It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We have heard the same lines over and over again, there was a time a agreed but grew up and see it will never happen. THey said this of BUsh 10 years ago! now Obama the next will be Romney maybe? till one day maybe someone is right

Only thing certain is another 4 years of Obama Policies will be devastating in the USA

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Lmao! I honestly got a good chuckle out of your views about the military. You really have no clue how the majority of your military personnel are. No, we're not all just a bunch of mindless robots until the war tears us apart. You REALLY should go around a military base and put a few drinks back with some of the guys-then maybe you'll see things for how they really are.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
We have heard the same lines over and over again, there was a time a agreed but grew up and see it will never happen. THey said this of BUsh 10 years ago! now Obama the next will be Romney maybe? till one day maybe someone is right

Only thing certain is another 4 years of Obama Policies will be devastating in the USA

Yes...we have heard this time and time again....since 1984 and the REX84 excercises actually. And time and time again we keep getting closer and closer.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mechcb

Lmao! I honestly got a good chuckle out of your views about the military. You really have no clue how the majority of your military personnel are. No, we're not all just a bunch of mindless robots until the war tears us apart. You REALLY should go around a military base and put a few drinks back with some of the guys-then maybe you'll see things for how they really are.

Okay then. How often do soldiers refuse to follow direct orders from superior officers?
You make it sound like they have the option to question them, to think it over, to debate...then Maybe to follow.

Discipline. Demotion. Court-martial. Things like that I guess are old school and no longer play a role in today's military, which I'm terribly ignorant of. Maybe I don't have clue, as you say. But then again I'm not up on the changing times.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
With the view most Americans (including the Americans in the military) hold of the DHS right I really don't think they would have enough people to use all that ammunition. They would be swallowed whole.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
www.beaconequity.com...
I read this at the bottom of the article, " Beacon Equity Group Disclaimer This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Beaconequity.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.."

The OP is a self proclaimed communist, and I see this as nothing but CoIntelPro

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Leftist

So this information comes from an unnamed random informant. Seems believable. What is really funny is how the people on this site never believe anything the government says unless its something they want to hear.

I can just as easily say that an unnamed dhs informant says there is no plans for civil war.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The only people spoiling for a civil war are those fat Teabaggers who bring lawn chairs to rallies so that their sciatica pain doesn't start being an issue after 10 minutes of "taking their country back". They can store up all the guns they want, but there's no real fight in those folks. I'm not seeing a problem here, and neither is the government. This is stupid.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Great! Then WTF are you guys waiting for?!? Turn the fu*&%ing aircraft carriers around NOW and get your asses back here to defend the country against those violating the Constitution each and every single day.

The cops are killing FAR MORE innocent civilians that Al-Queda ever DREAMED of doing. While your're at...why don't you guys bomb those hundreds and hundreds of concentration camps to rubble so they cannot be used in a few months or a few years?

These f&%^kers have tanks drones now...grandpappy's shotgun is all but useless.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The only people spoiling for a civil war are those fat Teabaggers who bring lawn chairs to rallies so that their sciatica pain doesn't start being an issue after 10 minutes of "taking their country back". They can store up all the guns they want, but there's no real fight in those folks. I'm not seeing a problem here, and neither is the government. This is stupid.

Well...SOMEBODY is going to be living in those hundreds and hundreds of concentration camps. To date, there has not been any such thing as an unused prison in all of human history.

They were built. They will be filled.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Okay then. How often do soldiers refuse to follow direct orders from superior officers?
You make it sound like they have the option to question them, to think it over, to debate...then Maybe to follow.

Discipline. Demotion. Court-martial. Things like that I guess are old school and no longer play a role in today's military, which I'm terribly ignorant of. Maybe I don't have clue, as you say. But then again I'm not up on the changing times.

Yep. I more or less asked the same thing. If the military is our watchful protector...then WTF are they doing in the Persian Gulf. Turn those friggin' carriers around RIGHT NOW and protect us from our terrorist cops.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

I don't intend to die fighting. I won't be going to a camp either.

