It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am in Disaster Overload

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We have World War lll, Nuclear War, Pandemics, Asteroids, Yellowstone, New Madrid, Fukushima, Any Given Nuclear Plant Disaster, Global Financial Meltdown, and I am sure I'm leaving some out.

I feel like a retail store that experiences to many customers and goes to the number system. TAKE A NUMBER AND GET IN LINE.

I would also like to institute disaster by appointment only.

Just kill me already, I don't care how, as long as it is quick, given the possibilities, painless is probably not on the table for negotiations. I would also like quick by my definition and not geologic time quick. Above all I don't want to live through any of these, because horrible as they are, the aftermath is going to redefine horrible.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I know it can be tough living on this planet.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

It is a rant, supposed to be tongue in cheek. It is the only planet so far as I know to live on, it is not any tougher today than yesterday, I just get tired of the constant doom and gloom
Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Methinks you are in need of a little break from ATS.
Now, go outside and play, says Neysa in her Mom voice.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Thanks Mom,
your right, I have ATS itis. To much reading of dire warnings. Fresh air is definitely in order! Time for a long walk in the woods.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Sounds perfect

Have a great day, schist.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It only matters because you let it , all the things you mentioned don't matter in reality as you nor I can do a dam thing about them .
We worry about these things because really we have nothing to worry about , we live in the world of plenty , we have food to eat and a safe place to sleep and take the associated joys of our lifestyle for granted , think of the people that live on the other side of the fence and the things they have to worry about and then wonder if maybe all you need to do to avoid your Disaster Overload is not to look for it

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Build your self a bunker in a secret location as far away from the city as possible
Stock up on food, guns and ammunition
Shoot any on sight no questions asked
Stay put and wait a few hundred years till all this has all blown over
Then come out of hiding and join all the happy shiny people dancing around the flowering meadows
Hope that helps

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We are here to experence life in the flesh. Unfortunately that has to do with a lot of pain and emotion. I seen a bunch myself and I know there is more on the way.

It is not what happens to you in life it is how you deal with it that willl define you.

May your journey be as rewarding as possible.

peace

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Live, laugh, love and occasionally *cough* drinking copious amounts of booze works for me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Noooooooooo

Life is a game. Look at how we still survive against all of it and still are going?

Play to win. That's what I do. If an asteroid slams into the planet I'll be doing my best to survive, and if it's my time then I just happened to lose the game.
Much like losing on Snakes and Ladders. Just there's no more pain after losing the 'Game'.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearMitochondria

hahaha! I like your take on it

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Guys I realize that ATS is a conspiracy site, and there are occasional cute puppy, smart dolphin threads. With some threads on man plants boo coo trees. However many are "We Are All Going to Die" and here is how. Msm reports "We Are All Going to Die", "don't you like Matt"s suit coat?" The constant negativity gets old, wears on one, so I ranted!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We interrupt this rant thread to bring you breaking news

Cute Puppy concurs with talking Dolphin that "End of the World is Nigh"
Fashion note: Cute puppy wore diamond studded collar by Versachi

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Excellent reply! Oh and "Matt could not be reached for comment"

for all those 2nd ranters

edit on 3-5-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Do what i did recently, take a year off from the site, a break is nice and needed at times......however i came back and nothing has changed, still the same amount of doom....99.9% of which has not happened.

I would like to thank the predictions forum for 98% of that.

CX.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Iamschist
Its just SOS just another doom and gloom day on ATS..
Actually sometimes i find humor in some of those threads as you know nothing ever happens but i agree all the doom gets old ..
The institute disaster by appointment only is a great idea!
Iam,just look at that garbage as poor entertainment go for that long walk in the woods and hope you don't get ate by a huge dinosaur i was told there on the lose now
hugs,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I was thinking how ATS headlines are so funny in a negative way. For example a man dies in flowerbed story, on ATS would be: KILLER FLOWERS: The Next Threat!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

If you survive the initial asteroid impact, your asteroid dodging impact jumps to level 99

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I was thinking how ATS headlines are so funny in a negative way. For example a man dies in flowerbed story, on ATS would be: KILLER FLOWERS: The Next Threat!!!!!

Iamschist
I love your humor! We should get together and write a killer doom thread that ends up being hilarious that would be a huge change..
People thrive on all the doom and gloom thats why that forum does so well everyday someone posts some off the wall thread in there..But this was a great rant i personally like it
hugs,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2 >>

join