It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unified Theory Visual Model Draft ver.9

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

The definition of Space is the distace between tangible particles of Matter. Matter is of course comprised of particles that have a relative mass as well as Particle/Wave forms of Energy.

Space as it applies to distances between Celestial Bodies...is speckled with not only celestail bodies of all shapes and sizes but also contains all sorts of Particles of Matter on an Atomic or Molecular Level as well as Particle/Wave Forms of Energy such as Photons and other Quantum Particles.

It is the expansion of the Galaxies as well as existance of Dark Matter and Energy that continually expands Space/Time as the two are inseperable. Split Infinity

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by mzungu

The definition of Space is the distace between tangible particles of Matter. Matter is of course comprised of particles that have a relative mass as well as Particle/Wave forms of Energy.

Space as it applies to distances between Celestial Bodies...is speckled with not only celestail bodies of all shapes and sizes but also contains all sorts of Particles of Matter on an Atomic or Molecular Level as well as Particle/Wave Forms of Energy such as Photons and other Quantum Particles.

It is the expansion of the Galaxies as well as existance of Dark Matter and Energy that continually expands Space/Time as the two are inseperable. Split Infinity

i'm just suggesting that space and matter are different densities of the same stuff, created out of differing frequencies of vibration. dark matter and dark energy do not exist, they are theoretical models used to fill holes in our polarised understanding.

the expansion or contraction of galaxies depends entirely on from which direction you are looking at them.

infinity cannot be split, if it could be it wouldn't be infinite.

"there are only two things which are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not entirely sure about the universe" -albert einstein
edit on 16/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

Space....is a lack of "STUFF". Matter....is Protons, Sometimes Netrons and Electrons....but the Protons and Neutrons are comprised of smaller Quantum Particles like Quarks, Leptons, Glueons...etc.

Space cannot exist without Matter as Space/Time is simply the Geometric Construct of which Matter and other Forms of Energy besides Electrons such as Photons Exist in. Without these...there could be no Space/Time as without Matter or Energy....there can be no reference to distance and time thus you would have Non-Existance.

I am sorry but SPACE...is not made up of the same STUFF as Matter as SPACE is a lack of STUFF of any kind. Dust or other forms of Matter or Energy that inhabbit Space....are defined by the lack of anything or the SPACE BETWEEN THEM even on a Sub-Atomic Level.

One thing is for certain...Large Celestial Objects or objects that have almost Infinite Mass...such as a Blackhole...WARP SPACE/TIME...to the degree that even light or Photons will be drawn into their Extreme Warpeture of Space/Time. This is one of the reasons we know that Space/Time is a Geometric Construction as PHOTONS....a Quantum Particle/Wave...are effected by Gravity as even though they have no Mass...they actually achieve a Micro-Mass in the presence of a Blackhole and will travel along the curved Space/Time inward to the Blackhole.

When I drop an Apple...why does it fall? There is no Magnetics involved. There is no Kinetic Energy being applied as I just let it go and I do not force it into motion. There is nothing propelling it or pulling it. GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE! It is Space/Time Geometry...and to blow your mind...the apple when dropped is not actually in motion! It is not actually moving! Rather it is traveling upon the warpeture created by the Earths Gravity Well. Thus...the apple is not in motion but rather EXISTING AT DIFFERENT POINTS OF POSITION BASED UPON TIME BY A SINGULARITIES OR ONE DIMENTIONALITIES EFFECT ON ANY EXISTING PARTICLE AS THE APPLE IS MATTER THUS MASS AND ENERGY. This shows that Gravity does not only effect Mass but effects energy as well. Kinetic Energy cannot FORCE Quantum Particles into movement. I cannot hit a Photon or Electron with a paddle and force it to move. But Gravity can Warp or Fold Space to cause a Photon traveling at 186,300 miles a second...to change direction...but it is really not changing direction it is traveling along with Space/Time's Warp or Curvature.

But that Apple...TRAVELS without MOVING. Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

the argument this theory makes is that space is not so much a lack of stuff as it is a level of stuff we cannot (yet) see nor interpret, it this moment in time, outside of artistic expression, (which really is just another "scale" of science).

your arguments against this theory do not have any relevance to the theory itself, you're fighting against what you think the words you are reading mean. what they mean to you is dependant on your disposition within the spiral of information you find yourself, but trust me, (or rather, trust you, since you and i are the same thing occurring in a different time and space), that it will all become clear, given enough time.

edit on 17/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

THAT....is what I am trying to get at and trying to allow you to see. TIME...is NOT LINEAR. Without Geometric Spacial Distance as well as reference within that Geometric Spacial Construct...there can be no TIME.

