It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or Faked Abduction caught on tape?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
so where is this proved to be fake?

i filmed myself sleeping for a few nights last year just to see how i slept so no point in saying why film yourself
looks good imo
not good as in real just good

i dont know if its fake but a very good chance it is
thanks for posting and look forward to a good discussion

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

Originally posted by scoodoo20
Lame...

Why would you video yourself sleeping in the first place?

if you thought you were being abducted while sleeping

you would think, that if aliens were abducting you in your sleep, they would also have some kind of surveilance on you, and possibly disable electric equipment during the abduction (just in case), since they know that we are heavily dependant on our electricity for pretty much anything to work.

just a thought, of course. but if i was to abduct someone, and had the technology to temporarily disable electronics, i would sure as hell use that to my advantage

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goosegash
Well, I've commented on this particular footage on here before but I'll just add my 2 pence again.
I had the opportunity to actually meet and talk with the couple who filmed this and I have to say they were very serious, very religious people who were still deeply troubled and almost embarrassed that this happened to them at all.
What this and other reports don't say is that they had quite a few weird experiences involving lights outside their house etc for a while before deciding to set up the video camera.
I remember thinking it was odd that they didn't even attribute these events to E.T.s at all and rather thought it was Jinns or Demons.
To my knowledge (though I could be wrong) this hasn't been debunked and as usual, has just been second guessed as to how they COULD have done it.

So, you're their neighbor or something?? Or did you drive there to meet them and question them and write up a report or what ??

got any details ??

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've seen discussions on this one in the past and have yet to see it debunked.

They were filming exactly because they were having strange events at their home, and the woman was claiming things were happening to her at night, getting very upset. So the husband thought that if they left a camera on, then he could prove to her that nothing happened and put an end to her troubled state, right?

I have heard the hypothesis that it could have been some sort of inflatable material underneath, which was deflated and inflated with a tube.... but I don't think that stands well enough to call it debunked yet.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I've seen discussions on this one in the past and have yet to see it debunked.

They were filming exactly because they were having strange events at their home, and the woman was claiming things were happening to her at night, getting very upset. So the husband thought that if they left a camera on, then he could prove to her that nothing happened and put an end to her troubled state, right?

I have heard the hypothesis that it could have been some sort of inflatable material underneath, which was deflated and inflated with a tube.... but I don't think that stands well enough to call it debunked yet.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Exactly~! Star~!

Till someone can come up with a budget like ForF and come up with something REAL and PROVE it was faked and SHOW their methods of doing such, THEN I'll believe it.

All the trolls from all the threads of this video that scream "FAKE, FAKE,FAKE" but never produce any investigative research on their own are just that ..

Trolls. and yes.. there's a great thread on ATS of the description of trolls as well...

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So...

what you're saying is ..

you never watched the FF footage in the OP. Got it~!

edit on 8-5-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by gortex

So...

what you're saying is ..

you never watch the FF footage in the OP. Got it~! because if you had, the pathetic example you post in the video would have been posted.

I watched the OP footage and have seen this video a number of times before , so yes I did .
The pathetic example I posted was just an example not a reenactment , but its the same thing really with two people disappearing from beneath a sheet with the sheet being used to hide the trick .

That's all the OP video is ....a trick .

edit on 8-5-2012 by gortex because: spell

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What about credibility? To me their credibility is very compelling. I watched the episode and what would they have to gain by it? So far they have gained ridicule and disbelief which is what the big machine wants to happen when things like this happens..it's the best deterrent in getting to the bottom of all of this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The lady interviewd said she was so frightened at what had been happening to her that she tied a rope to her arm and the bed so "they" wouldn't take her.

Her husband decided to film them sleeping to prove to her nothing was happening to her. He didn't believe her at first.

She remained in shadow during the interview and sounded genuinley upset by the ongoing events. I believe they are of Muslim faith and that's why they may believe it was a djinn/demon abducting her. I don't know of their beliefs in extraterrestrials.

If that was happening to me I think I'd invite people to sit in the room with me on shifts and watch me sleep, with cameras everywhere inside and outside of the home. If I'm going to be something's guinee pig I might as well get all the evidense I can aquire to expose the event.

This case is unexplained and should be investigated further if those involved are willing to participate so this lady can stop being traumatized or a hoax can be exposed.

