It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden: Seized documents show delusional leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Bin Laden: Seized documents show delusional leader

www.cnn.com

There is no better way for historians to assess Osama bin Laden's thinking and the real state of al Qaeda as it was understood by its leaders in the years after 9/11 than the "treasure trove" of more than 6,000 documents that were recovered by the U.S. Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, a year ago.
In those documents we hear bin Laden speak in his own voice, unaware, of course, that one day his most private musings would end up in the hands of the CIA.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I guess this puts most conspiracy theories about him and the organization to rest.
The documents paint a portrait of a man who was simultaneously an inveterate micromanager but was also someone almost delusional in his belief that his organization could still force a change in American foreign policies in the Muslim world.

www.cnn.com

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't know how delusional he was. Look at all of the changes in American policy- both national and international - since 9-11. If his organization was responsible, they changed everything.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
I don't know how delusional he was. Look at all of the changes in American policy- both national and international - since 9-11. If his organization was responsible, they changed everything.

Indeed. Sadly, in many ways, they won the war.

Terrorists aim to terrorize. The TSA, DHS and military around the streets of Chicago keep us from being terrorized. The problem is...the solution is worse than Bin Laden ever was. Yeah...in that sense, our side handed them the political victory 100% and almost from day 1.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I guess this puts most conspiracy theories about him and the organization to rest.
The reason people do not believe what the government says about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda is because we cannot trust the government, and for good reason.
Why would this settle anything?
It is the same people telling us the same stuff.
Why should we believe them this time when they have lied to us so many times.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

What a coincidence our government had been pushing to destroy our freedoms long before 911.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm really sick and tired of all this OBL Pakistan BS; come on guys.....only a stupid bugger would believe all this Govt nonsense. We KNOW OBL died back in 2001!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

The documents paint a portrait of a man who was simultaneously an inveterate micromanager but was also someone almost delusional in his belief that his organization could still force a change in American foreign policies in the Muslim world.

www.cnn.com

CNN the pillars of truth!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If the goal of terrorism is to keep you afraid and change the way you live, Bin Laden certainly won.
Look how different the goverment, the US, the world is since 2001.

Endless war, huge debt, scary laws, America hated all over the world...
Yep, looks like a win for OBL.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

No, no it's - Fool me once...shame on...on...you...fool me...you can't get fooled again!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not only that, we also know they flew the rest of the Bin Laden family out of America after sept 11 while putting up a no fly zone for others.

We know from eye witness testimony from the next door neighbor of the raided house in pakistan that No osama was ever there and all the Seals when they got back on the helicopter to leave were killed when their chopper exploded. Then within a couple months another chopper goes down in Afghanistan containing another contingent of Seal Team 6.

Pakistani eye witness Testimony

Good luck collecting any documents from the mission when all people on the ground where blown apart and fire burns paper!

Also, the white house did come out and say the situation room photos were staged and they actually saw none of the operation on their screens....hmmm, I wonder why

- Fox news admits Bin Laden dead in 2001 Link
Veterans today article...Heroes Probably Murdered to Keep Them Quiet
edit on 1-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

how convenient..

lets see...

we have
a man by the name of Usama Bin Laden on the FBI 10 most wanted fugitive list who is not even wanted in connection with the Sept 11th "terrorist" attacks in New York...

international reports he died in Dubai in 2001 from kidney failure..

several more reports over the years he has died..

then this latest round of wag the dog politics..

then finally the Liar in Chief..

then Seal Team Six who supposedly killed Usama/Osama Bin Laden

DIED themselves!!!

Most of the SEALs belonged to the same elite unit that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were not the same people who participated in the May raid into Pakistan that killed the al-Qaeda leader. The downing was a stinging blow to the lauded, tight-knit SEAL Team 6, months after its crowning achievement.

source

Were they really Navy seals or was it just a Hollywood Newsreel put out for Washington?

Sure look alive & well to me...

we also had a super secret stealth helicopter crash at the time? w t f

then the compound burned?

and now were are supposed to believe these outrageous claims?

6,000 documents that were recovered by the U.S. Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden's compound

George Orwell just rolled over in his Grave..

2 + 2= 5

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

In response, an al Qaeda member, likely the American recruit Adam Gadahn, wrote bin Laden a critique of the various American news channels that is worth quoting at some length: "As for the neutrality of CNN in English it seems to be in cooperation with the government more than the others, except Fox News of course ... I used to think that MSNBC channel might be good and neutral, but it has lately fired two of the most famous journalists, Keith Olbermann and Octavia Nasr, [who, in fact, left CNN] ... ABC Channel is all right, actually it could be one of the best channels as far as we're concerned. It's interested in al Qaeda issues, particularly the journalist Brian Ross, who specializes in terrorism. The channel is still proud of its interview with the Sheikh [bin Laden in 1998].

Well,The Media was outed.......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Star !!!

Yes, I even did a chuckle out loud this morning on the way to take my kids to school....on the radio, they were announcing the 'anniversary of Bin Laden's death'.....I can remember it like it was yesterday....

