It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In Canada the friggin RCMP are like an occupying army.
They "contract" police services to the individual muicipalities and cities which will deal with them
the larger cities such as toronto,calgary vancouver Montreal, and so forth, have hired their own citizens to police their cities.
These city police are far more like real police.
The "Mounties"act like occupying troops.
they do the same police work, but have the authority of Ottawa stamped on them...They have offices which are like small outposts, completely self contained with cells and offices all neatly locked up together such that they could close it up and hold out there.....
These RCMP troops which do our policing are always strangers to the communities they police.
A moumtie from Nova Scotia, will promptly find himself posted to some outlying northern district and the one from the north will be sent south.
This way they always have strangers policing the communities instead of local people.
Trained mostly out on the parade square, these mounties we get are like soldier cops from Ottawa rather than protect and serve police.
It would be easy to imagine these to be working for the feds because theyll be a long ways from home when TSHTF....
With no friends but fellow mounties, and no empathy for the people......
The City cops may be leaders on the other side even......they will be with the community where they live because they have always been there mostly......

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I have to disagree with you about disarming us. When the floods happened in New Orleans the military went willingly with the local police going door to door collecting guns from people who had registered their firearms. Not just in the areas that were flooded but even in areas where there was no flood damage. Not all the military did this the older guys refused to do it but it was the young guys, the ones who have been trained to not question anything that did it you can find videos on youtube about it.

entirely different situation and on a much smaller scale. in a larger full scale scenario where you know you're screwed if you give in, things tend to change quite a bit.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I have no respect for Icke. He is a former soccer star, who really has no business commenting as an authority on anything other than the off side rule, and dodgy reffereeing in a football match.

Interesting: what are your credentials? Is it not possible for people to evolve? You, most likely took drugs, can we paste you with the "took drugs in high school" scarlet letter? Is the idea his first job defines him for the rest of his life, he cannot, and must not ever evolve from that place? What was your first job? Do you know him, or is you godlike perfect judgment made from distant observation? Would it be good for each and every person in charge of something to stand in perfect judgment of all others from afar? How does the insertion of this judgmental preamble help make your point?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

You said led to the slaughterhouse...
Huge difference, dont worry, we wont let you die like a coward.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Fear mongering, much?

Why be worried? Just prepare yourselves and your families. Start buying food & land now and be prepared to help yourself and others who are slowly waking up. Start forming communities now. It's long past time to stop being so dependent on the system. If you are truly ready there is nothing to fear.

Don't feed the fear machine. You CAN and WILL survive without McDonalds and Walmart. In reality there is nothing to worry about and their forcing people to rely more on themselves can be a blessing in disguise. You can learn to be more frugal and make your dollars go farther. A big mac "value" meal can cost $6 or more, with that same $6 you can buy enough beans and rice (and seasonings to make it taste good) to feed a family for a couple days. If you don't like beans and rice or the alternatives, or if you see yourself eating a lot of fast food, then you're not going to be a happy camper should the system collapse. Imagine what you could do if you used that same $6 to buy seeds......... Again, it's time to depend on each other and less on the system. Lazy Americans, of which I have been one, need to wake up and stop eating so much fast food and the other tasty poisons they feed us. Everyone on ATS will say "yeah they poison the food and brainwash us through TV" but then all of us line up for more. Get out of the system NOW, but do so calmly with a plan.

(Except for staying informed, turn OFF the TV. Use the extra time to go to school, learn math, science, a trade, and otherwise prepare yourselves.)

If you feed the fear machine and go into panic mode you'll just be playing into the hands of the controllers. A massive uprising is what they want. They need you dependent on them on their power diminishes. They need you to lash out or work you up into a frenzy to they have an excuse to clamp down. Think about it... If they are "planning for massive uprisings" what gives them the right to do anything but allow the redress of grievances? This article and the others like it are trying to create the us vs. them mentality instead of a peace & love mentality. Notice you don't see any peace movements in the news? They want you to freak out. We need to play the opposite. Where are the voices crying for peace instead of beating the drums of war?

I think people are preparing themselves for the worst but I don't think the fear mongering from the darkside is working like it used to. I notice a lot of news stories feel contrived lately and the the tighter "they" squeeze the more they are losing their grip. People are seeing the man behind the curtain. Just remember... The only way out of this is for people to unite, work together, and remember to LOVE. You can and will survive. Love will win, when you let it.

edit on 4-5-2012 by sotaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by sotaz because: changed some stuff.

edit on 4-5-2012 by sotaz because: typos typos typos...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Simple solution, don't live in a "Blue State" where the commies have plenty of sympathetic liberals to stir up.

The Red States laugh at the folly of the blue states lol.

Where are all the anarchist OWS rioters in Texas for example?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The only other empire that lasted this long was the Romans and look what happened to them.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sotaz
reply to post by Leftist

Fear mongering, much?

Why be worried? Just prepare yourselves and your families. Start buying food & land now and be prepared to help yourself and others who are slowly waking up. Start forming communities now. It's long past time to stop being so dependent on the system. If you are truly ready there is nothing to fear.

Don't feed the fear machine. You CAN and WILL survive without McDonalds and Walmart. In reality there is nothing to worry about and their forcing people to rely more on themselves can be a blessing in disguise. You can learn to be more frugal and make your dollars go farther. A big mac "value" meal can cost $6 or more, with that same $6 you can buy enough beans and rice (and seasonings to make it taste good) to feed a family for a couple days. If you don't like beans and rice or the alternatives, or if you see yourself eating a lot of fast food, then you're not going to be a happy camper should the system collapse. Imagine what you could do if you used that same $6 to buy seeds......... Again, it's time to depend on each other and less on the system. Lazy Americans, of which I have been one, need to wake up and stop eating so much fast food and the other tasty poisons they feed us. Everyone on ATS will say "yeah they poison they food and brainwash us through TV" but then all of us line up for more. Get out of the system NOW, but do so calmly with a plan.

