It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Bill Wood is a whistle-blower, ex-Navy Seal and drone operator from the Iraq war.

Has anyone vetted this??

I am prior Army, won't call myself a vet, definitely not a combat vet in any case.

This guy reeks of not being in the Navy, or if he was he doesn't seem like a seal. I trained around a lot of 82nd and 101st at Ft Benning GA. These guys don't sound shaky and don't say uh that many times. Green berets even less so.

I'm going to try and get more info on this guy as I listen to the rest, I'm done with video 1.

Can the "bad guys" not watch youtube? Their IPs all hacked by Anon? They're just going to walk right into this trap? They don't have any leverage as a back up plan in case something like this where to ever happen? Something like:
"Mr. President we would like to imform you that you can do what you like, but just remember there are altered avian flu virus canisters planted in all major cities, and your kids are always being watched through a scope, so we recommend going with OUR choice..."

I'll give the guy his chance though, for all the vids, and post back in a bit.

edit on 5/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

HERE:

Maj. Rex H. McTyeire (RET),
U.S. Army Special Forces
South Carolina Chapter President,
National Vice President for Eastern U.S
Member of the National Board of Directors for Oath Keepers

Quote:The complaint is against a poser calling himself: "Bill Wood". The interest is that he is claiming service he did not do, including time in a combat theater... which can be a crime. That is suspected to be a pseudo for a convicted sex offender by the name of William Brockbrader. He also claims in the interview to be affiliated with "Oath Keepers" We.."Oath Keepers".. have received significant volume of e-mail on the matter this morning, some of it from SEALS and Navy officials. Indications are that he is not, and never has been, a SEAL. Neither is he an "Oath Keeper". I am the Eastern VP of Oath Keepers, and retired Special Forces ..he is not "working with us" in any manner in any known name or pseudo. Pending evidence to the contrary.. (and I am open to it.. but unless it comes) .. I have to conclude the man is a total fraud. Pick your battles and check your facts before you fly over the target .. lest the unfortunate blow back on you before the flak even starts.

This Interview was conducted by Senior Moderators Scott & Charles of the Nexus Forum.
The investigation is ongoing, this is by no means a conclusion just a step in the investigation of the claims of William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Wood - Camelot Whistleblower.
Transparency in the alternative research community is paramount.

source

I think I am done with this guy.
And can't get through the rest of the vids anyway.
I can sense the truth and give people chances,
but this isn't the truth.
I'm sure he has the blond chick convinced, and I wonder If HE even knows he's lying.
This watches like a badly scripted psy op. I also trained with a lot of those guys, everyone in my platoon had clearances, but it's not like they just hand you secret info about everything. I know some electronics stuff, that I will never talk about to anyone, and it's not even interesting or useful info, unless you're Iran I guess. So claims like this guy makes are stupid. I absolutely DETEST fake Berets and Fake SEALs. They are the worst of all fakers to someone like me who served Honorably.

Un Flagged, sorry OP.

Also the first guy I met out of MEPS was in the Internet game as a psycological operations guy. One of the things we talked about in the hotel waiting to be shipped out was Honey Pots. This interview and the concept of an outside force coming to save us sure seems Sweet...

~Dusty

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Man people are gullible.

Remember the disclosure thing from Wilcock??

Don't make excuses for him now...hes done and by his own words.

For people to believe any of this crap is beyond me.
Camelot has destroyed all credibility by claiming and believing anything that anyone has to say as truth (without facts or verification).

Project Camelot is a joke!!!

I can't wait til 2012 is done with so we can laugh at Wilcock and his insane claims and be done with him.
You guys will still probably keep making excuses for him hence why I started my post with...man people are gullible.

edit on 7-5-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This guy is always trying to tell it like it is.. well done op.. Bill Wood .. hats off.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Hey OP Here's the full length video

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I know one thing....Bankers are running scared right now. I use PNC Bank, used to be National City Bank. This bank, in Cleveland, Ohio, was where David Rockefeller borrowed money to start Standard Oil. Anyway, the manager of the local bank up and quit. This man had it made, even had a new daughter. He quit the bank, and moved his family away to another state. I saw him just before he left, and he told me he left because he didn't wish to "go down with a sinking ship." His words. He advised me not to keep large amounts of money in the bank, and to prepare for tough times ahead.

