It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal (Possibly demonic encounter)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thanks man, finally a somewhat useful/coherent post.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Probable demonic encounter, if it wasn't simply a dream. Seriously, your girlfriend needs some help, if that's the case. Communicating with them is dangerous, and having them scare here in her own home? Not acceptable. I will be completely honest, and state that I am addressing this as a Christian. This situation needs prayer, and the ONLY real protection is salvation. Then, one can order them OUT. Otherwise, you can try, but they can come back, especially if invited. Prayers sent for all of you. Please, don't take this situation lightly. Curiosity is something I can easily understand, but in this case, it's dangerous.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not all spirits are dangerous, and spirits can't bother you if you have a higher vibration than them. I say investigate, why waste the opportunity to get information, plus embracing it might scare it off anyway. You should try to learn how to see auras also.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No this was definitely very real. I am a non-believer but she has been Christian all her life.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I actually started looking into that last night and it was very interesting to read upon but I'm not completely sold. I guess I need to do more research.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't think it was a human ghost; typically people go into the afterlife upon death, but arguably the being searching for its relative ("sister") might keep it tethered. However, people typically accept their deaths and know they'll see their loved ones again. Unless a tragedy struck.

Most likely it was a demon. Creatures such as ghosts, that are fairly harmless, will not instill such fear. Demons, on the other hand, are non-human spirits and the best name we can give to such entities of malevolence.

What can you do? Stay positive, get involved with positive spiritualism (like prayer, studying the bible or whatever your religious book is, meditation, etc.), and if it gets worse contact a local priest who has a reputation for being devoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join