If you feed the fear machine and go into panic mode you'll just be playing into the hands of the controllers. A massive uprising is what they want. They need you dependent on them on their power diminishes. They need you to lash out or work you up into a frenzy to they have an excuse to clamp down. Think about it... If they are "planning for massive uprisings" what gives them the right to do anything but allow the redress of grievances? This article and the others like it are trying to create the us vs. them mentality intead of a peace & love mentality. Notice you don't see any peace movements in the news? They want you to freak out. We need to play the opposite. Where are the voices crying for peace instead of beating the drums of war?

I think people are preparing themselves for the worst but I don't think the fear mongering is working like it used to. I notice a lot of news stories feel contrived lately and the the tighter "they" squeeze the more they are losing their grip. People are seeing the man behind the curtain.

Just remember... The only way out of this is for people to unite, work together, and remember to LOVE. You can and will survive. Love will win, when you let it.

Wise words.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

Have people fogotten the 90's so quickly? Remember that "NO FEAR" bumper sticker? It's time for it to resruface. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Worry & fear are the tools used to control us. It's time to remember LOVE (if this sounds corny to you, then it's time to do some soul searching).

If people want to do something REALLY useful, you will read the book "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne (author of the famous book "The Secret" among others). Read it and apply it. The controllers want you stuck in a negative frame of thought. A prison for your mind. Negative energy causing us to self-destruct. Talk about war and you will find war. Start talking about LOVE and peace and guess what you find? Curious how the human mind works -- that which we think about the most is exactly what we get. Talk about love and you will find it, too.

Make no mistake. LOVE is rising. And for some reason this SCARES the controllers. Humans, governing themselves, and actually loving each other? What a thought. Gratitude, unconditional forgivness, and the old adage "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" is going to define this generation. When you look back in twenty years do you want to be the guy that used this time to buy guns to prepare for war or do you want to be that person who finally started living the way we all talk & dream about? That is, we've all been taught to love. It's time to really do it. This means even loving your enemies. We must be the change we want to see in the world. It's time to start forming communities and caring for each other. A house divided can not stand. Much less a country. Just a thought...
edit on 4-5-2012 by sotaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Most aren't stupid, and realize the dollar and many other currencies are going to collapse and soon.

Whether or not this article is true or not, I do not know, but as far as the government preparing for an uprising, heck yes they are.

Why else do you think they are passing the laws they are, high jacking elections, controlling the media, and keeping the stock market a float with fake bets.

Congress and the Senate are creating diversions in their respective houses with party bickering in an effort to distract us from reality.

They want to be sure that all of their pieces are in place before they let SHTF, all the while holding the economy together with flour and water until the they can assure their victory and total control of the population.

It scares me because, though we have seen revolutions and civil war in the past, I don't think we will be prepared for the coming offensive attacks they will most likely use. The technology they have far out weighs any that they have let us see. All we can do is hope and pray that we have some of the "insiders" on our side as well.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I would just rather not die??? Do I have to pick sides??????????

Is this what it's come to??????????????

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I HOPE

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The sad thing that people will actually not get too far with any uprising. We love to dream and be the hero but in fact we are the masses and we have no say.

we will be rounded up like sheep and led to the slaughter.

Shame

Maybe you will be. But not everyone is afraid to die. Ask Breivik if we have no say? Actions speak louder than words. Quit being pussies.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

actually your point was about people getting rounded up like sheep. Die fighting, and you are still doing something about it. so really you are kind of confused there, but thats okay. .. .. ..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
im going to be that jerk that says i welcome the new world order.

i dont believe its just evil banking cabals wanting world rule, i believe they and the banks are themselves, tools that are used to put all this in motion.
i DO believe the ends justify the means (situational), in a world where gradual change for the better is impossible and to late.

and when the time comes to pick sides, i dont think i will take kindly to being called a coward for not joining some anti government revolution. we all have beliefs and values, i dont think im going to 100% base mine on ancient american ones.
change requires everyone change, not everyone BUT the US.

just for my debate above, my values;
athiest
globalist
edit on 4-5-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
also? not sure what this means, but does the OP know how credible this beaconequity site is, or the author of the article is? I looked up his profile, and it seems this is kind of like a forums type site to post in. this isn't like breaking news or something. this is one guy saying this. like when people come on here with crazy inside intel from the top. not in anyway trying to shoot down the thread, just want to look deeper into it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

200+ million US Citizens owning guns and a majority of them being freedom loving Conservatives...so I doubt be would be that easy to trample...

Sniper

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

well, The American revolution only counted on a third of the population that was loyal to it. Another third didn't care either way, and lastly only a third opposed it. So in a way it is irrelevant how many agree with it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I do believe we are being poked and cornered because WE have to hit first in their playbook.Traditionally US military operations and planning are REACTIVE, not offensive.They require a force to counter to implement strategy and tactics.It would be extremely difficult to devise a winning strategy on a force that can number anywhere from 1 million to 5 million.All they could do was try to isolate, divide and conquer.Unless all the children they've kidnapped over the years are being conditioned as super soldiers or aliens assist(Both of which are quite a reach) we have them as long as we keep "ASSAULT" weapons in our hands.
In short ,no they may plan but they won't do squat until we aren't armed.
Judging from the absence of history from members on this board,maybe all they have to do is wait until the younger generation is ripe for surrender and cold warriors like us are dead.With all the slamming of America and our traditions,they certainly fit the bill.........but I ain't dead yet.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
here is an honest question, weather the government could round us up or not. do any of you think that we truly, honestly are headed for some type of American "Civil" war in the near future?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join