It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag! CIA Thwarts Another Al-Qaida Underwear Bomb Plot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm tired of my tax dollars paying for bombs I never get to see.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So apparently the bomber was a cia informant and not a terrorist. nothing strange about that right?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, i could think of better places to put a bomb than down there next to my testicles, i could think of about 1000 different places i'd rather put it that doesn't involve vaporising my junk or turning myself into Alpo.
edit on 8-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Oh, the timing is so perfect, isn't it?

On the eve of what will be known as the "Summer of Discontent" and a 2012 Election. Perfect timing!

Scare the masses!

The timing is perfect ... and then the other "terrorist" ... he's black too ... can you imagine, in a white surpremist western society, where they have Obama the Obedient, that all enemies are now black and muslim.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, i could think of better places to put a bomb than down there next to my testicles, i could think of about 1000 different places i'd rather put it that doesn't involve vaporising my junk or turning myself into Alpo.

An underwear bomb?

A new sophisticated "detonation" system, that doesn't involve any metals?

Does the word "Science fiction" pop into my mind? hell yeah.

People like Anders Breivik in Norway, are "children of the gods" ... they are the product of the system. Irrelevant wether it's a conscious one or not, the only purpose they serve is to prove to the masses ... that they need more government. More police ... and less freedoms.

Does anyone here think, for one microsecond ... that people like Anders Breivik ... do not have that as their goal?

It's precisely what they want ... and they're getting exactly what they want.

And at the end of the day, the system will say "Thank you Mr. Breivik ... for services rendered", probably by providing his family with good future job opportunities.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well,what do ya know! The CIA just happens to thwart another underwear bomber and it just so happens to be an election year! Whoa,what a coincidence!
Quick,let's see who's appropriations hearing is coming up.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Well,what do ya know! The CIA just happens to thwart another underwear bomber and it just so happens to be an election year! Whoa,what a coincidence!
Quick,let's see who's appropriations hearing is coming up.

giggles, why do the American people sheople even buy this Orwellian rhetoric anymore??

and do they see the dire reality of what this really means,

that not only is our country not the hero that conveniently foils yet another "terror" plot and "saves the day" -

but routinely sacrifices thousands of American or millions of mideastern civilians just to add some oil or land under its belt.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

You do not need metal to create an explosion. The metal in bombs is for shrapnel effect. The concussion from an explosion is enough to kill aynone close enough to the blast and in a pressurized area like the cabin of an airliner? Bye bye airliner and passengers.
edit on 9-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

So what is your point......

That underwear bombs dont exist?

Saudi minister of interior Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef was almost killed by one of those few years ago (2009)

The would-be assassin of Saudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed bin Nayef hid his bomb in his underwear, apparently believing that cultural taboos would prevent a search in that part of his body, according to a Saudi government official close to the investigation.

The prince was slightly injured when the bomb exploded in the August attack. Several news reports this week have said the assailant hid the bomb inside his rectum, but according to the Saudi official, the government assessment discounted those reports, based on various factors.

Then the "underwear bomber" attacked Northwest - Delta Flight 253 on Christmas 2009

Northwest Airlines Flight 253 was an international passenger flight from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands, to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport in Romulus, Michigan, United States. The flight was the target of a failed alleged al-Qaeda bombing attempt on Christmas Day, December 25, 2009, in which a passenger tried to set off plastic explosives sewn to his underwear. There were 290 people on board the plane, which was operated by Northwest Airlines.

The convicted bomber in the "Christmas Day bombing attempt"[2] was 23-year-old Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who had concealed plastic explosives in his underwear but failed to detonate them properly, resulting in flames and popping noises. A Dutch passenger, Jasper Schuringa, tackled and restrained him and put out the fire with the aid of others. Abdulmutallab was then handcuffed while the pilot safely landed the plane. In all, three people were injured: Abdulmutallab, Schuringa, and one other passenger. Upon landing in Detroit, Abdulmutallab was arrested and taken to a hospital for treatment of his burns. On December 28, 2009, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed responsibility for the attempted bombing. On January 6, 2010, a federal grand jury indicted Abdulmutallab on six criminal charges, including attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and attempted murder.

Of course who can forget Richard Reid aka The Show Bomber who tried to detonate explosives conceled in
a shoe

As Flight 63 was flying over the Atlantic Ocean, Richard Colvin Reid — an Islamic fundamentalist from the United Kingdom, and self-proclaimed Al-Qaeda operative — carried shoes that were packed with two types of explosives. He had been refused permission to board the flight the day before.

Fact is terrorists have tried this method before to smuggle explosives onto aircraft

As other poster stated we are dealing in real world with real world threats not your little paraoid fantasty......

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yea that will leave a mark.......

Of course how does one cavort with 72 virgins after you've blown it off.........

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yea that will leave a mark.......

Of course how does one cavort with 72 virgins after you've blown it off.........

They don't. They go to hell. 72 Virgins who become virgins again after theyre done with them? That's not heaven it is hell
, repetitive punishments for eternity is hell. They don;t get the irony. In heaven there won't be males or females because we are given the bodies of angels and the angels ability to reproduce was stopped, theyre junkless.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Any skidmarks?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

So their next attack is to fart somewhere public, sorry that's what the Thread title sounds like "Underwear bomb" or maybe you know something else like an accident... this is totally what your thread title made me think of:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join