It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing thing on Indonesian security camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

So the person on the video seems to think this is an alien lifeform of some kind or perhaps a time traveler. I've got to admit, I have absolutely not idea what this is. To be honest, I almost put this in the paranormal forums, but I dunno. Could be some kind of hoax, or it could be a butterfly. I dunno, what do you think?

Edit: After taking some time to think about it, I'm guessing either some kind of supernatural thing or CG. Which means probably CG.
edit on 2-5-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Ya I have no idea. What the # is that? Almost looks like a dam angel but that doesn't really make sense to me as I don't think of angels as things you can see in general if they exist at all, but what do I know?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Great catch! i seriously doubt this is an insect walking on the lens. looks like an Angelic being to my eyes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
oh wsit.. i am from indonesia..! Where exactly that occur???????? there is no news about it....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If this is genuine it's very impressive footage of something unknown. However at real time it looks very CGI to me and the way the group of people run over, seems very contrived to me. I'll remain on the fence for now.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is very strange looking. I don't know that I've seen anything else like it before. I'm no photography expert but it seems to me it would be fairly easy for someone who is to set up some experiments to replicate this. I think if it is a legitimate being that is being captured, it could be something slipping back and forth between dimensions very quickly. I guess I would reserve judgment until an expert on special effects or film effects, etc. to weigh in. Very cool video and I am interested to hear what others have to say!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

looks like an angel with back facing camera picking up the object off the floor. Clearly seen on negative on video. Watch video in full. Great find.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
just looks like a moth on the camera to me...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It does look like an insect either on or close to the camera , here's another .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
it looks very fake to me

could it be set up? Why would the people run over afterwards?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Can be a moth. However, I am surprised by the straight line movement of the moth in this particular video. The thing in the OP video appears to come from the top, rests on the floor and zooms out just like it came.
edit on 2/5/12 by oohay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex.

That video is not even close to what is in the OP.

No, I doubt its a moth. However, I do believe it might be CGI.

The guys running up to the spot afterwards also look rather fake. Like they were all standing in a row, waiting for the signal to run up to the spot.

vvv

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Whatever it is. It's very impressive.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

That video is not even close to what is in the OP.

It was just an example , not meant to replicate the OP video .

I do believe it might be CGI.

Yep that's also a possibility

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There's quite a few out there that are very similar to the example you posted and they all seem to be some type of insect.
The one in the original OP is different.
I don't know if it's fake.
Reminds me a bit like the third Jerusalem video which was obviously fake.

Still. I'm not sure about this one.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
At the real time, 2mins 10s bit, the way it pulls away off to the right (our right), that's got CGI written all over it imo.

Secondly, would you immediately run over and start scowering with flashlights, in the bushes behind where it looked like light had been? Contrived.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Try anyone to do that effect using cgi, even a hollywood studio will have a hard time trying to equal that amazing effect.

It looks very real for me. I think it was a beam of light from a ufo, it could be used to transfer aliens from the ship to the base.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lke123

It looks very real for me. I think it was a beam of light from a ufo, it could be used to transfer aliens from the ship to the base.

Where is the alien then, that this beam of light "beamed up"?

I fear in this thread, there will be those that jump to conclusions, as you did, and those that will not be convinced.

I hope someone with some effects experience could come and tell us more about it. This does look CG to me, the more I look at it.

If its proven to be not CG, I will eat my words.

vvv

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Cool video, but I'm leaning toward CGI. Certainly looks like it in the video below (which is fullscreen). A previous poster is right...that movement off to the right is extremely iffy! But thanks for sharing this clip

edit on 2-5-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Once you see it in your black and white video thingy it really really really does look like something with wings, but the black color makes it look creepy instead of the angel glow. very impressive video!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join