It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys what would you do if you are literally the last male? Gals what would you do in a man free worl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Before I begin I'm sorry if I offend female members it is my intention not to offend you gals.

Here is a scenario: You come home from work/school. Suddenly you heard a scream. You look out the window and saw your neighbor sobbing after her husband is in the floor in a pool of blood. As you approach your neighbor she wailed "My husband and all the men are dead. I saw my husband fall into the floor bleeding for no reason. As I screamed for help I notice all the men except you are dead." Confused you look around and saw the whole street being littered with dead bodies of mostly males. Gagging you went back you your house. (It turns out a plague designed to kill anyone with the Y Chromosomes has simultaneously wiped out about 97 percent of the male population causing vehicles operated by men to crash(airplanes,cars, trucks etc.).

A few weeks later you were walking fearful what's going on next. You were wearing a gas mask to hide your identity after overhearing a story that there was a sexist female supremacy gang killing a man that was somehow alive after the plague and also destroying anything that are related to males.

At this point I wonder what would you do if you are a guy at this situation. Ladies what would if you meet the last man? Remember this is a world full of looters and female supremacy gangs.

What will be the geopolitical and economic effect now that all the men are dead. Who will have military and economic supremacy now that 97% of the men are dead?

I got these ideas from two fictional sources

Y the last man:

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Last_Man

This is a comic book but I have the movie script version if you haven't read it yet. Now the movie script is very different in some ways but the main point of the story is still be the same. It's about an experience of the last man
on earth after a myterious plague wiped out most of the males

www.starkindustries.ru...

The movie The Last Man on Planet Earth

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically about a female dominated society after 97% of the men in the world died.

edit on 3-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, as long as you're not a gay man, you'd have your dance card filled out for many years to come!

Of course, as a female, I would think more along the lines of who was going to do the heavy labor? You may find yourself as a slave in more ways than one.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As the last man standing, I would quit shaving. I would also wear sweat pants daily. And I would go around bragging about how great I was.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Smile and repopulate the world.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Implying women are incapable of heavy labor...

Pffft.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

We're not incapable of it, but men have more upper body strength, so they are better suited for it.

PFFFTT back atcha.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

We're not incapable of it, but men have more upper body strength, so they are better suited for it.

PFFFTT back atcha.

But women can be this?

Okay, if you say so...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I live in a man-free world now, so it wouldn't change. At least, not in my personal life.

Work life? Things would be more drama filled and dangerous, but more understandable to me, I think

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I'd drive around like Charleton Heston slaying vampires and listening to The Police sing "When The World Is Running Down You Make The Best Of What's Still Around".

And I suppose I'd frequent the video store as well...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In response to the title only, I would be a lot happier and inequality would disappear.

If something were to happen and the male species were eradicated not like on purpose like a genocide, but if men just disappeared suddenly, there would be enough sperm frozen in banks around the world to be able to continue existence.

SCORE! In a perfect world...sigh...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

that is gross.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
As the last man standing, I would quit shaving. I would also wear sweat pants daily. And I would go around bragging about how great I was.

Yup...pretty much the same things I'd do in a man free world.....

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Implying women are incapable of heavy labor...

Pffft.

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. Sexism can be subtle sometimes but at the same time obvious to those who are aware of it.

The main difference between men and women is ruled out by men's opinion that women are weaker, therefor dependant on them. Which is a patriarchal myth that has tried to subordinate women for centuries.

Women are not physically weaker than men on a grand scale. Life choices in diet and increased muscle mass are not gendered. ANYONE can be strong and have the capabilities of performing heavy labor.

For those individual women who are not strong enough to perform heavy manual labor (or just don't want to)...guess what?

There this new recent invention called Robots. They are great! They can do basically anything.

edit on 3-5-2012 by chanel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'd be the king of the world!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if was the last man, I would kill myself so planet earth could be free of humans at last !!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I guess I would be sore... For the heavy lifting, and the other heavy lifting : /
It would feel weird to be all of a sudden "hot".

BUT I do as I must. For humanity.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if was the last man, I would kill myself so planet earth could be free of humans at last !!!

You better make sure to destroy all the sperm banks before you do so!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Ok, that robot is frickin amazing! Who needs men or women. We have robots! Eventually they will figure out the self-replicating thing, and I Robot will be a reality.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

that is gross.

Why do you think that the picture of the woman with huge strong muscles is gross?

THINK ABOUT IT!

Would you have the same disgusted and instant reaction if you saw a man with those same muscles? Probably not because that is the norm.

Why do you think that it is gross for a woman to be muscular? You think that because of societal conditioning.

Modern society (that includes your family, peers, and mainstream culture) has been enculturating you to believe that it's "gross" for a woman to have muscles because women are SUPPOSED to be small framed, fragile, weak, and vulnerable in order for men to be able to OPPRESS them.

Do you mind if I ask if you are a woman yourself? I have a feeling that you are. I am a woman, and also a Sociology major, and young radical post modern feminist.

I hope that you learned something from this post. Much love.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What would I do in a "man free" world?
Ummmmm........stock up on batteries?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join