It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Bill Wood is a whistle-blower, ex-Navy Seal and drone operator from the Iraq war. He was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy a few months ago as well as by David Wilcock. He has become a central figure in the "Drake Disclosures" and has just recorded a series of six YouTube videos giving details on the Mass Arrests.

According to Bill, he was contacted in 2008 by an insider and asked to become a public figure in this rapidly unravelling and historic drama. In the video he claims president Obama is actually a good guy and major announcements will be made from the G8 meeting at Camp David.

I've only made it through the first couple videos and nearly fell out of my seat. This could very well be the event many of us have been waiting for.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I fixed your link.

edit on 5/6/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: fixed link

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I thought I inserted it right. Here goes again.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

something is wrong with your vid connection
Tried wouldn't go got error

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This thing sounds more like a political statement then any real information on whats going on...

Not to mention honestly I dont trust project camelot......

What am I missing here? How does he have any more knowledge then any other average vet?
edit on 6-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Bump, I want to watch the vid.lol

I have trouble just getting a link to work.
The moderators are the best here on ATS and if you ask.
They may just help you out.
cheers ljb

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-5-2012 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The video is hard to watch all the way through. After awhile, it just sounds like a guy babbling and not saying anything particularly significant. He seems to be throwing around a lot of buzz words and stating the obvious. It's a 15 minute video and I heard nothing interesting.

You pointed out David Wilcock's prediction of these "mass arrests" in an earlier thread on March 28, and agreed that if nothing happened by June 21, you would lose respect for this notion.

Link to thread - David Wilcock and "mass arrests"

Here's what I said in the thread:

The truth is, people on the internet make predictions all the time and speak about sources they "can't reveal", trying to gain others' confidence that they have some keen intuition or inside knowledge. When it doesn't come true, one must look back and say "Bollocks!", which is where we will be in 3 to 6 months when nothing changes in regard to Wilcock's divine update.

To which you replied:

That is absolutely the way to go. I think 3 months certainly qualifies as "imminent." if arrests have not occurred by then, Mr. Wilcock shall have lost my respect. 3 months from today is June 21, the summer solstice. I guess the natural questions would be the definitions of "mass" and "important people." I am looking for any Bush, Clinton, Rothchild, Goldman Sach's exec, Fed Reserve members.

Now we have another guy saying he has "insider information"? I shall say no more on the topic, but will post in your original thread and this one on June 21. I hope at that point you will honorably admit that no mass arrests have occurred and these people like Bill Wood and David Wilcock that you are at least partially believing in have no credibility.

Peace
edit on 6-5-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thanks for the info....did you notice how many times the
speaker in the video uses the "uhm" "uhm" ...in his speech?

Very odd...what to make of it?

the "uhs" and "ums" that interrupt speech — among psychopaths. Nearly universal in speech,
dysfluencies indicate that the speaker needs some time to think about what they are saying. www.livescience.com...

Not saying the man is a psycopath...however I could not overlook the uhms and ums..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It is a form of stuttering. Some people say and a lot some say ya know plus so many other things.

Is that what you got out of all he had to say

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

The Mass Arrests are yet to come.

There lot's more going happen real soon.

Probably maybe more than likely the very reason most large city's are reporting
Urban Warfare Drills by the Federal Military
edit on 6-5-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No thats not all...it was just hard to get past that.

Yet in addition, I am looking for other collaberation of the story?
Where are the mass arrests, and Obama as a white hat?

Now that I am waiting to see.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I added more to my previous post.
a slight delay

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think what he was inferring to is that many have opted to resign or quit instead of waiting to get arrested.

Stay tuned more to come

edit on 7-5-2012 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Nothing is actually happening - not sure I would consider that *Breaking*
Who exactly is getting arrested anyhow?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else remember Fulford and Wilcock putting the deadline at the end of February then it changed to end of March? Now we're in May and they're still talking about imminent arrests? These are some of the most drawn out imminent arrests I have ever witnessed. Surely the perps are halfway en route to Pluto by now.

When June rolls around Wilcock and Fulford will say that somehow they got word of their imminent arrest and managed to escape before they could be apprehended. But stay tuned, Wilcock's new whistleblower "Bieber" will be coming in for a special 10 part 20 hour series on the possible hideouts of the bad illuminati and the latest word on their imminent arrest.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm really starting to believe this whole "mass arrests" thing is a call to non-action. Would be nice if true but sitting on the couch is not gonna change anything.
Also this guy has definitely contacts to authorities, even if it may not be what you would expect:
www.offendex.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by easy12
I'm really starting to believe this whole "mass arrests" thing is a call to non-action. Would be nice if true but sitting on the couch is not gonna change anything.
Also this guy has definitely contacts to authorities, even if it may not be what you would expect:
www.offendex.com...

Not sure I believe the OP at all, but I'll watch the vids in a second.
I wanted to say I don't believe your link easy12.
EDIT: That website IS bull. I've been cross referenceing their claims and they are not checking out half the time.

A few posts down on your Link:

You can keep deleting my comments about your website but it won't make it any less of a joke than it is. Your database if a bunch of b.s. most of the people you have listed aren't even on the sex offender registry. You're just extortionists trying to get money out of people. Your website is no better than that STD Carriers website. Full of lies, full of crap. That's your website in a nutshell and it should be shut down.
Let me add probaly 90% of the people you have listed on your website aren't on the Sex Offender Registry. We have been cross referencing all of the people you have listed and if people would do their homework they'd see you're nothing more than extortionists trying to make a fast buck.
File that under Freedom of Speech.

edit on 5/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

AND:

0 hits from a national search including all states, territories and Indian Country for First Name like William , Last Name like Brockbrader. To view a list of the jurisdictions included in this search, click here.

SOURCE: US Department of Justice

When you actually do your homework...
Don't spread lies please.

EDIT*** Even more searching and found that he did have sex with a 16 year old girl, when he was 25. Sounds like he was charged. True badazzes can have sex with real women, not kids...

edit on 5/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

No thats not all...it was just hard to get past that.

Yet in addition, I am looking for other collaberation of the story?
Where are the mass arrests, and Obama as a white hat?

Now that I am waiting to see.

uh the fact that uh umm this guy uh says um "uh" so uh much is a little uh anoying...
He's breaking up my thought process trying to follow his point.

"obama as a white hat."
Maybe he is? I would play the game the same way. You have to not get killed, so you have to pretend to be their best ally. A total puppet. What about a double puppet though? He might be reaching around and sticking his hand in the puppet that has his hand in the puppet obama. Haha

It's something I see as a possibility. Some things of note are what he thinks about Israel's leader, Executive order taking out the citizen indefinite detention of the NDAA.

I'm waiting to see it too, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. He's definitely sneaky for sure. Maybe he's just sneaky enough to turn out to be good? He does have two beautiful daughters he would not like to lose ya know? I would be a puppet before losing my family, but at the same time I would be sneaky in the background.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i do believe the david/drake show is completely bogus. ive known people like drake most of my life...they have all been bs'ers to a large degree. many were dried up drunks with delusions of grandeur. david wilcock has no legitimacy as far as im concerned. he has made one prediction after another and nothing ever came about. i dont know about this guy. but if he is predicting mass arrests of anykind i dont believe it. it is more disinfo. no one is going to go after the illuminati characters unless its private citizens that finally put an end to them. the illuminati have too much control...whether real or imagined and people are still afraid of them...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join