It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I watched all 6 vids.

I can't say it is all balderdash because some of it is obviously true.

However, taken as a whole and with a bit of a skeptical eye it is also clear that this is a disinfo PR stunt that is right on the back of the WW3 vid www.abovetopsecret.com... as well as the timing of the Obama campaign launch coinciding with the anniversary of a notable Communist.

It is part of the Obama campaign and part of the cabal to collapse the economy.

Obama knows there will be a crash if he keeps the pressure up. Now he is trying to contain the mess when it happens.

Sigh

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

That would be a great theory if this video went viral and was reported on widely by the media but, I can't see how it is going to make a damn bit of difference otherwise.

Now then, I am half way thru the second video and I can honestly say, this guy is unwatchable!!!

He sounds like a studdering blathering idiot. He talks SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow and in very measured tone and pace. Add that to the fact that he reapeats himself constantly and you have a couple hours worth of video that could have LITERALLY been filmed in about 30 seconds.
I want so badly to just reach thru the screen and smack the stupid right out of him.

"He would kill you with one blow with his super secret NAVY SEAL death touch"
Yeah......whatever dude.
This douchebag aint killing a damn friggin thing.
He's too damn slow to for starters.

NO, I am not joking.
Try it yourself.
Watch the entire damn thing like I did with his Carrie Cassidy interview,
then ask yourself at the end of it...."what did I learn"???
You will come up with 30 seconds worth of material.

GOD DAMN this guy is slow!!!
I am trying to keep an open mind with all of this but this guy is making it rather hard.
I am finding it harder and harder to buy into the idea that this guy was a former ANYTHING much less a Navy SeAL.

I don't see this dude with a rifle in his hands.
I can picture other things in his hands but a firearm isn't one of them.

God I hope he is right with what he did say though.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I get very powerful intuitive feelings about Bill. I have no way to quantify my "feelings" but ive always been a good judge of character. Im in sales and read people well. For starters, I get the very distinct impression he has been victimized. There is a fear in his voice as if he has been betrayed and beaten.

I feel he is being absolutely honest and believes everything he says with a childlike sincerity. I should add that I have an exceptionally cynical side for a number of reasons having to do with seeing the absolute worst in people. I was in close proxcimity to a teenage dealer who had his head blown off for selling fake drugs. I could go on and on.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Mass arrest... Ok

They will have one hell of a time with most people I know.
Some may go willingly I will not be among them.

"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

So to sum it up

GET SOME!

You sound like a real tough guy but......the mass arrests that were spoken of were for the BANKERS.
Unless you're a banker or a corrupt politician possibly then you just might be safe.
Good to know you are ready and willing to kill though.
Maybe take a xanax and sit the next couple of plays out there chief.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I get very powerful intuitive feelings about Bill. I have no way to quantify my "feelings" but ive always been a good judge of character. Im in sales and read people well. For starters, I get the very distinct impression he has been victimized. There is a fear in his voice as if he has been betrayed and beaten.

I feel he is being absolutely honest and believes everything he says with a childlike sincerity.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I mostly agree w/ you about the guy in the video overall (not sure about the specifics you noted, but yes- overall). I'm still learning to use it, BUT my spidey sense did not go off with him or the lady in the video. His vibe felt a little bit low, but positive to me. If he is in fact spreading disinfo, I don't believe he knows he is. I hope he's right, though.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
uhh um ug ummmmmmm uh uh um ummmmm, cannot tolerate listening to the whole thing. People that say um that much are usually lying.

Or mentally retarded;

edit on 7-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

like the president who has many vocal pauses?
They have a month that is a near term thing I can live with,However if I learn John Q Public is getting picked up and no big names have dropped I will smell a devil.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So Project Camelot is now part of the Obama Campaign

Those who have been paying attention to them over the years know how to view anything coming from them or their associates.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
I watched all 6 vids.

I can't say it is all balderdash because some of it is obviously true.

However, taken as a whole and with a bit of a skeptical eye it is also clear that this is a disinfo PR stunt that is right on the back of the WW3 vid www.abovetopsecret.com... as well as the timing of the Obama campaign launch coinciding with the anniversary of a notable Communist.

