It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~ A New Day ~ Light is just around the corner...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you Corruption Exposed !

We all have a chance for a new beginning!

Yes. We do.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reflexlm

Hi Reflexlm,

My biggest hope is that for an awakened human race, where we can finally be ourselves without being oppressed.

I wish I could give you more than one star for that single line !

I believe that Life as it should be has become very wrong, at so many levels. For a while, I've pretty much believed that humankind would need an extraordinary global event to reset its values. Sort of like a "TILT" on those old pinball machines...

I believe we're about to "TILT". And not go "GAME OVER".

Glad I could make you feel a little better.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The others will have their day too, it's been passed on for generations, as I will pass the stories down to mine. I have a hard time as of late, the hate that burns inside my heart is so strong at times, and at others I am overcome with complete ecstasy and love. Peace and harmony, and I try very hard to keep it that way, but at times I can not help but curse the gods, and feel enraged with my surroundings. If it was my decision I would destroy the world, just so I could watch it burn... How ever, this is not what I want, nor is it in my character. I've always been loving, caring, compassionate, kind, generous and passionate. A real life STO, though few we are here, and as of late I can't help but feel Hate and Anger towards those with ignorance, and those who do not want change. I believe we can all feel it, even those ignorant lot that will call us crazy, they feel it too, but they stand in their own way or are too quick to ignore it and in their superior selfish ways call us crazy, because they think they can not. I do not claim to understand, or know what is coming to pass any better than anyone else. I just know it's coming, and I can feel it. When it happens, I will not say I told you so but rather extend my hand and offer comfort and understanding so we can all move forwards.

Sincerely,

Ilyich, the other, of the Forgotten Covenant.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello !

First I'd like to thank you for this beautiful post. You know, for years now, I talked with a really good friend about 2012, the other dimensions, space travel, big changes, etc. Until I find ATS, I used to read only French website (because it's more simple lol). We have hoped, imaginated, planificated our futur, in the case of this big Change, or not. It's better to be cautious I guess ! But, what I could said, is that we have always Hope (really) to something really and radicaly different. Space, Light, understanding, a real meaning of life... Because all here is absurd. I mean, I less and less support what I see and live. I know all is not dark, but here is this strange feeling, like a string that is always more tense. A feeling that tells me : Oh, here it's coming. I have no proof, but this 'Thing' among our head is just bigger, and loud.
I can also say that I'm more on nerves, more sensible to the changes of times, people feelings, Whistlings, a bit lost, like If I was... lol my only comparison is the waiting that you feel on the first rank for an gigan concert you've waiting for months ! XD
Bref, here I write, other to expose my minds, to join our dreams to yours : My friend and I also dreamed about the Dark Cloud, 'contaminating' the people. Some definetly, others react, and become immune, after a fight. But finally, the Dawn come, with a powerfull golden light, full of Hope, really strong !
And another dream that we have both of us, with a month of distance : a big nuclear bomb fall near of us, on the Earth, and the explosion of light, and the breath pass above our head, without any damage.
I wonder if other people have these dreams ?

The Change come, it will be Strong, Impressive, but we are here to catch the ball, Oh yeah !!!
Thanks again !

J~

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I want disclosure very much. The technology buried is the progression of the human race to level 1 or 2 (eventually) civilizations but it can only be done by equality, not pyramids and not mismanagers. I've had contact relating to the time things will take and it was completely contradictory, the one sighting we had frequently that my son called me out to, said it would hundreds of years and to do things locally, under the tables to wake people up, and grow healthy foods, obvioulsy non GMO and organic, but I've also been shown the SHFT in the twinkling of an eye, which I don't believe TPTB are actually planning for in any way, I think they're planning for a new age, the age of aquarius, to take down the advancements in this one and kill off the pockets of knowledge, to introduce a new religion, a new control system, in another they control another cycle.

I've seen the cosmic arrest team coming in as well, and when I discussed it with a freind, he suggested this was the Family, and when the Light comes in, which it could be. But the advancements that were given was the progression of the human race, and it is like a test giving the schools upgrade to its self appointed board of directors, who have stole it for themselves.

But I feel that no matter what goes down, I continue to be shown how interactive and magical things are, the sun coming out to shine brought, from thick clouds, for good ideas you have, or to guide you, suddenly council and guidance, family, or wishing for birdsong, and the very next day its there, to having way too many coincidences, this world is not what we think. And there is a lower level power structure, whether it be the leaders here co-operating with negative entities or ETs, and yet over the board game the real Family are intervening and controlling the situations ultimately all the time.

