It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ A New Day ~ Light is just around the corner...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
~ A New Day ~

”Light is just around the corner”

------------------------------

Disclaimer – I have decided to choose the Gray Area Forum as what I am about to share is solely based on personal experience. No proof that I can supply & no links that I can attach. There are many forums under which this thread could be located and so I will leave it to the Moderators to decide its best location, if case may be. Thank you.

------------------------------

Hello Fellow Friends,

2012...what a year so far!

Fears and worries. Doom and Gloom. The End of the World as we know it. And there are signs...

Mass Die Offs

Weather Extremes

Earthquakes and Volcano activity

Yeah but those have always happened, haven’t they? Life being wrapped around cycles, yes, they have.

But the quantity and intensity is up for debate.

Believers that feel that something’s off centered, like me, would tend to say that we are living in extraordinary times. Yet again, others, that base their assumptions on facts may be right in saying that all is normal. And since we all have different opinions, it is also commendable.

2012...oh...the rumors!

Mayan Cycle

Solar Maximum with possible gigantic flares

World War III and Nuclear Fallout

Contamination following Fukushima’s disaster

Contamination following BP’s disaster

Global Economic crash

Worldwide incoming viruses

Having any fun yet?

You see, I love Life. But like many of you, I suspect, I have come to not liking the way we live.

And although I may feel that some of those rumors should come to pass, for mankind to recalibrate, IT IS NOT the purpose of this thread. Sorry to disappoint!

”Light is just around the corner”

Having been a member on this site for a while, I’ve come to realize that I have avoided sharing certain things. Fear of ridicule, fear of confrontation, fear of heated debates. I sometimes feel that Life is hard enough, day in, day out and, that I seriously don’t need to supplement to it unnecessarily.

But in this case, I have decided to open up on an undisclosed personal level in hopes that it might encourage others to do the same and really, there is also the fact that what I am about to share brings hope, for those who fear and worry.

I have had prophetic dreams that have come to pass. Some were good, some others...not so. They are never about me but about others. And they are easily recognizable. “They can’t feel any more real than that”. When I wake up in a sweat, have the hardest time to regroup my thoughts and refocus...that speaks.

And I had one of those dreams last week. For the first time, it wasn’t about an individual or a specific located event. It was global.

I have seen Planet Earth come out of this Dark, Filthy and Malevolent Cloud. I have seen ( like from a satellite’s view) the night lights on different continents simply turn off as the day was rising. And then, gradually, dimming in, came this Light. Literally put, the Earth was becoming submerged in Light. No words can really describe the intensity.

But the feelings can...

Feelings of Love

Feelings of Hope

Feelings of A New Day

Now please don’t expect to be blinded by this light tomorrow. This is just a metaphor. The spiritual message behind it is, nevertheless, very very simple.

2012 isn’t about the End of the World. It’s about new beginnings.

For years, I have read cards. Esoteric perhaps but I would say that I am pretty accurate with readings. I do not make it a profession but friends are always coming back for more...

I felt I needed to corroborate this dream with something. Since I do not read for myself as I never seem to comprehend the meaning when it comes to me, I thought that reading about a dream might be different, and it was. Without a doubt.

The card was the Purple Moon. And then it all made sense.

The Purple Moon calls for an intense transformation. Ironically, on a spiritual basis, it is the card that predicts the end of a dark era (or for individuals, the calm after the storm, the peace after the quarrels, good days after #ty ones) and the beginning of a New Day.

Some members that are familiar with such cards will fully understand its meaning. For others, that are not so familiar, let me just summarize and say this:

Keep Faith, your hardships are almost over.

Breathe Hope, you are not going crazy and things are about to change.

Stop worrying, Life, as it should be, as it should have been, is just around the corner.

This planet is on the verge of a major change.

A Wonderful, Wonderful Change.

For what it’s worth, whether you believe me or not, you couldn’t have picked a better time in all of history to be alive.

In hopes that this message will find a way to your heart...