It is part of the Obama campaign and part of the cabal to collapse the economy.

Obama knows there will be a crash if he keeps the pressure up. Now he is trying to contain the mess when it happens.

Sigh

The guy is a fraud, Wood was only in the Navy for 2 years and never attended Bud's.

When it comes to phony SEALs Senior Chief Don Shipley is the person I ask.

information-machine.blogspot.com...
edit on 7-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Shipley has contacted Kerry about Bill also, so she now knows the truth about him too.

He's also a registered sex offender.

www.offendex.com...

Get the full story here,

www.pownetwork.org...

Scroll down to Billy.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well I know one thing....Bankers are running scared right now. I use PNC Bank, used to be National City Bank. This bank, in Cleveland, Ohio, was where David Rockefeller borrowed money to start Standard Oil. Anyway, the manager of the local bank up and quit. This man had it made, even had a new daughter. He quit the bank, and moved his family away to another state. I saw him just before he left, and he told me he left because he didn't wish to "go down with a sinking ship." His words. He advised me not to keep large amounts of money in the bank, and to prepare for tough times ahead.

This happened about a year ago, and at the time, I took it with a grain of salt at the time. But now, in the face of the FED about to be taken down, and Fractional Banking being exposed....it makes sense now.

I would like to consider myself streetwise. 20 years living in DC. I used to own a biker bar in the city. I worked on most of the popular cable political affairs shows in DC. I mention all of this to emphasize that I wasn't born yesterday and am sensitive to being played for a sap.

That being said, I am not endorsing this video but feel certain it is an important piece to the bizzare puzzle. Facts are hard to come by and we must temper everything with the backdrop of facts we can agree on.

---There have been statistically significant numbers of resignations in the financial sector.
--- The MSM is full of misinformation that is coordinated.
--- There have been a number of laws passed and executive orders recently that curtail legal freedoms.

If the extent of the conspiracies are anything close to what they are saying, I'm not sure I have the intellectual capacity to really understand the magnitude of the implications. I expect there to be immediate attacks on anything or anybody spreading truth.

I've watched the videos a second time. A couple things seem Strange. It looks like Eva has recieved media training. There was an oscillating tone in the background.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If the guy making the claims is proven to be a fraud, why are you still buying what he said?

This is the kind of stuff that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Biggest load of BS I ever heard.

Obama gonna save us all, bunch of baloney in my opinion.

Propaganda at its finest.

Find a stooge who will let the people who don't believe the MSM, know what the master plan is, and the "bad" guys won't know what's coming?

It doesn't even make sense.

It sounds to me, like they will make some arrests using the new powers of the NDAA, but those arrested will most likely be scapegoats, like Bernie Madoff.

Now, I'm not saying that Madoff was good, but he stole a drop in the bucket compared to the real players.

Nothing good will come of this. And most likely nothing will happen.

All of this to paint Obama as a hero, I am sick to my stomach just listening to this.

If you think the federal government is unresponsive to the citizenry, then just wait until you have global governance, and an Imperial Dictator telling you what to do.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Obama is a good speech giver in my opinion. Pausing is actually a taught technique that help people listen to what you are saying. It give the illusion that you are not rambling even if you really are.

edit on 7-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah, "mass arrests" do not sound good to me, especially since none of these predictions say WHO is getting arrested - just - "trust us, it'll be the bad guys! It won't be you, as long as you're innocent..."

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

If the guy making the claims is proven to be a fraud, why are you still buying what he said?

Nothing has been "proven".

If ANY of what he is saying is even remotely true I am sure the Government has the ability and the wherewithall to make this guys record in the Navy disappear don't you think?

Just because he is not found in the official system as an Ex SeAL doesn't mean squat!

This is not the reason I suspect he is not a formal SeAL.
The reason I suspect he is not a former SeAL is because his mannerisms and the way in which he conducts himself in the interview are not consistant with someone with a type A personality which is most certainly the
kind of personality that would be necessary in an arena such as this.

This does NOT mean I know what the F I am talking about.
It does NOT mean I am right.
It is just a hunch.