This happened about a year ago, and at the time, I took it with a grain of salt at the time. But now, in the face of the FED about to be taken down, and Fractional Banking being exposed....it makes sense now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So if the congress and senate changed Obama care to suit their nefarious goals, why did Obama sign the bill into law? I don't believe this one bit.

The chick seems bored.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Claims that there are going to be 'Mass arrests' reeks of cheap tabloid fear mongering journalism.

About this MASS! A relative term. Could they not at least give a numeric range?

If there are five people in a group and three are arrested, is that mass?

How many of the 300+ million nationwide would you have to arrest to apply the term MASS?

Reliable and/or insider sources speaks for itself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Boy, I don't know what to make of this? The one thing that does somewhat ring true, and would explain why Obama would sign into law a bill that allows people to be arrested without being given the right of an lawyer sorta makes sense if the "reason" was to prevent the actual "criminals" from escaping justice by by trying to use money and legal tricks to make thier problems go away.

Very interesting, I'm willing to keep an open mind. I'm a Ron Paul supporter at this point, but if turns out I'm wrong about Obama I will be the first to say so. It has always seemed odd to me the someone as smart as Obama would seemingly go against the will of the people, and the promises he made. I don't know, need to digest this more.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mass arrest... Ok

They will have one hell of a time with most people I know.
Some may go willingly I will not be among them.

"I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

So to sum it up

GET SOME!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I watched the complete video. There is much more to it than what is put forward in the first 15 minutes. While there is a lot of repetition, they do make some valid common sense points. I'm just not too sure of their sources; could just be a load of BS.

If you can hold out to the Q&A session at the 1 hour point, It got very interesting at least for me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I'm with you thus far. Watched parts 1 and 2. Lots of "co-opting", "undermining" and ultra-vague circular rhetoric. Having a real tough time extracting ANY useful information up to this point. His girlfriend isn't helping much either. I can't believe I have 4 more parts to go. Does this get relevant anytime soon?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

umm, uhh good things umm coming uhh soon
outside the entertaining dialogue it seems irrelavant to pretty much any thing. but umm good things

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Boy, I don't know what to make of this? The one thing that does somewhat ring true, and would explain why Obama would sign into law a bill that allows people to be arrested without being given the right of an lawyer sorta makes sense if the "reason" was to prevent the actual "criminals" from escaping justice by by trying to use money and legal tricks to make thier problems go away.

Very interesting, I'm willing to keep an open mind. I'm a Ron Paul supporter at this point, but if turns out I'm wrong about Obama I will be the first to say so. It has always seemed odd to me the someone as smart as Obama would seemingly go against the will of the people, and the promises he made. I don't know, need to digest this more.

I don't think Obama has a single cell in him that is concerned about *we, the people*. He's proven himself, to me at least, to be arrogantly ambitious. Getting his way is all he knows. He'll use any means to accomplish his agenda...he scares the hell out of me.

If arrests are made it will not be based on anything other than not following his exact orders. jmoho.

Des

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah Des.....it's hard to wrap your brain around in light of all we have seen , did you watch the interview? What are you thoughts if you have?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Is this the same person? www.offendex.com...

If this link didn't work, I'm sorry, I'm computer illiterate....Hell, I'm not even sure if this is against T and C. Well, only one way to find out.

More info on this guy:William N. Brockbrader AKA BILL BROCK AKA WILLIAM BROCKBRADER joined the
Navy in July 1991. Brockbrader engaged in sex with a minor, and he went
to a General Court Martial for rape.

