~ A New Day ~ Light is just around the corner...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

Hello Frank,

Glad to hear it!

Wow. A member since 2006.

Thanks for the nice reply !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We have yet to reach the planet at the end of the universe - there is much to be accomplished before that time.

It is not necessarily the Purple Moon - instead think of it as the Purple Sun at the edge of the Universe and its inhabitants. They are on their way - if they have not already arrived.

Some inhabitants from other worlds might not look like we do but the aspect of living daily life against the odds is a common theme to all species. They understand our plight.

The portals might be set in place but we have no way to reach them yet. At this time interplanetary travel is a dream and a huge hope of Earth persons - time travel will happen - inter dimensional travel will happen.

Age old questions about our origins will be answered - the Golden Age has already begun it just takes time and patience for it to look and feel like we know it to be.

Humans have always PRECONCEIVED the future and the preconceived future has always happened. Coincidence? No because we are the future!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Hello Gutterpus,

I really really enjoyed reading your reply !

As you say, the more of us that think that change will be grand and magnificent, the better !

Oddly enough, roughly 10% of the population think that the world will be coming to an end in 2012. That is a whole lot of people !!!!!!

I have this deep feeling that, as months go by, this trend will change. A new era is just around the corner. Some people feel it but do not share it. Fear of judgement and ridicule.

There is a positive outcome. And a grand and magnificent one.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hiya Ben !!

The good guys always win. So they say.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity,

I never know if there is an agenda behind whatever someone is sharing.

Well, that someone is me and there is no agenda.

Just sharing what I saw. This dream affected me in more ways that I could talk about. I don't know how this will happen and what causes it. Wish I knew but I am not a prophet, just a member sharing an experience to see if anyone else feels the same. Also, I take what you have supplied with a grain of salt but will keep an open mind.

Thanks for coming by and contribute.
edit on 4-5-2012 by SonoftheSun because: missing word

That is good to know and believe you.

What I just supplied is the picture from NASA, which we know they doctor things all the time, so who knows. But it ties into La Violette.

Those pics are mine from my place, the other ones showing the crystal shape, its like a hexagon shape the way that the calcite in our pineals are shaped, and always around the sun, they're very big, And its way harder to see if you resize them.

I caught a brief bit of it accidentally. These pics are accidents, I was trying to capture what is in the suns glow and trying to keep the sun not showing at the edge of the roof, just the glow, like Sleeper's more recent thread on what is there, because I have seen things in the sun's glow, the greater UV range.

So, about a half a year later or so looking the pictures I went WOW, I get it, I understand, that is just too much.

So also in this "failed" video, just accidentally caught the two channels, ie, solid lower level we see, and the higher ethereal suns glow with all the cyrstals.

My son said, oh just smudges and I said, well then tell me why, the bottom half doesnt show those smudges?

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

I believe the light is coming in too.

But I also believe that we're supposed to shine up our true soul stars and shine the Light out like the suns.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You and I share a common belief. That light will descend upon the darkness here on this lower realm, we call "Earth". Far too long beings have shattered the truth and tried to stomp out the light. However, there will be an "awakening" on a level not known to man. When the time comes I pray that all beings accept the, "Light", however many will not.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

There are reasons for the end of MAY. Actually tomorrow, is an allignement (its all astrology even the bible) and not just any old year, but since Sept 2011 with elenin meaning revelations 9/11 and apollyon and all that, and the moon being closer to the equator than it will be 10 000 years and Rosh Hoshana, the blowing the horn to bring in the new king and Virgo giving birht to the planets and the sun mid October, its been quite a year.

Now a reversal signified in our data there is a thread on the magentic fields and how they took info offline last month, wiped it and there was some kind of reversal.

Well tomorrow is the VEnus (they think Lucifer) conjuction with El Nath, a star in Taurus, but also in the system that the capella stars are in, the charioteer

earthsky.org...

El Nath is conidered OPPOSITE GALACTIC CENTER, the ANTI-CENTER and associated with the ANTI CHRIST.

The end of May is a special conjunciton and partial eclipse with Mercury and Jupiter I think and the sun, and pleaides. Pleaides is in the conjunction.

Then, in June we have the Venus transit.

So plans for their iron fist leader and fascism for earth.

Not on My Watch!!!!!
edit on 4-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"The world is ripe for a miracle"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderTurboLover

Hi Alex !

and I know that 2012 is going to be a year of indescribable change and beauty.

How many people would you assume think the same?