I will say however, that he seems very genuine and doesn't give off a dishonest vibe, which my spidey senses are especially fine tuned to, which is why I am struggling with this guy. He seems to really believe in what he is saying.

Also, can people PLEASE stop drudging up his charges?
He has addressed them personally in his first interview so stop acting like you are bringing some huge piece of the puzzle to the table. It is OLD NEWS which HE HAS ALREADY ADDRESSED and it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not this guy is legit.

If you are trying to discredit him
I would lend more weight to the fact that he comes off as an effiminate little fairy than his statutory rape charges.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

Crap, so chances are I got a virus or something? Great, if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

As for being punished by one of the alphabets, it IS possible. (Though I was thinking more along the lines of Bob Lazar and how his credentials were somehow missing when researched) To me it can go either way. HOWEVER, I have to stand by the fact that Wood is not saying who he really is in regards to his Seal claims. That was the first thing I picked up on. (I was in the Corps for a little over six years, nothing fancy, just 0311 Infantry) He clams to be BOTH a SEAL AND a drone operator. To a vet, that's VERY fishy. The reason why is numerous, but mostly because there aren't that many, if ANY at all Lat moves (Changing jobs in the service) from drone operator to SEAL, the reason being it requires an immense amount of time and training for both those fields. Certainly too much to be a SEAL AND a drone operator.

Another way to explain it is like this: If some guy is claiming to be a fighter pilot AND a tank commander, he or she is BSing you.

(You'll always get reasoned dialogue with me, sadly this is not always the case here on ATS. I'm not bashing the site, just some of the members.

edit on 7-5-2012 by WalterKovacs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2012 by WalterKovacs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The people in that video are shills.
Drake is disinfo. Trust me.
So is David Wilcock. He's been caught lying more times that you can imagine.
Obama is not a good guy. He's a puppet of the evil ones.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Looking back on it, it was a fishy site. (I just hope to hell, I didn't get a virus or something.:mad

What really got my attention though was his claims of being a seal AND a drone operator. I posted more on that somewhere above if you wish to check it out! Thanks for letting me know of the ills and pitfalls of such a site!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Nothing has been "proven".

If ANY of what he is saying is even remotely true I am sure the Government has the ability and the wherewithall to make this guys record in the Navy disappear don't you?

Just because he is not found in the official system as an Ex SeAL doesn't mean squat!

This is not the reason I suspect he is not a formal SeAL.
The reason I suspect he is not a former SeAL is because his mannerisms and the way in which he conducts himself in the interview are not consistant with someone with a type A personality which is most certainly the
kind of personality one would be necessary in an arena such as this.

This does NOT mean I know what the F I am talking about.
It does NOT mean I am right.
It is just a hunch.

I will say however, that he seems very genuine and doesn't give off a dishonest vibe, which my spidey senses are especially fine tuned to, which is why I am struggling with this guy. He seems to really believe in what he is saying.

Also, can people PLEASE stop drudging up his charges?
He has addressed them personally in his first interview so stop acting like you are bringing some huge piece of the puzzle to the table. It is OLD NEWS which HE HAS ALREADY ADDRESSED and it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether or not this guy is legit.

If you are trying to discredit him
I would lend more weight to the fact that he comes off as an effiminate little fairy than his statutory rape charges.

He definitely believes what he is saying, that is the scary part.

If true, this is the introduction to the NWO and the acceptance of the government "black bagging" people.

And Obama is the Savior? LMFAO.

Nothing big happens by accident, and the little people like you and me are ALWAYS the last ones to know.

This is either BS or dis-information on a massive scale.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Thanks for the info....did you notice how many times the
speaker in the video uses the "uhm" "uhm" ...in his speech?

Very odd...what to make of it?

the "uhs" and "ums" that interrupt speech — among psychopaths. Nearly universal in speech,
dysfluencies indicate that the speaker needs some time to think about what they are saying. www.livescience.com...

Not saying the man is a psycopath...however I could not overlook the uhms and ums..

When a person uses alot of "uh's" and "um's" there either lying or uncertain about what there saying .So either way hes lying or he doesnt believe what hes saying. Also if your going to make a video how hard is to make a script come on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join