I was also told this is the past, and had contact about time travel and basically like both sides tweaking things, because you can't change the basic dvd outline, what has already taken place, will occur, though to us now, its happening in real time or our time, it will still go however it went, and what we can do, those who came in, is strive to wake people up in it, to get them out. Because souls/spirit are not fixed in the outcome, that is just the backdrop that is fixed, the school is fixed, spirits can be set free.

The sun is really interactive. With an Infared lense on the camera, it shows a huge sun, still beaming and sending in colored lights and help.

I think its up to people to make this experience as good as it can be, ie. earth is an interactive experience.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to Originally posted by Unity_99
I've also been shown the SHFT in the twinkling of an eye

Is this change abrupt?

Since last September, I have never felt afraid of any SHTF even though we had Nibiru, YU55 etc.
A new-ager friend said trust my instinct and I see no chaotic event happening this year.
All I see is a major transformation, enlightening, moment full of joy and freedom happening soon that will put a smile on everyones faces; excluding TPTB

I think they're planning for a new age, the age of aquarius, to take down the advancements in this one and kill off the pockets of knowledge, to introduce a new religion, a new control system, in another they control another cycle.

The problem with this fact is that this is old. This has been going on since the elite rigged WW1 to finish at 11 AM November 1911.

We are supposedly now in the age of Aquarius.

The church in Europe has been saying, for many years, what a great idea it would be to create a one world religeon.

I believed that something amazing was going to happen when those 13 crystal skulls reached LA on 11 November 2011 after many days trek from New York along one of the major ley-lines.

But here we are, still awaiting disclosure.

I tried the idea of disclosure here on ATS where alien hybrids start a thread and as you put it "strive to wake people up in it, to get them out".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was directed at AnthraAndromda located at the bottom of the webpage.
However, that thread has died.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

When I saw the SHFT, didn't even believe in it, really thought it was a new age idea stemming from the cia sponsored control of ufology as in ashtar command stuff. But was shown it in a meditaiton, where it was suddenly a vision that became very real and we were one moment doing our normal family activities and the next moment, everything changed, seemlessly, and did not know if we had died, or physically shifted, was this the astral or what had happened, how did it go so seemless? Suddenly I went to very young mode, my whole form and clothing changed, and it was as if the negative codes in our body suit, vanished, no longer duality, but one element of positive. I felt liight as a feather with humor, a natural counselor, artist and scientist all rolled up into one, and my shyness gone, but still low key, yet effective. Just not quite me, but still me. My older son came down from upstairs, in alarm, running his hands through his hair, and my contacts, tall blonds in blue uniforms instantly stepped in from the balcony to draw him aside and fill him in on what had happened.

The push I'm getting now all the time is not to give into any negative plot be it the 2012 Olympics in London which may have something bad planned for, or WW3, or any crash. To see every item as soemthing with an opposite. So, if there is a crash, what are we doing? We're supposed to be starting businesses this year instead and seeing/yearning for/projecting a grass roots swell of economy with everyone buying from each other.
There is a solution self contained in the problem, so we should never react with fear but stand still.

And reach for a future. Because its either a day by day, year by year, century by century "progression" if we make it so, or its a SHFT, but either I want to see what we can do in this, can we make it all better, can we change our lives.

The Light Showing up is one of the things shared by many. That would be a very fast shift. If it just comes in gradually in CME's then we could do this in stages, but on the other hand, if the Light truly comes in in the twinkling of an eye, its all going to change. I just feeling its a nice fairy tale but whats really going to happen.

I have to ask myself what are chemtrails for, other than HAARP, other than fasciliating their technology? Why did they put so much volcanic ash up, our area is really cold and its rained nonstop (cold being comparative, its more like rain not snow), for 2 years, minus a few months in the summer. I don't even know if I can get more sunshots this year, and am waiting for a good day.

Why are they blocking the Light?

I recall you wrote something about coming in or knowing who you were in source, did that mean as a walk in or birth? Also, if a walk in, for the SHFT itself, or as a seeker?

But from one of your other posts this should imply psi, to some degree if not dampened.

What happens when you focus on waves, everything being waves? Your own body, just slightly more condensed waves or fluid energy? Does it suddenly almost change, as if our minds are holding this together in some way?
edit on 5-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Amandla

my biggest fear is, that nothing happenes at all

I understand. But think about this. On a little corner of the world wide web, there's this little place called ATS, and some people are slowly joining into a little gray board regarding a conversation about new beginnings in 2012. And I have this feeling that many more members will follow.
If nothing happens, something, nevertheless, already did. People see it. People feel it. And more and more people will talk about it.
And so the change begins.