Think about it. How can you have time without a frame of reference? You CAN'T! You can't have time without Matter. You cannot have Time without MOVEMENT. And you can't have time without the Construct of Space which exists only with Matter and Energy present as well as the Quantum Particles that make up the Protons and Neutrons that are the Nucleus of Atoms which cannot exist without Electrons which are also Quantum Particles.

Our Universe is comprised of at the very least 11 Dimentional States....I believe more. Each dimentional state is partially governed by another. In the case of One Dimentionality or Singularity....all points of position in the Universe are the same point as well as all points of Time....past, present or future...are the same.

Since Space/Time is called so because Gravity is in effect an expression of One Dimentionality or Singularity...and even though even the smallest Atom...Hydrogen with one Proton and one Electron...will create to a small extent a warpature in the Fabric of Space/Time...on larger scales....a Planet or Sun or in extreme cases...Giant Blackholes such as the ones at the center of Every Galaxy....Warp Space to an extent that Billions upon Billions of Stars and Planets orbit around them.

Space/Time is called so because Gravity is created by Celestial Objects and without objects or even particles...there would be no space and there would be no time. Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

THAT....is what I am trying to get at and trying to allow you to see. TIME...is NOT LINEAR. Without Geometric Spacial Distance as well as reference within that Geometric Spacial Construct...there can be no TIME.

Think about it. How can you have time without a frame of reference? You CAN'T! You can't have time without Matter. You cannot have Time without MOVEMENT. And you can't have time without the Construct of Space which exists only with Matter and Energy present as well as the Quantum Particles that make up the Protons and Neutrons that are the Nucleus of Atoms which cannot exist without Electrons which are also Quantum Particles.

Our Universe is comprised of at the very least 11 Dimentional States....I believe more. Each dimentional state is partially governed by another. In the case of One Dimentionality or Singularity....all points of position in the Universe are the same point as well as all points of Time....past, present or future...are the same.

Since Space/Time is called so because Gravity is in effect an expression of One Dimentionality or Singularity...and even though even the smallest Atom...Hydrogen with one Proton and one Electron...will create to a small extent a warpature in the Fabric of Space/Time...on larger scales....a Planet or Sun or in extreme cases...Giant Blackholes such as the ones at the center of Every Galaxy....Warp Space to an extent that Billions upon Billions of Stars and Planets orbit around them.

Space/Time is called so because Gravity is created by Celestial Objects and without objects or even particles...there would be no space and there would be no time. Split Infinity

thankyou for proving the point i made in the previous post. time does not exist without the frame of reference of human experience. how fast you travel determines your time.

gravity is generated by all celestial bodies, even your own.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

But that is not so...Space/Time existed before Humans were around to percieve it. Space/Time existed before any creature on Earth that had the mental capacity to have perception of time...percieved it.

Plus with the shear size of the Galaxy let alone our Universe or Multiverse...it would be arrogant anf indeed STUPID to believe we Humans were the only sentient species.

I know as a FACT...not a belief...or a desire or wish...but a FACT...E.T. is a reality. I also know that we know of several known races as well as many unknown ones. This information is something that I WISH I did not know...but I do...and so I deal with it. The one thing I can say about it is....all these people on this board that say they want to know...demand to know...claim their right to know...if they KNEW....they would wish they did not.

I have but a GLIMPSE of what Reality is and I wish I did not. I learned of this through experience of my sometimes Job. I have seen some of the toughest people....just shut down upon recieving a Glimpse as some cannot handle it. And for those who think the World is ready for Full Disclosure....they don't know what they are talking about. It would be ABSOLUTE CHAOS.

So Space/Time has been around for over 14 Billion Years in THIS UNIVERSAL REALITY. You are making an assumption that it takes the existance of the Human Mind for Space/Time to exist. This is not true. There have been BILLIONS of Sentient Races that have come and gone well before Humans existed. The Multiverse Exists without us as well as with us.

Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

But that is not so...Space/Time existed before Humans were around to percieve it. Space/Time existed before any creature on Earth that had the mental capacity to have perception of time...percieved it.

this is not disputed.

Plus with the shear size of the Galaxy let alone our Universe or Multiverse...it would be arrogant anf indeed STUPID to believe we Humans were the only sentient species.

this is not disputed either. the universe itself is sentient.

I know as a FACT...not a belief...or a desire or wish...but a FACT...E.T. is a reality. I also know that we know of several known races as well as many unknown ones. This information is something that I WISH I did not know...but I do...and so I deal with it. The one thing I can say about it is....all these people on this board that say they want to know...demand to know...claim their right to know...if they KNEW....they would wish they did not.

this is opinion and not fact. the sun and the moon are extraterrestrials, and they aren't out to destroy us, they are here to evolve us.

