It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing thing on Indonesian security camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by owtFsink

So instead of taking a look, noticing that an area of the wall lights up in two different frames, (showing clear signs of manipulation to try and appear as a lighting effect of the angel coming down)...

...we are instead to believe that the angel only shoots lightballs out of its ass in certain directions at certain times.

I will choose to disagree with your hypothesis.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Ok now those are angels!
Now I believe

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by owtFsink

So instead of taking a look, noticing that an area of the wall lights up in two different frames, (showing clear signs of manipulation to try and appear as a lighting effect of the angel coming down)...

...we are instead to believe that the angel only shoots lightballs out of its ass in certain directions at certain times.

I will choose to disagree with your hypothesis.

thats cool and all but...

I was kinda hoping to get some answers to the questions i asked, i thought "maybe, with his technical knowledge, this guy could answer my questions about the markings that are left on the floor, the same ones that the"witnesses" seem to look at..."

then i also said i would be willing to go watch the movie

oh yeah, and then i said i thought it was a cool vid

edit on 8-5-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Holographic projection

Notice the reflection occurs on the shiny surface of the floor before the so called Angel appears
However I feel it is a holographic projection - especially how unnaturally it leaps away as if someone was moving the projection by hand
edit on 8-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)
I agree 100%,it looks more holographic than anything else...project bluebeam anyone?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I gotta say how did those people get there so fast with torch lights?? Can it really be a coincidence that people saw that 1 second thing -.-

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It does look like an insect either on or close to the camera , here's another .

umm.. how is it a moth or an insect? just before the glowing thing lands you can see a part of the ground light up and lands at that spot. You wouldn't see any light on the ground if a moth went close in front of the camera. AND btw, do you really think an insect can move like that, they usually fly erratically.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Guys guys guys i m dissapoint

Its Tyrael from Diablo 3 takin a snack before the show...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

post by cybersk8er
umm.. how is it a moth or an insect?

I didn't want to jump straight to CGI so put it forward as an idea , a possibility , not a definitive answer , after further viewings of the video and reading other posts in the thread I now believe it is CGI .

edit on 15-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
0o um. Wow I've never seen a better portrait of an angel 0o like that is spot on what i would imagine they are like.

No idea if its fake. But it really doesn't feel fake...
i did my rounds as a security officer then moved up to a manager of a group of 6 security guards for a time and at a very young age, and i can tell you from personal experience when you're guarding a site of value and you have more then 1 member on site ANYTHING strange will be addressed with force and numbers. Now thats exactly how they handled it.

The one thing that is out of place is why 1 patrolling officer was doing the rounds and the group was just off to the left. That isn't real behavior... i mean when i was actually on site we would send 1 guy to do the rounds first while the rest stayed at control and then switch patroller everytime.. But if the site is simply to big we split it and regroup so maybe the site was massive and they just finished regrouping?

I'm not really sure what to say other then religious people are shifty as all hell and can make up some whack stuff..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lightning could sure light the place up like that, and would make people be like WTF was that, go and look. Creative person could use that security vid and put a cgi layer ontop and.. get a nice spooky video. Still i like the video, edited or not..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex you are a wise member so i wont argue anything said, and i also don't know squat about cgi...

However i have had dealing with night cam security, and they react to sudden light with lagg sort of like a flare to night vision but a lot less sensitive...nothing then bam overwhelmed till light source dims. also it doesn't help that its a low quality(cheaper) camera
and when this "light" appears in the video in question the camera trips out and that is how it should be.

Once again no expert on cgi so no clue if that's addable but i know it to be a common occurrence on security cams and a good reason to question if it might be real or some other sort of trickery. not a moth that's for sure because there are lights on in other rooms and the moth happens to be in the darkest room? also to much light being emitted by the "angel" IMO

But if its real it had a head i think 0o a face to maybe?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It does look like an insect either on or close to the camera , here's another .

If that is the case, then why would the entire area light up as the narrator of the video pointed out? Why would the people in the video rush over to the area, clearly a distance from the camera? How do those facts fit with your insect theory?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

post by cybersk8er

I didn't want to jump straight to CGI so put it forward as an idea , a possibility , not a definitive answer , after further viewings of the video and reading other posts in the thread I now believe it is CGI .

In that case, would you be so kind as to share with us the specific details in the video that lead you to this conclusion? Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

post by cybersk8er

In that case, would you be so kind as to share with us the specific details in the video that lead you to this conclusion? Thanks.

We are still waiting for you to educate us Gortex.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I personally would like to "Bump" this thread because i would like some sort of answers that make sense.

If its CGI please provide evidence.
If its a moth please provide evidence - Although its highly unlike a moth.
if its an alien then how did you come to that?
if its an angel 0o how did you come to that?

sorry but i really liked this post and feel it to be unfinished.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

'Have no idea what to say to this, i'd normally just wipe something off like this but this, this seems to looks very real, 'no idea why.

I think it's the movement, it just looks as if it's a person with wings, with their back to the camera landing and taking off in a hurry, as if they came down in a hurry, they didn't mean to.
I don't know, it's got me confused

'Hope it's real though

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
...Secondly, would you immediately run over and start scowering with flashlights, in the bushes behind where it looked like light had been? Contrived.

This was my initial impression also. I can't put my finger on it, but something seemed unnatural about the way the people rushed into the scene, as if they wee waiting off-camera for their cue to enter the scene. Also, as you mentioned, WHY would people run towards the light and instantly all start searching for something in the bushes.

There is nothing "obviously wrong" with the reactions of the people, but at the same time their reactions just don't look "right".

edit on 5/22/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

We are still waiting for you to educate us Gortex.

1.. I thought you were ignoring me , I guess that was just a hollow threat

2.. How about YOU figure something out for yourself , then maybe you could educate us and yourself .

post by TheFlash

I didn't conclude anything , I said " It does look like " , which to me it did at first .
Videos like these initially led me to consider the possibility .

Now I guess I'll just sit back and wait for your next smart arse comment .

edit on 22-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join