It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US government is using some secret sonic weapon against Canada??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
By the way that Canadians are describing the so called "Windsor Hum", it looks like some sonic device is firing low frequency sound waves from the US territory into the Canadian territory.

WINDSOR, Ontario – Last month, Bob Dechert, a senior aide to Canada's foreign minister, was dispatched to Detroit with an important diplomatic mission: to stop a highly-annoying noise.
The so-called Windsor hum, described as a low-frequency rumbling sound, has rattled windows and knocked objects off shelves in this border community just across the Detroit River from the Motor City. Locals have said it sounds like a large diesel truck idling, a loud boom box or the bass vocals of Barry White.
Residents in Windsor, Ontario, have blamed the hum for causing illness, whipping dogs into frenzies, keeping cats housebound and sending goldfish to the surface in backyard ponds. Many have resorted to switching on their furnace fan all season to drown out the noise.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5/1/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

“The Windsor hum is having a negative effect on the day-to-day lives of Windsor residents,” Baird said in a statement.
“We are prepared to collaborate with stakeholders and other levels of government to identify the source of the problem so that potential mitigation measures can be designed and implemented.”
The hum has become a significant annoyance in the border city, with an estimated 22,000 residents taking part in a telephone forum held by the city in February.
Jim Bradley, Ontario’s environment minister, sent letters to municipal, state and federal officials in the United States late last month, asking them to take action on the problem. The ministry has received close to 500 complaints about the noise, Bradley said.

metronews.ca...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah, it's just Celine Dion and Alanis Morissette slowed waaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

We call it revenge.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The full story is located on the online.wsj.com...

It seems to have the exact same description as many other sky noises. I doubt its a weapon of any kind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this is funny, what beef could we possibly have with canada

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this is strange so many people over there hearing stuff,something is going on ,why is there not more indepth investigation to these noises

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orderamongchaos
The full story is located on the online.wsj.com...

It seems to have the exact same description as many other sky noises. I doubt its a weapon of any kind.

As long as 90% of the "sky sounds" are heard in North America, I assume their origin might be related to secret projects of the joint US military/Gray/Reptilians.

Just saying...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well you didn't think we were going to let Canada get away with what they did to the white house do you? There's one thing Americans know how to do and that's hold a grudge.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wonder if thats to help destroy radiation from Fukushima or to neutralize it atleast a bit.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have wondered that myself....Perhaps Alien ships are flying cloaked, in our skies doing whatever they can do to mitigate radiation we have unleashed on the planet.
Perhaps this is mankinds worst self made disaster everintheworldshistory...........

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Well you didn't think we were going to let Canada get away with what they did to the white house do you? There's one thing Americans know how to do and that's hold a grudge.

Not that I'm offended or anything by your statement but can you enlighten me as to what Canada has done to the white house...

Just curious

Teye22

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

He might be referring to the War of 1812 where British forces burnt Washington...including the White House.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

edit on 1/5/12 by Kram09 because: double post

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Oh I see....

that would be a hell of a lot of anger built up over 200 years!!

Ah well!!! I am not one to hold a grudge so I couldn't relate but I don't believe the US is doing this to us...especially since there were many reports worldwide about these sounds being heard.

I still am curiours as to what these sounds are and where they're from though

Teye22

top topics

join