I have but a GLIMPSE of what Reality is and I wish I did not. I learned of this through experience of my sometimes Job. I have seen some of the toughest people....just shut down upon recieving a Glimpse as some cannot handle it. And for those who think the World is ready for Full Disclosure....they don't know what they are talking about. It would be ABSOLUTE CHAOS.

what is absolute chaos to you? how do you define it? where does chaos in your world become order? is it when you can understand the nature of something or is it when a scientist does? a philosopher? a poet?

So Space/Time has been around for over 14 Billion Years in THIS UNIVERSAL REALITY. You are making an assumption that it takes the existance of the Human Mind for Space/Time to exist. This is not true. There have been BILLIONS of Sentient Races that have come and gone well before Humans existed. The Multiverse Exists without us as well as with us.

how can space and time have existed for only 14 billion or so years? you can't use time as a measure of something that is time. they are the same thing. they have always existed and always will. you are making the assumption that we are somehow separate from the universe, that we came here from some "other place", but how can that be true when we are a product of it? a manifestation of it? the evolution of it?

a turtle does not know that the earth revolves around the sun, or that you can use the human invention of numbers to calculate the time it takes the light generated by it to reach us. it only understands that it exists to support its existence, and so it does what it does to help the process along the way.

if nothing existed until we found it, or proved it, or worked out an equation to calculate it, then how the hell did we come about in the first place? i'll tell you how, we invented the Earth and the Universe around us in an attempt to figure out what we/it are.

now that we are finally on the brink, you want to run away and hide behind "equations" and "human logic" and the fear of the "unknown"? the universe doesn't care what you think it is, it only cares that you keep moving, keep processing, keep trying to figure it and yourself out so eventually you can realise that you are it and it is you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

watch this, and listen to it, and try to understand it. it's what the nucleus of an atom actually looks like.

in the immortal words of bill hicks, "There is a living God who will talk directly f**king to you".

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i'm really sorry, i didn't want to shove it down your throat like that, to lighten the mood, here's another message from me/new zealand/earth/solar system/universe(s)/God

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

I was using E.T. as a way to describe an Alien Race that is not from Sol's Solar System.

As far as Time and the age of this Universal Reality....using the Hubble Space Telescope...we can see 13.4 Billion Light Years till we get to within 379,000 Light Years of the Big Bang...this is called the WMAP an Ocean of Super Heated Plasma that prevents any light from passing through it. It is a wall of Microwave Radiation that will not allow us to directly see the Big Bang.

Remember...we are looking at but ONE UNIVERSAL REALITY and there are MANY OTHERS as well for each of these different Universal Realities there are INFINITE NUMBERS of DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL BRANCHES and thus infinite numbers of me and you. But all the versions of us are contained within the interconnective Divergent Quantum Particle Exchange and Transfer that exists within THIS UNIVERSAL REALITIES PHYSICAL LAWS.

There are many other Universal Realities with their own Divergent Universal Systems that do not include us or even a Universe that is constructed with Phyical Laws to allow us to exist. So Humans are not special as far as a Multiversal System is concerned. The Multiverse maybe Timeless as a Beginning and end are Human concepts...and our Multiversal System maybe a Continum that once one is able to navigate it..will be able to exploit these Divergent Universal Interconnectivities. If one could do this...then...MAN! Could you have a LOT of FUN! Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

I was using E.T. as a way to describe an Alien Race that is not from Sol's Solar System.

no you weren't, you were using e.t. as a way to describe your fear.

As far as Time and the age of this Universal Reality....using the Hubble Space Telescope...we can see 13.4 Billion Light Years till we get to within 379,000 Light Years of the Big Bang...this is called the WMAP an Ocean of Super Heated Plasma that prevents any light from passing through it. It is a wall of Microwave Radiation that will not allow us to directly see the Big Bang.

the big bang never started, and it will never stop. the big bang is an infinite bang!

Remember...we are looking at but ONE UNIVERSAL REALITY and there are MANY OTHERS as well for each of these different Universal Realities there are INFINITE NUMBERS of DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL BRANCHES and thus infinite numbers of me and you. But all the versions of us are contained within the interconnective Divergent Quantum Particle Exchange and Transfer that exists within THIS UNIVERSAL REALITIES PHYSICAL LAWS.

yeah, but you are assuming that universes have to happen in different times and spaces.

