It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Melbourne teen films 'final goodbye'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a really unfortunate set of events for the young man, but realistically, doctors, hospitals, insurance companies and big pharma, DON'T want to HEAL anyone, they only want to prolong the "issues" as long as possible to make as much money as possible and the patients be damned. IMO

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Please no bashing in a thread like this, we are all wearing our hearts on our sleeves.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Hey, I don't think it really matters where this thread is, and if it is in the wrong forum, then someone who is higher than you will fix the problem. If your more worried about simple crap like that, then wtf are you doing here in the first place. Put yourself in the position of the boy who is possibly about to die. Its not a nice feeling is it?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Then why are you still sitting here and not on a plane to Australia?

ETA: were I to have a gift such as you describe I would never sleep... I'd be going from hospital to hospital to the children's burn units, the children's cancer wards, emergency rooms.... etc.
edit on 4/5/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by WiindWalker

Then why are you still sitting here and not on a plane to Australia?

ETA: were I to have a gift such as you describe I would never sleep... I'd be going from hospital to hospital to the children's burn units, the children's cancer wards, emergency rooms.... etc.
edit on 4/5/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

Funny you say that. I dont have the money to fly there. And I have been looking for some place or company that needs my assistance. I have yet to find one.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have posted in this thread to notify everyone that this brave young man has now passed on. The thread can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My condolences go out to his family and friends.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join