It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean when you find someone irresistable?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your friend has to ask herself does the player have any other qualities that attract her or is it just lust. You can Play a player you know. If I had listened to my friends advice 5 years ago I wouldnt be married to the love of my life now. However it was hard work playing him at his own game.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's a good point. Nobody wants a stalker. Eeek!
But then on the other hand, mutual passion is pretty amazing.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just wish I could find a girl who finds me irresistable!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

In your words"pleasent and easy relationships can be kind of boring!"

I would suggest she finds someone 'kind of boring' who is kind, truthful, trustworthy,

reliable, and dependable.....and THEN she herself injects the HOT PASSION into the

relationship. Supprise him (use your imagination) be the 'dark horse' and the 'still

waters that run deep'..........I guarantee he won't stay dull and boring for long.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl
Your friend has to ask herself does the player have any other qualities that attract her or is it just lust. You can Play a player you know. If I had listened to my friends advice 5 years ago I wouldnt be married to the love of my life now. However it was hard work playing him at his own game.

Wow! I love that! I don't think she has ever thought about playing the player. I tried to tell her to just walk away from him and try to forget him because she deserves better. But I like your idea much much better!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks for that. As I said it is possible to play the player, however it is important to figure out wither your friend only becomes apealing if the player is lonely or is there genuine attraction on both sides. If the attraction IS there then there is a definate chance.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Well, IMO if your avatar closely represents you, you shouldn't have any problem finding that. You must live on a deserted island right?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by Akragon

Hmmm. Sounds like you have some knowledge about this animal magnetisim that you speak of.

As a matter of fact... i know quite a bit about it... my friend has this "problem"

This guy... Ladies LOVE him...

Lucky bastard

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I just wish I could find a girl who finds me irresistable!

I nominate this as the man's quote of the century.
Amen to that brother!

If that's your pic in the avatar you shouldn't have a problem finding women.
You have a dynamite smile.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow thanks guys that means a lot!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

That is really really good advice! I am definitely sending this one to her!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

Hmmm. Sounds like you have some knowledge about this animal magnetisim that you speak of.

As a matter of fact... i know quite a bit about it... my friend has this "problem"

This guy... Ladies LOVE him...

Lucky bastard

He's good (and cute)!
I had this recollection the other day. You once replied to one of my posts and attached a video of a mother cat cuddling her baby kitten. It was one of the sweetest video clips I've ever seen and I won't even tell you how many times I said "awww". Still makes me smile when I think of it. Thanks for that!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Once the sex thing is done what is the pull then...repeat sex? And will it eventually burn itself out or is there a desire and passion that lasts forever? I think that's what she really wants to know.

That's something she'll never know until they have sex. She'll never know if he really is a player either until they have sex. That's the chance we all take when we have sex with someone. Getting hurt. The best thing she can do for herself is to go into all knowing that she's getting the physical release we all need. She needs to show the man signs that she's interested in more than just a one night stand. If he picks up on that and lets her know that he wants more as well, then it's on. If not, how much time has she invested in the whole thing at that point? A couple of hours? No love lost. Literally.

By the way, a little hint. A player wouldn't be telling you these things.

On last thing hun. She's not going to find "The One" because of the sex. Don't get me wrong, it helps....but it's not a deal maker. At least it shouldn't be. If after your friend and him have sex.....a few other dates.....and then more ...... and she still feels that "pull" and so does he. (Trust me.....she'll know) then she should be convinced at that point. If she's not, then she never will be.

Need a laugh? I have a "friend" who told a girl this once....."Honey, sleeping with me on the first date doesn't make you a whore, it makes you smart and successful. You're smart because you know what you want and you're successful because you got it."

And you what? She did.
It took a few more drinks, but she came around.

Tell your friend to loosen up a bit. She sounds like a sweet girl who needs a decent guy. We're out there and we usually don't get confused with the "playa's"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ah... you mean this?

Awwww!!

My pleasure... i love this clip!

edit on 5-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Ah... you mean this?

Awwww!!

My pleasure... i love this clip!

edit on 5-5-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Awwww! Thanks for reposting that! I wish I could give you 3 stars for that.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Good point and great story & video. Definitely puts a new meaning to smart and successful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join