There are many other Universal Realities with their own Divergent Universal Systems that do not include us or even a Universe that is constructed with Phyical Laws to allow us to exist. So Humans are not special as far as a Multiversal System is concerned. The Multiverse maybe Timeless as a Beginning an
d end are Human concepts...and our Multiversal System maybe a Continum that once one is able to navigate it..will be able to exploit these Divergent Universal Interconnectivities. If one could do this...then...MAN! Could you have a LOT of FUN! Split Infinity

you are doing it. you are connected. are you not having fun? i am. fun is right there for the taking, if you would just shut up and stop trying to explain it and instead just understand it.

"Playing with humans is easy, I do it all the time"
-God/Love/Humans/Animals/Nature/Universe/Multiverse

There you go, a new abbreviation (or is it a contraction? an expansion which has been reassembled and then again contracted and then abbreviated?) for the word reality. G.L.H.A.N.U.M. This shall become my church of Glhanumology!

edit: actually, no. that was a misspellation. what it really stands for is Good Luck H U M A N!
edit on 18/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

I do not talk about what I know that is to an extent public about E.T.'s out of Fear or out of some plan to spread fear...I talk about FACTS...it is up to the reader to fear or not these FACTS.

The Big Bang was the moment that our Univeral Construct began arranging itself into what it is now. What we can see through not only the Hubble but a new generation of various E.M. Spectrum detecting Telescopes always comes to a barrier of Background of Microwave Radiation that we cannot see past or through. This barrier exists 13.4 Billion Light Years away.

As far as your assumption that I was saying that different Divergent Universal States that are based on our Universal Reality or Vice-Versa....is not what I was saying. What I was trying to make you understand is that TIME IS NON-LINEAR in any aspect or condition or Universal Divergent Reality...thus...if we are using a model of many Divergent Universal States that are based on the same Laws of Physics as our own...since in a MULTIVERSE...there would be infinite types of Universal Realities of which many have nothing to do with our Universal State....all the Divergent Universal Realities that are off shoots of one another and Divergent to our own...would mean that these Universal Realities would also have their Space/Time Geometry interconnected to all possible Dimentional Geometry.

So One Dimentionality expresses itself as Gravity as well as Concurrent Time. If one has the ability to access these other Divergent Universal States then they also have the ability to access any point of position or any Time within any of them. This is how a Psychic can see possible Future events as well as access the past occurances imprinted upon any object of Matter like being able to record music on Magnetic Tape so does Matter store information about who and what interacted with it on a Quantum Level.

And YES! I am having FUN! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you call that fun? all i can see is a bunch of feeble words. symbols. things that are transient, whose meaning changes entirely depending on which universe is interpreting them.

REALITY is not a WORD.

Shut the f**k up and listen to yourself.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

OK...now you are being rude. I have been as gentle as possible when listening and not totally BLOWING YOU OUT OF THE WATER...on many statements that youhave made that when confronted with Logic that makes your statements look SILLY....you change the way you originally presented it or ignor the logic nd change subjects.

Now...you do not know me well enough nor have you presented ANYTHING of VIABLE SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTUAL POSSIBILITIES that make you look anything other than a person without a clue or worse...a person who has an inability to have a debate without sinking to LOW STANDARDS of response when someone besides you has another view that actually HAS a line of Science Based LOGIC.

Too bad. Too bad that you ae not grown up enough to just say...I disagree. Your loss and no one elses.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

OK...now you are being rude. I have been as gentle as possible when listening and not totally BLOWING YOU OUT OF THE WATER...on many statements that youhave made that when confronted with Logic that makes your statements look SILLY....you change the way you originally presented it or ignor the logic nd change subjects.

Now...you do not know me well enough nor have you presented ANYTHING of VIABLE SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTUAL POSSIBILITIES that make you look anything other than a person without a clue or worse...a person who has an inability to have a debate without sinking to LOW STANDARDS of response when someone besides you has another view that actually HAS a line of Science Based LOGIC.

Too bad. Too bad that you ae not grown up enough to just say...I disagree. Your loss and no one elses.
Split Infinity

where is your logic? where does it come from? what subject are you trying to discuss? the atoms and molecules that make up your body originated in the heart of the sun 14 billion years ago. does that make you an extraterrestrial?

you only find me rude because you do not understand me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

No...I find you rude because you are. And why the Hell do you keep associating objects and events as Exraterrestrial when you darn know well I was talking about actual Alien Beings?

