It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make someone senseless before surgical procedure...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is nothing worse than to be seriously injured and die stupid. The other day I started a thread about how to remove an appendix..in a "ditch" situation. Most people said it is useless to attempt such a surgical operation, even if you have a manual with instructions how to do it...I still believe that doing nothing in such a situation is a definite solution.

Amputating a limb can also be a problem..but an easier procedure than removing an appendix. The problem in both cases is how to make a person senseless before using a sharp tool.

You have no access to medicine (or booze) which would do the job...how to go about it without killing the patient before the operation?

edit on 4/5/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Granted I am not even close to a surgeon, so I cannot answer how I would perform such a procedure. However, to answer your question about how to make them senseless before cutting, I offer two suggestions.

1) a rock upside the head

2) Reality Television. (if you are unable to watch the Jersey Shore, just show them a picture of Snookie.)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Right hook to the chin n whip out the blades

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Right hook to the chin n whip out the blades

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I think passing out from shear pain would be the best way to make you go senseless. but the down fall is it happens while surgery is taking place. you just have to make sure that when the person pukes during the operation they dont get any vomit into the area of operation, and/or choke on it. most people puke when theyre body has had too much pain.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah...thats what I mean...Everybody who can weild a saw or a bread/steak knife can amputate a limb. Making a clean cut is somewthing else.

But this thread is not about the amputation or the after care...preventing infections...thats an other thread.

No, just how to make somebody unconscious in a safe way...for...at least as long as it takes...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Isn't there some martial arts manouver..? Like in the movies..take a person from behind in a dead-lock and sufficate him until he passes out..?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Carbon Monoxide from the cars exhaust might do the trick, but not too much....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't think there is really a safe way to do it without drugs. If a person experiences enough pain they go into cardiac arrest and die.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guess you could always choke them out, but depending on the length of time they need to stay out that method may not do so much as the pain from the initial cut may bring them back fairly quickly. If an amputation situation there really is no need to put them out as you can apply a tourniquet and curt off the circulation until cutting time then have at it. While they may pass out, there have been more than a few stories of survival where people have done this on themselves in desperate situations and lived to tell about it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by gunshooter

Isn't there some martial arts manouver..? Like in the movies..take a person from behind in a dead-lock and sufficate him until he passes out..?

Id be less worried about that then shock...........

Shock in the bodies system doesnt have to happen when someone is awake........

Trauma causes the body to do this, thats what you need to monitor........

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
stock up on some ether(sp?) and learn how to make it www.youtube.com... (note this knowlege is for potential medical procedures dont go all mr burns on us and start huffing that stuff with a rag for s's and giggles)

www.ask.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

seems like the best you can make it at home remedy and i am unsure if it thins blood like alchol does but if it does not it would be a better option to booze to prevent extra blood loss

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Since only booze or other meds
are on the list, what i would do is
take the extra bottle of NOS i had
nitrous oxide and gas them up the old
fashion way...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Maybe have a poppy (flower) garden to make opium with in case it's needed for things like that.That's what they make it from.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

that is a pretty valid point too when/if looting begins i dont think dental offices will be too high a priority so you might just be able to get nos alot easier then making your own good idea

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

sleeper hold? make um pass out. or just strap um down and good luck

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
your surgery will cause sepsis, you wont be trained enough to tie off the appendix so you dont burst it in the body cav. Unless of course you have other dead bodies laying around to practice on.

In the end you killed your buddy not the appendix.

Better start raiding body piles after dark to Bone up on your procedures

Bone Up

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
your surgery will cause sepsis, you wont be trained enough to tie off the appendix so you dont burst it in the body cav. Unless of course you have other dead bodies laying around to practice on.

In the end you killed your buddy not the appendix.

Better start raiding body piles after dark to Bone up on your procedures

Bone Up

This thread is not about how to perform a surgical procedure..... reading previous posts will sometimes contribute to giving a useful reply.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

you are very correct, its about delusions of grandeur.
so you hold down your buddy just like they did in days of old.
Then you kill your buddy thinking you were Doctor Kildare.
in a real SHTF scenario people are going to die from bad teeth,
disease, and burst appendix.

better start thinking inside your box, real SHTF wont respect you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join