Conviction Date: 04/20/1998
Offense Description: MILITARY - 99.99M, RAPE; 3RD DEGREE FELONY
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165
Eye Color: GREEN
Hair Color: BROWN
Id Marks: TATTOO ON R_BICEP (TRIBAL ARM BAND)
Source Agency State: UT
Registration Number: 5359
School Address:
Release Date: 20031001
Criminal Offense - UT
Name: WILLIAM N BROCKBRADER
Address: 1565 PLATA WAY # SANDY, SANDY, UT 84093-2376 (Salt Lake COUNTY)
Conviction Date: 04/20/1998
Degree Of Offense: F3
Counts: 1
Offense Description: STATUTORY RAPE
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165
Eye Color: GREEN
Hair Color: BROWN
Id Marks: Unavailable
Source Agency State: UT
Address Date: 20080102
edit on 7-5-2012 by WalterKovacs because: Found out more info on a fraud.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I still hold to that Opinion. Here's why. I was drawn to ATS 6 years ago due to unshakeable feelings that something big was coming and not everything was as it appeared on the surface.

My quest took me to my priest, as a component of the unease was spiritual. Not satisfied with the lack of answers, I opened the search to all metaphysical arenas despite reservations. The new age/channels/galactics told me what I thought i wanted to hear but they kept saying "soon" until I lost respect and wrote them off.

Out of nowhere seemed to appear the Wilcock/Fulford etc crowd. Unlike the galactics, they attempted to support their claims with tangible references but no firm dates. Until now.

Bill Wood clearly stated within a month, which would be within the 3 month window and specifically said announcements would be made at this months G8 and NATO conferences. That's big. Let's see. If he's right, that's not much time.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is just a rehash of the wilcock psychosis.

There is zero evidence anyone was arrested or charged with anything.

This is pure bookseller shmooze.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I already posted that link and was told that this site is not to be trusted. Anyway, fact is he was charged for sexual relation with a minor, he even tried to explain himself in his first appearance in the PC interview. Think he said it had to do with him blowing the whistle on the iraq missile stuff. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

But what I was thinking is that he could be acting under threat of punishment. I hope I am allowed to get to that reasoning in a conspiracy forum. Just thought of people like Adrian Lamo for example. They get busted for stupid things when young and get friendly asked to work for some 3-letter agency...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easy12
reply to post by WalterKovacs

I already posted that link and was told that this site is not to be trusted. Anyway, fact is he was charged for sexual relation with a minor, he even tried to explain himself in his first appearance in the PC interview. Think he said it had to do with him blowing the whistle on the iraq missile stuff. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

But what I was thinking is that he could be acting under threat of punishment. I hope I am allowed to get to that reasoning in a conspiracy forum. Just thought of people like Adrian Lamo for example. They get busted for stupid things when young and get friendly asked to work for some 3-letter agency...

Yea the site can't be trusted, but I went back and found that his particular "profile" there is legit.
Sorry I didn't believe it at first. I always check things out though, and that website seemed off.
You can pay to get off the site, so it seems just "bad"
Especially when you can search them all for free on the actual registry.

But yea it is true.
I was wrong.

too late to edit my old post...

Originally posted by zarp3333

I still hold to that Opinion. Here's why. I was drawn to ATS 6 years ago due to unshakeable feelings that something big was coming and not everything was as it appeared on the surface.

My quest took me to my priest, as a component of the unease was spiritual. Not satisfied with the lack of answers, I opened the search to all metaphysical arenas despite reservations. The new age/channels/galactics told me what I thought i wanted to hear but they kept saying "soon" until I lost respect and wrote them off.

Oh yea I agree with that. I've been on a quest as well. I just don't feel right about this one guy. I do think/know big changes are coming, heck big changes are here. We're living in exciting times Neo.

did you guys read through the thread about the Big buisiness guys and banking guys all resigning in record numbers? The one that had the graph comparing it to 10 years prior. It was by quarter, on the X axis and number of resignations on the Y axis.

The graph was pretty flat, until bam it turns into a X = Y^2 shape out of nowhere. Huge increase late 2011 early 2012.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I listened to all of this stuff last night. They didn't say much that "Drake" hasn't already said, and even that guy repeats himself a bit too much. The burning question in the back of my mind is this: You just announced your plans to the whole world, including the so-called bad guys. Is that a brilliant plan, or what?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join