We were having a debate then the next thing I know is you go all Bitchy on me. What is that about? And as far as my comment...which is verifiably true...that every Element in your and my body is the product of Solar Fusion or created by Supernova....and this also includes everything else in our Universal Reality...It shows and explains one very important fact....Space/Time exists because of the Particles...Protons and Neutrons and the Quantum Particles that make them up....WARPING SPACE/TIME to a point of such an extent that STARS WERE CREATED. Without GRAVITY which is an expresion of one of our Universes Geometric Dimentional States...this WARPING OF SPACE/TIME would not occur thus there would be no ability to create FUSION that is the fundemental reason we are ALIVE!

EVERYTHING that is alive is a product of Solar Radiation. Also...Life could not exist without Supernovas which create all the heavy elements...without this...NO LIFE! So since the particles that have mass thus create Gravity are existing in a FLUX STATE OF REALITY....one moment they exist...another they do not...and without them we could not exist either...are exchanging existance outside of our Universe...I find your concept that both the Macro-Universal and Quantum Flux Reality are tied to only this or ONE UNIVERSE...OURS....just plain STUPID!

If you would like to redeem yourself than show me one POSSIBILITY to where Quarks...Quantum Particles that exist in every Proton and Neutron yet change numericaly as they BLINK IN AND OUT OF UNIVERSAL REALITY...GO? And also...why is it that they exist within a Proton and Neutron at a Minimum and Maximum number but can change numericaly between these minimums and maximums at will?

Answer even a portion of that in some line of logic and I will be surprised! Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

look here human. you can fight over what you think the words you're reading mean, or you can try to understand them. an alien is something from another place and time. an alien is something foreign, something different from something else. if you see the world in black and white like that then i am very, very sorry for you.

isn't it funny that we have so many words for difference and yet somehow many of them mean the same thing?

the world isn't black and white you silly human-shaped universe. it's bright grey. it's any combination of stuff you want it to be, but it certainly not cannot be summed up with words.

if you want to believe in aliens, that's your decision. but you have to understand that where you see an alien, another person sees an angel, or a demon, or a politician, or an artist, or whatever they decide is the right truth for them.

it doesn't matter that different eyes see the same things a different way, just as long as they can agree that the thing they are seeing exists.

you crazy people are all aliens to me. but that doesn't mean we didn't all come from the same place or are going in the same direction. there is no such thing as right or wrong dude. and there is no such thing as evil.

with the right kind of eyes, anything can make sense. but you have to admit, it makes a lot more sense when we understand the true nature of what we are seeing, which is just us, reflected back at us through the mirror of the world.

my universe is bright grey, and it isn't going to end with an invasion of evil shapeshifting alien psychopaths if i have anything to do with it.

NOTHING blinks in and out of existence. if you think it does, you're looking at it from too far away.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

If you want to believe in something in particular...that is your right. But when you are presented with a condition of Reality and choose to ignor it...what does that say about you? And if you make a statement of what you believe...at the very least you could provide some proof or if not able to...a line of Logic so that others could find some merit in your concepts.

You just made a statement that nothing just Blinks in and out of Reality...but Quarks do and if you dispute this as you have done and provided the logic that we are just not looking at this from a far enough distance or even perspective...then how about explaining from what distant vantage point to view this from or from where or what area or point you are doing this?

Without specifics...your statement has no value. Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by mzungu

If you want to believe in something in particular...that is your right. But when you are presented with a condition of Reality and choose to ignor it...what does that say about you? And if you make a statement of what you believe...at the very least you could provide some proof or if not able to...a line of Logic so that others could find some merit in your concepts.

i love you. that statement is so ironic it would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad. you want to believe in evil aliens coming to destroy the world, and yet somehow my belief in the evolution of true freedom, peace, and universal balance is the one with no merit?

You just made a statement that nothing just Blinks in and out of Reality...but Quarks do and if you dispute this as you have done and provided the logic that we are just not looking at this from a far enough distance or even perspective...then how about explaining from what distant vantage point to view this from or from where or what area or point you are doing this?

and what happens when we discover the formula or the method in which these "quarks" pop in and out of "existence"? do they become less magical/multidimensional? you "popped into existence" the day you were born, but if you wanted to, you could trace the process back to the birth of the solar system itself.

Without specifics...your statement has no value. Split Infinity

specifically, which specifics? what terms are acceptable? how can i explain to you the nature of something if you only want to hear specific information that specifically agrees with your specific interpretation?

i love you, but you are just as ignorant of the true nature of reality as i am of the reason for your weird facination with the destruction of yourself. face it, you are dreaming. you are trapped in a series of false awakenings. going round and round in circles trying to "split infinity", when are you going to wake up and realise that no matter how many times you try, no matter which way you try to slice it, you're only gonna find more infinity.

don't worry though, everyone wakes up in their own "time", just try to "ez on" a bit longer =)

edit on 19/5/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join