Ladies and gentlemen, we killed Osama Bin Laden!!
How?
Oh...we shot'em
Where?
In his right eye
Where did you find him?
In his compound
The world's most wanted man was in his own compund??
Uhh...Yeah. we had a tip
So where's the photos of his body?
Photos? Uh.....there are none...I mean...we took'em, but they are too gruesome for the public
But you aired the live hanging of Sadaam Hussain?
Yeah...anyway, there are no photos...I mean, not now...maybe later
So where's his body?
Body? Uh....hmmm....Oh! It's in the sea.
THE SEA??
Yeah....didn't want to make his gravesite a shrine
How do you know it was him and not one of his look alikes?
Oh.....we did a DNA test
When?
Uhh...on the helicopter, right after we killed him
And the results are back that quick???
Uhhh...yeah. Anyway, we did give him a proper sea burial tho. :-)
Really...How did yo that without a muslim cleric?
Oh....we found one
Wow
He prayed over him , washed his body and then we threw him overboard.
World's most wanted man, supposedly guilty of 9/11, gets a PROPER BURIAL?
Uhhhh....yeah.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I want to commend the author of this article for helping all of the bin Laden supporters to get a dialogue started so they can talk out their fears at a time which must be emotionally confusing and painful for them all.

The gradual disintegration of their hopes and dreams must keep many of them up at night.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
delusional ? no way, he was committed to his Wahabbist ways

now that his creation 'the war-on-terror' is focused on Iran, especially the radicals who promote the idea of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi...and creating the chaos conditions the world needs for the return to occur.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It never ever fails to amaze me what people believe. 1 article .... That's all it takes to convince some how crazy he was.
Since he didn't have anything to do w/ 911.....who really cares....

That's 1....

2) I read some papers and watched an interview of OBL..... I agreed w/ the guy when it came to his homeland and religion and what the west was doing to his people and how we needed to MIND OUR OWN BISSNISS.....

I read some papers and heard that OBL was working w/ the CIA....

Sorry OP....stop the lies

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have no doubt that Bin Laden was all sorts of crazy IF he masterminded the attacks on the WTC ,even though the vast majority of the ACTUAL evidence points toward some fishy inside job deal (and by actual, I mean that which was not within the power of the intelligence services to fake, like the clear mark of a Cruise missle in the pentagon that could not have been made by a plane, and of course the impossible controlled collapse of the trade centre itself).

However, being mentally defficient has never stopped people attaining , and holding high office. Boris Johnson is the Mayor of London right now, and George Bush had two terms at the helm in the USA, so obviously anything goes. I mean technically speaking, being arrogant enough to believe that one has the nouse to run a city, or for that matter, a nation, automatically means that one is a megalomaniacal, self centred, deluded, ego stroking, manipulative scum bag, not worth urinating on to extinguish in the event of thier spontaneous combustion.

By that token, most everyone who has ever falsely assumed control over a people , city, nation, or company, is probably worth shooting in his bedroom. Good God knows I would love to have a crack at David Cameron on those particular lines. In my opinion they are all the same to me, those who wield power. All filth, and all mad.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Honestly i dont believe that bin laden was killed in that raid, as for the documents its pretty easy to fake such documents i still stand firm in my belief that bin laden early in 2000s.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If he was killed, why is he still on the no fly list?
www.no-fly-list.com...
Look at all the data they compile on every single one of the 80,000 threats. AMAZING. They have the blink factor. They are not sitting around eating donuts. They have busy work. They have a behavioral profile, and it matches somewhat. We need to shut down this out of control data mine. I am not paying a trillion dollars this year to record the gait factor of some nut. There is no threat to warrant such extensive data. It boggles the mind. I was going to start a thread on this warning people to kick Bin Laden off the plane if they saw him. It looks more and more like he was just a pawn.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If he was killed, why is he still on the no fly list?
www.no-fly-list.com...
Look at all the data they compile on every single one of the 80,000 threats. AMAZING. They have the blink factor. They are not sitting around eating donuts. They have busy work. They have a behavioral profile, and it matches somewhat. We need to shut down this out of control data mine. I am not paying a trillion dollars this year to record the gait factor of some nut. There is no threat to warrant such extensive data. It boggles the mind. I was going to start a thread on this warning people to kick Bin Laden off the plane if they saw him. It looks more and more like he was just a pawn.

You are getting your info from the 'TSA' or 'Terrorist Security Agency'???

disclaimer on their site:

The data ("the Data") displayed herein is provided "as is" with no warranty whatsoever, neither express nor implied, and no claims are made regarding its accuracy, veracity, or suitability. Inclusion of persons in the Data does not imply or allege their participation in terrorist activities. The Data is intended to be used for reference purposes only, and should not be relied upon as the sole determining factor of an individual's participation or non-participation in terrorist activities. All persons are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

By using this web site you agree to release from liability and hold harmless the Terrorist Security Administration (TSA), its employees and affiliates for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the Data. The TSA is an independent, non-government organization and is in no way affiliated with any branch of any government, corporation, individual or other entity, whether real or imaginary.

Copyright © 2001 - 2012 by the Terrorist Security Administration. All Rights Reserved.

Note: The TSA is an independent, non-government organization and is in no way affiliated with any branch of any government, corporation, individual or other entity, whether real or imaginary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join