Yeah, these people and places give hope. Thanks

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I've been searching for this configurtion and transit, also there is a pentagram in place for it. I did find this,

www.sonoma.edu...

and this

The Astrology of May 2012 - for Everyone

The Light/Love/Family coming in, one could see Venus and Light as symbolic for their long awaited plans.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to Originally posted by Unity_99
not to give into any negative plot be it the 2012 Olympics in London which may have something bad planned for

I know how you feel. I got used by the elite to stoke up rumours of a possible terror attack in South Africa before the 2010 World Cup simply because I was the only guy on the forum that lived in South Africa at the time. I was so stupid and gullable :<

Why are they blocking the Light?

Possibly because the sun is getting too hot with its solar peak in 2012-2013.
According to one website, chemtrails actually contain chips (nanobots) for population control.

I recall you wrote something about coming in or knowing who you were in source, did that mean as a walk in or birth?

According to my ET source, I am a rapha or one of the rephaim. I doubt anyone will believe me because it means that the nephilim were real back in the days of Atlantis.

The way I found out was by asking my source, 'why do I have such a strong urge to walk across a cove on a coastline that I have only walked once in the previous 30 years'. He explained that the Rephaim all have their own unique places of incarnation where their spirits originate from. For me it made perfect sense because I have always imagined watching a cormorant gliding across the waves of this cove. It turns out that if a rapha is land based, they are seen as crows or ravens. A cormorant is sea based.

At the age of 3 there was an incident with my mother where I ran to her in fear, saying that everything around me just went white. It was like a bright flash of white light for a couple of seconds. Maybe a negative entity does possess this body. I don't know for sure.

What happens when you focus on waves, everything being waves? Your own body, just slightly more condensed waves or fluid energy? Does it suddenly almost change, as if our minds are holding this together in some way?

Sometimes it feels like I am just part of the system, where I see a journey ahead, an adventure with love, friendships and filled with joy. It feels sort of perfect, like nothing can go wrong as long as I don't fight my fate or fear the unknown.

It feels like fluid energy. Like I don't actually exist as a person anymore. I just relax, drift and know that there is nothing to fear.

Also, if a walk in, for the SHFT itself, or as a seeker?

As a teenager my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl where I saw the previous 7 years and coming 33 years of my life without even knowing it.
I now know that my path is to guide people through the coming turmoil which means I am here for the SHTF. According to the vision my task started last October and will rise to a new level on 11 Nov 2012.
BTW, what is a 'seeker'?

But from one of your other posts this should imply psi, to some degree if not dampened.

Its probably dampened due to drugs for epilepsy. However, with the help of morphene its possible to witness how this world will look for the next 1260 days after full disclosure.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

According to my ET source, I am a rapha or one of the rephaim. I doubt anyone will believe me because it means that the nephilim were real back in the days of Atlantis.

Well this makes alot of sense, I have a off planet connection, but its Mars/Tiamat/Lyra, but Lemuria and nature primarily, and finding out the corporal versus, empowered spirit body, I don't even know what it means, we view here 3d earth, in these low density body suits, I don't know how to relate the actual memories that have come through and translate that in terms of corporal incarnation as we know it. I had family that I loved and wanted to stay with and was aware of a crisis that took mars and lemuria out, this would before atlantis and the sumar chapter, ie. done by those ones, for their plans, and lemuria was probably more like 2 million years ago roughly. I know I looked after nature, at some point for a forest fire made me want to leap out of my body and protect immediately and I knew it something to do with sound, song even, maybe a psalm, who knows, its confusing, but still I know that many here are here for a reason, there is no mistaking it.

The waves, its almost like knowing the wave structure makes this far less tangible. I had this feeling like I could have melted into wave form so had to clear my mind and watch my thoughts. But that brings up what humans really are capable of and what level or information has been kept from us.

ON the other hand, when people are so easily manipulated into allowing inequality and homeless/starvation and so quick to react and go to war, to follow orders that are not right, it makes me wonder how ready people are for some things, how responsible they could be.

