It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-existence Dwelling Before Existence Dwelling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Gods are still in the process of inventing/creating the utopia.

Until they finish the utopia I'd say this is what is called a pre-existence.

Pre-existence is equal to some kind of a supercomputer generated hologram.

If pre-existence will be first realized, then existence will be second realized by any that dwell.

This hologram type reality is a dystopia. Reason it is a complete dystopia is to hint about there going to be a complete opposite.

The non-hologram type reality will be a utopia. Parts of it must be finished because I got raptured twice and brought back here after whatever was over with. Nowhere else could I have gone except to a place opposite this dystopia. Maybe I was given an introduction in two parts, although my memory of where I was in both seperate times raptured didn't follow me back to this dystopia. Oh well, I have my strong belief as to where I must of was in both times time here was missing in my reality.

What do you think though? Could pre-existence be something true?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sure, except we're the gods and we are in eternal pre-existence to an ever unraveling future-existence. The future is always built from the past.

We will reach a new height soon and then, from that new perspective, become dissatisfied with it and then work towards a new, higher high.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

u always sound being happy of picking the opportunity to say anything so u could pretend existing as superior smthg while it is obvious that u never mean what u say or write

futur is never built on past, when past by definition is what never existed

what exist before that u might know is only now

while now is the futur, from being necessary the freedom out of the most objective superior perspective which freedom would become real

when now is of creations life then futur is to lies pretenses of making reality so the futur is opposed to existence when only truth exist

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What do you think though? Could pre-existence be something true?

Ummm. Ya! And I belkieve there is a manuel for this pre-existence, that was meant to help us gain the second
existence. In your case it would also be a guide for your exp. Sounds like you were shown this for some reason and should consider yourself at least lucky, if not in some way special.

The manual is ready available everywhere. I'm sure you have one.

SnF
edit on 7-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

wat manual?? u smarty how is there a second when one is destroyed??

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by randyvs

wat manual?? u smarty how is there a second when one is destroyed??

I'm not sure I understand the question.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can only remember back as far as I can remember, then it gets foggy. So I dont think ive existed before. But this may be a precursor to something..........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm not sure I understand the question.

it is not a question it means the fact

present or objective reality is all its exclusive subject

there cant b other existence, all existence as a subject is the same always

when existence is still justified that is from meaning evil possessions of its rights

so if existence is ruined or destroyed then evil won by possessing it all then the next is more evil life

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

it is not a question it means the fact

present or objective reality is all its exclusive subject

there cant b other existence, all existence as a subject is the same always

when existence is still justified that is from meaning evil possessions of its rights

so if existence is ruined or destroyed then evil won by possessing it all then the next is more evil life

Absolutely !

new topics

top topics

join