Thank you for reading.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Amazing thread! F&S!

I never knew about the purple moon card. o:
I really love those lines:
"Keep Faith, your hardships are almost over.
Breathe Hope, you are not going crazy and things are about to change.
Stop worrying, Life, as it should be, as it should have been, is just around the corner."

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Damn I hope you are right cuz I am getting tired.

Tired of waking up everyday wondering why I am putting myself thru all of this.
Wondering what is the point of even bothering to get out of bed anymore.

I am good and ready for things to change but I don't have 100 years.
I want the # to happen like yesterday.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh man, unless nudged strongly inside to pay attention by Spirit, I never know if there is an agenda behind whatever someone is sharing.

But this is what I believe 100%, even if it doesnt come to pass, I will continue to put my belief in it anyway, for my faith in Goodness is Beyond what I can see. Just like the good I draw out of Christ's message is more real than debating whether or not he really existed, my faith in that message of unconditional love, equality and service to others, is stronger than the records of earth, real or metaphor, that is still the right message for me, though the trappings of the Church are not.

The Light is supposed to be coming, from the Galactic Center, sometime soon, and its linked up to the Central Star, which is an allegory, for trying to find center in an infinity is a bit hard, however all the stars are linked up.

Its my belief the sun is going to turn into a huge white star, pure and wonderful!

This is what is depicted from the Center of the Galaxy, and I suspect this is related to the mayan cycle perhaps due to the roughly 26 light years we are from Galactic Center, and the 26 000 year cycle.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Hi Crashyy,

The picture of the purple moon I inserted is not the card itself. The cards I use are in french and that particular one is called "La Lune Pourpre". But the message is clear as water.

Thank you for the kind words and for dropping by !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hiya Screwed, yeah, I am tired too !

So many people are fed up. We aren't alone. I don't know if I am right or wrong as I'm just sharing what I saw. It still might get a lot worse before this happens, but there is hope. To be honest, I wasn't expecting this scenario. There is a good outcome to what we are living.

Hang in there my friend !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are on the right path. Thank you for sharing you personal inner thoughts, I feel blessed that you have shared them with us.

I too feel the same way, so you aren't alone as you might think.

Always in Love, Peace and Light.

Sirric

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity,

I never know if there is an agenda behind whatever someone is sharing.

Well, that someone is me and there is no agenda.

Just sharing what I saw. This dream affected me in more ways that I could talk about. I don't know how this will happen and what causes it. Wish I knew but I am not a prophet, just a member sharing an experience to see if anyone else feels the same. Also, I take what you have supplied with a grain of salt but will keep an open mind.

Thanks for coming by and contribute.

edit on 4-5-2012 by SonoftheSun because: missing word

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Sirric,

I too feel the same way, so you aren't alone as you might think.

Thank you for the kind words. It is highly appreciated!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

nice post.. but as always.. the "light after the darkness" subject when talked about.. is the most vague and non-specific way possible...

just that it isn't "dark" and has to do with love and peace.

nobody EVER says ""how" that will happen.

i know what will happen... and people should start talking about it.

people will have super powers.

that's what's going to save people from all the darkness.

call it silly.. but it's gonna happen whether your pre-conditioned prejudices of that concept make you knee jerkedly reject it or not...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

star and flag,
peace and light to all in unity
and may the next thousand years be in light and in knowledge for all as equals

xp

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

2012 isn’t about the End of the World. It’s about new beginnings

I have always felt this way about the subject. Even before finding this site and the like-minded individuals that are an integral part of it. S&F for you Son...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Son – Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings and dreams. It helps to hear words such as yours more than you know and if more people actually spoke them, “what a wonderful world” it would be – love that song.

I too feel and have felt for quite a few years now that we are on the verge of something grand and magnificent … that it’s just a matter of time and this time that time is quite near—nearer than even we can imagine. The tipping point occurred a while back and people of earth are finally coming into their “spiritual quest” whatever it may be. You see it every day. You can read it in almost everything.