I would venture a wild guess. Tons !

Nice seeing you on this thread !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Hello Amandla and thank you for sharing your dream !

my biggest fear is, that nothing happenes at all

I understand. But think about this. On a little corner of the world wide web, there's this little place called ATS, and some people are slowly joining into a little gray board regarding a conversation about new beginnings in 2012. And I have this feeling that many more members will follow.

If nothing happens, something, nevertheless, already did. People see it. People feel it. And more and more people will talk about it.

And so the change begins.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by denya11

Denya11,

However, there will be an "awakening" on a level not known to man.

How I wish you were right !!

And you could very well be !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have had similar premonitions and been told (telepathically,never channeled in my life voluntarily)and shown things along the same lines as this.

It has been explained to me very indepth things are changing rapidly. People are beginning to feel something inside themselves that just "knows" whatever is on the horizon won't be easy for all of us . For some of us it is knowledge that another earth is soon to pass away because we were here for the other times. The rest might just be awakening a bit.While others are in complete battle between the spiritual side and our human affinity to desire rational proof something is really going on.

The way it has been explained to me is like this,those in service to others,who genuinely care for and understand love of all is a universal key will not only inherit a world of light,but will be light.
Those who are selfish,love nothing but material items,don't care for their fellow being are in service to self. They will not inherit a world of light. They are unable to grow spiritually.

Whatever the events are in the future I have not been given any specific dates. I was told our time vs universal time is subject to change. The word used is soon,I get silly little verses as well like soon rhymes with moon rhymes with noon. I Cannot say whoever my enlightenment team is doesn't have a sense of humor.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I enjoyed this thread just because its positive........personally I'm tired of all the doom and gloom crap. Sure the world could end 2012 or any other year but why live our lives in fear and torment over it. I'm gonna enjoy myself and enjoy the beautiful world that still exists today. Sure I'm into survival etc because we should try to be prepared but I'm not gonna dwell on what "COULD" happen. Good Post!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Damn well written post.

Star and flag and added as a friend because that was rad.

We all have a chance for a new beginning!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I too believe we are on the verge of brilliant love and light. And thrilled to live in these times. The current generations have been living in the darkness before the dawn. Ahh, purple is my favorite colour. The color of royalty. Awaiting the king of kings. I am so glad positive is beginning to take form and there is a light emerging. We have not come through yet, but at least there hope and signs to tell us to persevere, we are almost there! Love and light to all.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm very glad to find other people who share the ame view as me. I feel different about this year, it seems as if something has shifted but I can't exactly pinpoint what. My biggest hope is that for an awakened human race, where we can finally be ourselves without being oppressed.

Thanks for shedding some light on me, I've been feeling down lately.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Ben81

Hiya Ben !!

The good guys always win. So they say.

i believe we will have our answer soon
edit on 5/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Rapha

Actually tomorrow, is an allignement (its all astrology even the bible)

So I guess its true that we are returning to the days of Atlantis where the fallen watcher Barkayal taught humans how to observe the stars, Tamiel taught astronomy and Asaradel taught the motion of the moon.

I just wish that with all of these events happening, disclosure was also occuring at the same time.

Surely information concerning UFOs, aliens, hybrids, 1,111 mid-wayers would now be official.

Question. Is there any truth concerning the photon belt that we are possibly passing through right now, hence the great awakening ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I feel that we are all here for a reason. I think about the generations before me; all that they fought for and all of the hardships they had endured. They fought for me and they were for you to be alive at this very moment. We are lucky to be witness to this day in age. If consciousness and spirit can sustain itself after death, to come back and live life again and again, sometimes I wonder if my spirit chose to come to this time for a reason. That this era marks a shift and enlightenment. I do not believe that we are here by chance. Perhaps the world as we know will end, but surely another will begin.

In lucem ambula.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Hi iLoGiCViZiOnS,

I agree with you that the doom and gloom is overwhelming at times. However, it is reassuring to think that there is a positive outcome. As I said in another reply, I wasn't expecting this. Lately, I had been leaning on the side that the world would really end. For many reasons. After this dream, I no longer believe the world will end but it will change.

Survival preparedness is always a good idea and should be taken seriously. I have prepared also. Even though there is calm after the storm in the future, it doesn't necessarily mean that we've seen the end of it yet nor that we've seen the worst of it yet. I have prepared for a worst case scenario for a very long time but I will no longer lose sleep over it.

Until the change happens no matter how and when it happens, que sera, sera.

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join