The people who end up in camps are those who were not able to flee to safety. I have my exit strategy and provisions so if they get me it will be pure luck on their part.

More than likely those people in cities who depend on welfare will be the first to go. Next will be the people who lose their jobs and houses and end up on the street.

Of course, before this happens there will be the clash that starts it all and millions of protesters will be rounded up. They will likely be starved like the Jews were since they will be the ones most likely to revolt in the camps.

I am sort of on the fence about the whole thing. Maybe the camps are there for us or maybe for some unforeseen enemy force we know nothing about, but the fact remains that there are too many people on the planet abusing resources. This is unsustainable. The Earth has always done what it had to do to keep life in check and history teaches us that every time we think we are the master of our domain the Earth lashes out and sends us back to the stone age.

I don't think men will ever learn to live in harmony with the Earth or each other. They will always quibble over pride or greed or ideologies. The sickness is so rampant that greed is not only acceptable, but encouraged and none of the rich ever apologize for their actions because they are demigods. You can't change them. They make the rules and determine your future hence the Fema camps. BTW, there will be no RICH people in those camps.

So I have a plan that includes a boat and a bunch of gear that will allow me to find a remote spot in the jungle and set up residence. I have learned to be self sufficient and not only survive, but thrive. People will make fun of me and label me, but they are the ones with the problem. My eyes are wide open and as long as things stay the way they are I will continue to live my life the way I am now. If people start disappearing I will know it is time to make my preps, but I won't be fighting any battles.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

Originally posted by magma
And you are going to do what about it?

When push comes to shove...... You , like all the others will die fighting.
thats my point.

I don't intend to die fighting. I won't be going to a camp either.

The people who end up in camps are those who were not able to flee to safety. I have my exit strategy and provisions so if they get me it will be pure luck on their part.

More than likely those people in cities who depend on welfare will be the first to go. Next will be the people who lose their jobs and houses and end up on the street.

Of course, before this happens there will be the clash that starts it all and millions of protesters will be rounded up. They will likely be starved like the Jews were since they will be the ones most likely to revolt in the camps.

I am sort of on the fence about the whole thing. Maybe the camps are there for us or maybe for some unforeseen enemy force we know nothing about, but the fact remains that there are too many people on the planet abusing resources. This is unsustainable. The Earth has always done what it had to do to keep life in check and history teaches us that every time we think we are the master of our domain the Earth lashes out and sends us back to the stone age.

I don't think men will ever learn to live in harmony with the Earth or each other. They will always quibble over pride or greed or ideologies. The sickness is so rampant that greed is not only acceptable, but encouraged and none of the rich ever apologize for their actions because they are demigods. You can't change them. They make the rules and determine your future hence the Fema camps. BTW, there will be no RICH people in those camps.

So I have a plan that includes a boat and a bunch of gear that will allow me to find a remote spot in the jungle and set up residence. I have learned to be self sufficient and not only survive, but thrive. People will make fun of me and label me, but they are the ones with the problem. My eyes are wide open and as long as things stay the way they are I will continue to live my life the way I am now. If people start disappearing I will know it is time to make my preps, but I won't be fighting any battles.

Is this the plot to some kind of sci-fi movie?
Nothing like this is going to happen in the US. Please stop listening to fear mongers. Random informants are not legit and neither is any thing from sites like info wars either.
edit on 16-5-2012 by gorgi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos

Better to have 4 years of ACTUAL POLICY than whatever it is that Romney is proposing, which sure as hell isn't policy.

He keeps criticizing others but has absolutely ZERO ideas of his own on how to fix anything.

My favorite Romney campaign quote so far was this morning "we're going to stop borrowing money from foreign countries we're not even going to visit"

So, he's basically saying that deficit will be at $0 immediately, and that he's going to refuse to visit China, Saudi Arabia, and the EU, the USA's biggest creditors?