Talking with a friend last night, we discussed how it’s all come down to what our hearts and souls are yearning for – so much yearning, and then it feels as if we’re about to explode with this unrestrained wonder of unknown significance. Caring less and less about trivial things and sometimes even less on more important things. My friend who owns her own business isn’t all that concerned anymore about her business– not that she doesn’t care, she just doesn’t put such emphasis on what it gives her. It just doesn’t fill that void anymore. And then there’s that thing of not worrying if the house isn’t clean enough in case guests are coming over.

Actually longing for something less tangible and desiring to be part of just, well, “more.” “More” being the ever-ending yearning of something all-encompassing that your soul needs in order to develop and advance. Sort of like walking barefoot in the garden after a soft rain.

One thing that has really been beneficial for me this year is designing and implementing an Indian medicine wheel garden. It has given me such satisfaction and pleasure - more than anything has in a long, long while. Through that process, I’m able to touch the earth in a passionate soul-level way, and I will be able to provide my family and friends with many delightful flowers, healthy vegetables, herbs and medicines (if it all goes right). I personally have such a drive now for that sort of life than I ever dreamed.

If enough of us start living in love, bliss and joy, “IT” will happen even sooner. It’s not the end of the world, you are so right. It’s really the beginning of US – all of US – everywhere.

In love, joy and bliss, I wish you all well.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to Originally posted by prevenge

Many new-agers are saying that a big event will happen at the end of this May.

Do you know if these super-powers that you mention have any connection with junk-dna that have been inside humans dating back to the days of Atlantis and the nephilim?

There is a problem though.

There are 2 sides to the new goldern era that awaits us.

One side is paradise, lush green fields, blue skies, clean fresh air and ascension.

The other side is dark, dry dusty desolate wastelands, dead air and black skys.

Both worlds will co-exist side by side.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey SonoftheSun

Yes.. this is how i see it to
nice thread

I have given a more attentive ear to the signs and warnings
to embrace this new coming age of enlightment
but since some people (the corrupted elites) doesnt want that to happen
the transition to this coming Age of light will be a rough ride

"Light workers" know their roles

When the time comes we will all know what to do

edit on 5/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Beautiful!

Thank you so much for posting this. I too have had dreams of a similar nature. I walk the path of love, of hope, of faith - and I know that 2012 is going to be a year of indescribable change and beauty.

It's wonderful to know that there are people like us out there who think & feel like this.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to Originally posted by prevenge

Do you know if these super-powers that you mention have any connection with junk-dna that have been inside humans dating back to the days of Atlantis and the nephilim?

yes .

triple helix.. this is deep stuff.

fusion of the gods with man .. fusion.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good thread! Like many people feel, that they are just tired (of waiting "this" to happen, that we probably knew before birth, that "it" is gonna happen in our lifetime) I have to say, that my biggest fear is, that nothing happenes at all
That the world remains the same. I really hope to see major change and the end of suffering in this world, so thank you for your message of hope

I´ve had fantastic dreams too. Last year I had one, where I saw our solar system as a field of light. Planets were like balls of lights in the circular light-field. I thought, that this is maybe how solar system looks like in higher dimension. I´ve never thought, that maybe it was actually future. Maybe it was this new cosmic energy we are entering at the present time.
Another interesting thing about this dream-vision was, that I actually saw two star-systems. One was big and our known system, but other one was smaller, right next to our´s, but below and diagonally tilted.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi Prevenge !

Super powers... I could really use one or two of those...

Hey, who knows !!!

One thing I do feel is that whatever happens will reset our true human nature. We are creatures of light, we are creatures of love. Not slaves nor robots nor wastes. As some people program us for their greedy advantages, we forgot who we really are.

But I think that it's all about to change.

And honestly...it's about time.

Thanks for your contribution. Oh...and nothing silly in your statement. Your opinion is duly noted!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

as equals

I easily can think of a few families that sincerely hate those words...

Tough luck.

Thanks for dropping by !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join