If there is a SHIFT, if light will come in and uplift this, I would want preparation, wake up, the symbolic light of awakening first, for things to turn around.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Son, nice to see you again friend, tasty thread
Beautiful words.
Un grand changement est a venir, mon amie.
Hope that schoolroom french was right, and i didnt say something about changing my underwear, or elephants or something.
s+f for a nice guy.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It is nice to see so many other people starting to awaken. I do believe we will have some tragic event happen. I know it will not end the earth, nor all people on it. I do believe I chose to be here for this time, and help. I cannot say what all I mean, and it is all very difficult to explain, but those of us who have been awakening for while, I have slowly found one another in ways to communicate. It is just very elaborate, and if you did not believe, then all I say here will sound of nonsense. But, there will be a major event that most will witness, and cannot deny, as far as awakening goes, and others, it will take longer, we are not all beginning at the same time, nor level.
This is our freedom years approaching, and we will be in for the next 2000 years coming upon us. And many will never change, and some will loose before the end of this year. There will be a battle of some sort. And I do believe that many will follow the incorrect return of "Christ". There will be battles before the calm, and yes survival intincts and gear. But, I stand by what I said in another theread: Stay in your home; Do not believe you can survive better running in to the streets, jungles, mountains, and what have you. Those that know, know, those that do not, were not meant to know. And, that is why the bottom is literally falling out everywhere, the wheels are falling off of our cart, right now.
But, I do not understand giving up because you think you will die tomorrow or in the next year. You got to want to live, see the beauty, be a part of the beauty, stop the hatred, stop trying to make this a world of race, stop trying to find excuses to not work, pay bill, etc. Live, and live as big as you can with a smile, every single day.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

post by Unity_99
The Light/Love/Family coming in, one could see Venus and Light as symbolic for their long awaited plans.

@33min into the video I see that :-
May 8th-19th Wisdom, training, knowledge exchange

This is why I was hoping that hybrids like us would start a thread that would allow us to create a knowledge base for others to read so that they can easily ride the storm that approaches.

I am still a n00b to this spiritual information so I also have a lot to learn from the more experienced ET hybrids here on ATS.

May 20th the aliens intervene with advice to world governments.
It looks like there is a climax on this date. I speculate alien intervention.

May 23rd-24th might be a major change for the worse due to negative synchronicity.
I assume that TPTB do not accept the wisdom from the wise (aliens) ancestral spirits.

May 26th Guide / help those who are still stubborn and in a state of deniel.
I guess the denialists will require our advice of the wise.

However, there will be many that will deny our help taking the path of least resistance and get limited support from the aliens.

low density body suits

Lol. I once said to my ET source on another webpage how I see nothing stopping technology building a body of flesh of any creature imaginable.

Then a spirit is allowed to occupy it. He had to laugh and say that it was quite a 'finge' line idea.

The trouble is, is that this is what happened during the days of Atlantis with Medusa's, miniators, pegasus's, titans, satires, centeurs and so on.

I guess occupying a new body would be a form of legal possession. Lol.

I had family that I loved and wanted to stay with and was aware of a crisis that took mars and lemuria out

Yes, I know. My contact said that Mars was once like Earth. However, the 'scientists' made a mess of everything.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

I will admit to toying with this idea myself. I've always felt like I didn't understand society and why things are the way they are. For the past few months I've been wondering if I have my personality for a reason. I've always been a fly in the ointment when dealing with anything authoritarian. Even as a young child in school.

Maybe I'm not just an a***ole

Nah, I probably am.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

My belief that things will get better, then worse, then better...comes from understanding the human species. We cannot maintain a stable environment (we're not supposed to). We get bored easily, from the rich to the poor, from the government workers to the average citizen. We live in waves of change; we have to, otherwise we'd go nuts with the slow and steady, the straight and narrow, the sure and unwavering.

I believe this is also true of the planet, making adjustments, hot here - cold there, then switching.

At no time is there ever 'evil' in the world. For humans, we live in seasons of good ideas and bad ideas. Right now what we're living through is a bad idea, but just like New England weather if you wait just a minute, things will change.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Was a bit too busy over the week end to get back to this thread. Will catch up as soon as I get a chance and follow up on you good people that took time to reply. Most probably tomorrow.

I appreciate the feedback and thank everyone that gave an opinion so far!

Back later.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Interesting reply, Resonant !

I also believe that we are living in exciting times. For other reasons, I also believe that we are here, right here, right now, for a reason. I don't like guessing games as there are many questions without answers but if I had to guess, I would think that we chose to be here, for very specific reasons.

Thanks for contributing !

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The frustrations build up don't they ?

I know the feeling. As I mentioned in the OP, I love Life but I've come to hate HOW we live. This is not how we were meant to be. And hopefully, it could be about to change.

You are not alone feeling this way, my friend. Not alone at all !!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JuDreamWalker

JuDreamWalker,

Cela me rends bien heureux que tu ais apprécié !!

Have you noticed that a few of us here on this thread have had very similar dreams? I would think that it's perhaps more than just coincidences...and it's reassuring !!

Thank you for the kind words and for coming by, sharing your opinion !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join