And people want to vote for this guy?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If it looks like obama looks like he will lose the election.
He will just take over.
And when the bottom drops out of the doller.
Obama will TAKE all your Gold and silver.
Just like they did before.
Then the troops are on the street.
To Make you give it over.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I believe three things can happen in the future.

1) The military will turn on the system

Why:
Most in the military go into the military because they will get shot at for their country. They may be ordered to do evil things, and threatened with courtmarshal and discharge on their record in a bad economy and thus be unable to pay for food if they refuse evil orders. But this is largely in the command structure. I'm sure there are good generals, and that most of the troops are good patriots. It is only a matter of time before we as the group of millions and millions of conspiracy theorists that we are tell enough people that it starts becoming more popular to spread the news. I look at some channels like RT and Inforwars on youtube and they have hundreds of millions of views, not to mention what readership they have in addition to youtube. Hilary Clinton has said they are loosingthe information war. When enough people know, it will include members of the military, and a critical mass will be reached where the patriots turn on the traitors. The military will know how to more or less get control of the super weapons which will ensure our victory.

2) The dark will use their super weapons on us and hide in underground bunkers.

Why this doesn't make sense at the moment:
There are enough people that still care about the life of the world's people that if they were doing anything to prepare to use these super weapons there would be so many leaks online we would have heard about it by now in a BIG way. So far I'm aware that there is a desire for WW III started in Iran but there isn't nearly enough information to make me think they are putting the final pieces in place. It was 8 months ago or so last October the news was talking about "Acts of War" on Iran's part in trying to assassinate a Saudi Arabian official on American soil. They haven't even had a second act in the main stream media. They haven't been trumping anything up more and more it's just the same level of 'Iran has nukes'. I don't see the signs that war is getting closer except that we've moved a few ships towards Iran. That may be enough to prep for war, but I doubt it.
Aside from that, I haven't heard anything about how the super weapons are getting positioned to be used against us all. They may already be in position, but I don't hear of any leaks about plans to use it in the near future.

3) The military is actually ready to arrest the butt people as I affectionatly call the illuminati and company.

Why:
The military is made up of good people, some of them are generals, probably a fair number. They would know about these dark secrets decades in advance being generals in the military and seeing it first hand. Being military they know the power of not showing your cards until the right time. Time will tell, but it seem logical that it's possible.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Think what you want, but preparedness is next to godliness. I am not telling people to do anything or even to think a certain way. I am only saying that I feel comfortable in my own state of preparedness and if others feel threatened by world events they can do the same thing to alleviate the stress from their lives and be able to sleep at night after watching the local news or reading a few paragraphs at ATS.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
reply to post by Leftist

So this information comes from an unnamed random informant. Seems believable. What is really funny is how the people on this site never believe anything the government says unless its something they want to hear.

I can just as easily say that an unnamed dhs informant says there is no plans for civil war.

And according to the OP he's a retired Navy SEAL, so naturally he knows where all the bodies are hidden anf who the puppetmasters are.

For me, the SEAL claim was there the OP lost me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I just heard on the news that Rev. Wright and Oprah are pissed at Obama...Wright for being shunned and Oprah for being cut out of the inner circle. This cannot be good for O, these two people hold a good deal of influence in their communities.

Wouldn't this preclude any civil war if O was abandoned by his base? There would have to be some other type of October surprise rather than a racial one if he is shunned by his base. Who would these communities then support. Who would O blame? What happens to the civil war when one side fails to show up?

Ideas?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
reply to post by gorgi

Think what you want, but preparedness is next to godliness. I am not telling people to do anything or even to think a certain way. I am only saying that I feel comfortable in my own state of preparedness and if others feel threatened by world events they can do the same thing to alleviate the stress from their lives and be able to sleep at night after watching the local news or reading a few paragraphs at ATS.

Thats not an excuse for being paranoid.

You really shouldn't read info wars or any other dooms day site. Its designed to make you afraid and buy stuff from their advertisers.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join