She sure sounded scared, though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

after watching the full segment i am mystified

seriously credile witnesses imo
the fact they want to stay anonymous makes this case compellng
after the 3 tests the hydraulic option matches the most, not 100% but matches
but how elaborate to pull such a hoax, i dont think so

at the end of the segment and also something noone has said here they had an FBI/NASA video anylisis guy check out the footage
he did notice rite at the bottom of the bed where "sonyas" foot is that during and after the vanishing the "foot" is still there which in turn he thinks theres a possibility that she rolled over fast to get closer to her man creating an "illusion"
but im more towards a real something going on, a real event

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by gortex

So...

what you're saying is ..

you never watch the FF footage in the OP. Got it~! because if you had, the pathetic example you post in the video would have been posted.

I watched the OP footage and have seen this video a number of times before , so yes I did .
The pathetic example I posted was just an example not a reenactment , but its the same thing really with two people disappearing from beneath a sheet with the sheet being used to hide the trick .

That's all the OP video is ....a trick .

edit on 8-5-2012 by gortex because: spell

No it isn't!

In fact, not even close. In order for you to show that your video and the OP are the same or similar, they must be the same or similar. And I tell you how they are not. The child was being held in the air by her leg. You compared apples to oranges while holding a zucchini.
edit on 9-5-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by amongus

Where was this proven a hoax? Not on that show.
If on ABS please show where.

Linky

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

how does that thread prove a hoax? its not in the hoax bin
its just members guessing and saying could be, possibly, it might be BUT no concrete evidence of foul play anywhere!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

post by FlySolo
In order for you to show that your video and the OP are the same or similar, they must be the same or similar.

As I said in my post ...
"but its the same thing really with two people disappearing from beneath a sheet with the sheet being used to hide the trick . "
In the OP video a person disappears and reappears under a sheet , in the video I posted a person disappears and reappears under a sheet , they are the same thing just done in different ways .

If you choose to believe that the OP video shows a real Alien abduction then fine , but I see no Aliens nor any abduction in the video ...... just a trick .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Another case of something judged Hoax and Debunked when it wasn't. I have absolutely no reason to want this to be true- I do not have any inclination to "believe" this, but I get so tired of having half assed hypotheses without any evidence determining truth of things!

Being quick to embrace the most shifty and unstable evidence as "proof", in either direction, is not having a discerning and critical mind.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I think its always good to keep an open mind but also be skeptical

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Darkstar12
I really don't know what to say about this except check it out and post your thoughts.

www.aol.com...

I'm sure you can muster up an opinion bud.

Been debunked....hoax.

Why you keep saying that everything is a hoax?

How could you say this if you don't have any information?

I could not say that this is a hoax, maybe it was real.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've found a full version of the video which I believe shows that she went nowhere .

If you watch the video from .30 you will see that when she goes flat at the bottom of the screen just above the 2010 date the bed sheet rises where I believe her foot is , there is also movement under that part of the sheet from .40 .
When her husband stirs its clear that his feet aren't in that area so it could only be her .

Its obvious to me that the reason the only copy we have of this is a recording from the TV is to lower the video quality and hide the truth .

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

as i mentioned in my post on page 2
but theres also the possibility that the duvet kept in that position by itself
for example crease a duvet a bit at the bottom to form a "hole" between the duvet and mattress and chances are it stays formed

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by FlySolo

post by FlySolo
In order for you to show that your video and the OP are the same or similar, they must be the same or similar.

As I said in my post ...
"but its the same thing really with two people disappearing from beneath a sheet with the sheet being used to hide the trick . "
In the OP video a person disappears and reappears under a sheet , in the video I posted a person disappears and reappears under a sheet , they are the same thing just done in different ways .

If you choose to believe that the OP video shows a real Alien abduction then fine , but I see no Aliens nor any abduction in the video ...... just a trick .

I'm on the fence about it. But I have a really good point if I can only convey properly. Let me try again. Magic tricks are precise and are in a controlled environment. For example. A magician making his assistant disappear from a box while standing on it and holding up a sheet. A slight of hand trick making a coin disappear. A kid making his kid sister disappear from a bed. While these are all tricks, none of them can be duplicated by swapping methods and subjects interchangeably. You may as well have shown David Copperfield making a 747 disappear and compare that to the OP's vid as well.

The only similarity is the word "disappear". But they are all entirely different. Showing any kind of example is futile unless you can show that the example can be duplicated by interchanging the subject and method. Does that make any sense? So at the end of the day, all you have is an opinion that it is a trick.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join