ideas to anyones heads?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I'm not really interested persay in getting rid of said spirits. Im interested more in learning about them. Why they're here. Why interact?

Most of the time offering your soul reveals more information start with that. Horrible advice from me, but curiousity killed the cat,

some people are just blind

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Those shadow beings feed off of fear and negativity, so do not be in fear of them. They can't manifest into the 3rd dimension like we do...So ground yourself and surround yourself with love. About the aura seeing, I can see them too by using a method with my peripheral vision; maybe she can clarify the aura seeing with an ability/technique. Stay safe

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
Those shadow beings feed off of fear and negativity, so do not be in fear of them. They can't manifest into the 3rd dimension like we do.

Yeah they can, depends on a variety of things, look at those who are possessed

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

How do you mean? Demonic as in cruel intentions?

So what about it ? Scaring your daughter out of her mind is obviously because of only happy thoughts going out her way ?

Sounds like something very real and very scarey to me when you say you could feel the fear in her. It's either her imagination or something you need to step up and defend your family from. Not now, but right now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... heres written proof of such things

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Jordan

I can't believe you told him to go to the occult.

That's like lighting someone on fire and telling em to jump in a pool filled with rubbing alcohol.

Lmao.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
she may have a crystalized consciousness and could be creating these "beings". but there is still a pretty big possibility it's a spirit. tbh idk what i'd do. send off good vibes, wear some rudra beads, anything to get away from that spectrum of energy

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Those that are possessed still have free will, and made the choice to allow a spirit attachment upon themselves. This body you inhabit is uniquely yours, and no spirit can invade it without consent....consent of the feared

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

I tried commanding them once. That was a very bad idea..

Jesus always helps. I am not even religious.

I don't get it, but it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure one of these guys tried to get my body once. It set off all these nuclear energy explosions in my head while scream/roaring my name. This paralyzed me and then I was not in my body. I could see it there, as I was losing the connection. I fought it with my will power until finally the explosions let go enough for me to think "Jesus HELP!"

and I was free. It's getting close to 3am, so I should go to bed before anything weird happens.

General Tips:
~get a dog.
~leave light on at night
~if awake at 3am only do positive things (bob marley music comes to mind)
~avoid excessive negative emotions (intense fear/anger/despair/sadness)
~avoid silly relationship fights (my girl found out the hard way that demons are real one night when we had a bad fight)
~don't talk about this too much
~don't give it attention
~Jesus, Jesus, and...
~Jesus

**creepy, now there's an owl outside my house whooing right near my window... it's making sounds my cat likes to make, it's almost "chirping" or "gurgling" haha.

Good Luck

Originally posted by Elsek

Full moons make weird energy. I don't know much about it, but the energy of moonlight seems in opposition to Sunlight. Think Witchcraft, and warewolves, and such..

I would not try and learn anything from these guys. They're too tricky for any useful information. Talk to your own soul or god or your unconscious mind. These know more, and won't lie to you. attention is invitation. Invitation to the wrong ones and you're in a world of fear/pain/depression. You don't want them to leave? No problem just start asking questions when you are alone at night hahahaha. Up to you man..
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

This guy suddenly seems very full of crap.

Not a word since I called him out about concern for his daughter.

Almost like he didn't think this thru. So how bout it OP ? You pull'in our chain?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

there's a daughter?

I thought he was talking about the girly he met..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You're correct. My bad.

Then she said the figure told her telepathically " I'm going to get my sister, I'll be back ".

This thru me off some how.

Just the same, how can one not have any concern ? When this thing scared the crap out of her ?
edit on 8-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Lay down your own personal rules, verbally around your home, reinforced with love, what you will and will not tolerate but that all those who see love are welcome. Love your house, respect it and love and respect all those who dwell in it and are 'invited' into it. The same can be done for the land the house/unit sits on.

Try to feel the created energy in your surroundings, it loves you and will protect you with acknowledgement.
Remember it was nurtured by a mother, daughter and sister but created by the father, the son and the brother.

It is a good idea to think acceptance and love when afraid of these happenings and resolve your fear, be brave.

All these 'visitors' in all forms, must have permission for contact, it's not widely known by the general population just yet. Much like children, set personal boundaries, you are allowed it is your right as a free will loving entity and remember to be respectful and polite as your parents taught you.

I hope I have helped, much light and love for your adventure

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

While you can think what you want keep in mind this is at my girlfriends house and I have no relation to the girl or her sister.

Some of your replies seems a little off the chain too so don't be so quick to criticize

You'll notice this is the first post/thread Ive made in months as it freaked me out so much.

EDIT

I didnt clairify but the sister I was talking about there was THE GHOSTS sister. My girlfriend said the Ghost said it was coming back with her sister. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join