It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Cloudsinthesky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Who is Cloudsinthesky? When I joined back in 2009, I never made a formal introduction. I just slipped right into the forum mix making some good friends as well as enticing a few enemies.

My ATS posting highlights include the swine flu thread, Test The Rain Project / BP Spill and the devastation from Joplin, Missouri to name a few.

I have met several members from here and continue to carry those friendships outside this forum.

So who is Cloudsinthesky? My avatar suggests that I am a chemtrail activist. Although I do believe the Gov sprays us from time to time but that’s not what the name represents. The avatar picture came from member Hx3. I am not one to fancy my avatar image as many do here. The picture went up and it has been there ever since.

Cloudsinthesky was a good friend of mine. She was very tall with jet black hair. I was there when she was born and watched her take her very first step. I watched her grow into this beautiful athlete. She was perfect in everyway…………..

On Derby Eve I want to introduce the real Cloudsinthesky………..

Happy Derby Day and enjoy!

edit on 4-5-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Beautiful Horse - Cloudsinthesky.
Why not have pic of her for your Avatar that would be really cool

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I smell sweet hay...y equine sweat...I see bunched muscles in anticipation....alert eyes, heaving breath of striving.

Thank You.....

Des.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I love your story!!! Watching the ponies run gives me goose bumps. I grew up living and breathing the Ky Derby. It's home to me. Go Baby Go!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I thought you might enjoy this

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Ky will always be my second home......

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I smell sweet hay...y equine sweat...I see bunched muscles in anticipation....alert eyes, heaving breath of striving.

Thank You.....

Des.

What an amazing way to put it. Living words.

Oh and Hi CITS!
tho Im newer than you. lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Oh and Hi CITS!
tho Im newer than you. lol

Reminds me of WITD,..only better and nicer.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Happy Derby Day.......

Its 5:30AM, If your an owner of one of these fine athletes that's running today, your in the barn right now bright eyed and anxious for a very long day.......

There is nothing better than the emotional roller coaster rides that this sport provides...........

Its a tradition for my partner and I to go have a pre-race cocktail about an hour before we race............And its always a double + in an attempt to calm the nerves...........

Go Baby Go

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Derby Day used to be an all afternoon, 4 pitcher, $100 betting foray for me
but alas, there is no OTB allowed in SC, we can't even get membership accounts with the 'Twin Spires.com' a legitimate OTB venue from Church Hill Downs no less...
i refuse to employ those off-shore horse race sites

i will be satisified by writing my picks as 3-5-8 boxed for both the exacta/quinella/trifecta bets for the Derby itself i usually go against the handicappers in all the other races, favoring the 8-1 to 15-1 horses & the occasional long shot for $2 W-P

enjoy derby day everyone

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thank you for embedding the video for me. That song gets me everytime.

Happy Derby Day!!!

new topics

top topics

join