It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys what would you do if you are literally the last male? Gals what would you do in a man free worl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
As the last man standing, I would quit shaving. I would also wear sweat pants daily. And I would go around bragging about how great I was.

Forget sweat pants!! If I'm the last man on the planet I'm going full commando!
That way my rifle and my "gun" are always in full display, for those who may attempt to take my goods.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

Is there really a reason to put your "gun" on display for offense?

It seems that's just being crude...foolish males, always having to beat their chests.

By the way, putting your "gun" out on display makes it a much easier target for throwing knives. So much for displaying your manliness, eh?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I am a man. But I dont know, it could be that society has brainwashed me to think that is gross. But regaurdless, I think that lady looks gross. I wouldnt date her.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

female body builders!
that's about the ugliest thing i've seen.
who wants to stoke a knotted up woman.
i wouldn't touch that with bill cliton's.

edit on 3-5-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Is there really a reason to put your "gun" on display for offense?

It seems that's just being crude...foolish males, always having to beat their chests.

By the way, putting your "gun" out on display makes it a much easier target for throwing knives. So much for displaying your manliness, eh?

So in that sense you could say, Never bring a gun to a knife fight.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would finally dig out that bunker and hide.
Kind of like I do now,but more secured.
Then just wait it out.

Or,I might do this.......

edit on 3-5-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Yep. That's a whole new meaning to the phrase, I admit...

Although gun is a little bit much for it. For some people, I would say, "peashooter".

...what a horrible pun.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by FissionSurplus

Implying women are incapable of heavy labor...

Pffft.

Pfffft Implying that fissionsurplus is a male! See what happens when we do assumptions? kinda hypocritical right!

Of course women can do physical labor......but i dont see many women on drilling rigs, I dont see many women building high rises, I have never seen one building power lines......

There are areas that men are just better suited to......

to deny that is being intellectually dishonest

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

If you look closely, you can see her face beginning to slowly transform into something resembling Arnold Schwarzenegger with a pony tail...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If I was the last guy I would be king and rule that homosexuality is unlawful.....don't want any competition.....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Oh if you read my OP I mentioned a Sexist female supremacy gang. What if that gang I mentioned destroyed all the sperm banks

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

In a man free world the women will have no choice but to do hard labor and that requires muscles

What would you do if a female supremacy gang came in hell bent on killing the last man which is you! Would you fight or run away
edit on 3-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hmmm Well, it could be fun for a while i suppose, until your pelvis was pulverized trying to repopulate the planet and save the species..........

I guess at the point where they had you on "recuperation" between matings, youd be out doing much of what men did when our societies began!

reply to post by Starchild23

You are a very well trained monkey. Of course women can't work, everyone knows they're weak! ...please.

Ahh I see, so instead of refuting my claims you just call me names?

Youre telling me that there arent jobs that men are better suited to? is that what you are saying? Surely in that library you are sitting in to be on ATS you can find a book and numerous citations where it shows that men are genetically predisposed to be better at certain things.........

However i suppose if one were to have a false sense of superior intellect it might be hard to admit that science could have a point.....

Please point out where i said they were weak?

Please?........Ill hold my breath.......and see if you can find that sentence where i said that......

Again jumping to conclusions............
edit on 3-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Oh if you read my OP I mentioned a Sexist female supremacy gang. What if that gang I mentioned destroyed all the sperm banks

Think about what you just said! How would a sexist female supremacy gang last if there were no babies being born? They could just take the females being born and raise them, then get rid of the males. Or use men for reproductive purposes and enslave them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now do you guys see the problem with sexism?

Even entertaining an idea revolving around a sexist theme is a bad idea...we get too attached to it, and it affects our thinking. Sexual equality! What's so horribly wrong with that?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Even entertaining an idea revolving around a sexist theme is a bad idea...we get too attached to it, and it affects our thinking. Sexual equality! What's so horribly wrong with that?

Whose sexist? are you calling people sexist in this thread?

You have failed to answer my question............

Is it, or is it NOT scientific fact, that the male gender is scientifically proven to be genetically predisposed to be better at certain things then women...........

YES or no.........you call me names, then call people sexist.......and then just walk out?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Agreed....couldn't have said it better!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What a nightmare scenario - think of all those shelves you would be asked to put up

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There's really nothing like being the last human with a penis in the world, and still being unable to hook up with a chick, to say you are one lonely person...

Oh well, at least you have virtually unlimited opportunities. But that also means you have a hundred thousand females calling each other up and coming to the conclusion that you're a player.

And that means angry, menstruating, vindictive chicks EVERYWHERE...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join