It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to execute a Chinese military invasion would you invade America or Australia?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Ha ha ha,Bobs your uncle!!

The canadian government has covertly been makeing military aquisitions totalling more than 70 billion canadian dollars.

This seems like a drop in the bucket until you consider that the true total is probably double that,but then remember that for a long time Canada was identified as a country that did not posess nuclear missiles,yet we now know american missiles have always and still are based all over Canada.
I think its time to join mexico,USA and Canader,into one big country,just to settle down the yellow wave.

This will always be a numbers game,and since the boomers are almost gone,we need the mexican population potential to spread all over north america as fast as we can make it happen.In a tactical fashion,and soon,we need to counter Chinas move ASAP.So we at least have reinforcements prepared for the second wave,we need that now.

We need to invest billions into marriage and committment so our youth will settle down and have more children ASAP,we need to be proactive and get this going RIGHT NOW,and use our wallets to make it happen,we need to begin to immediatly jail deadbeat fathers until they pay or their kids are eighteen,who cares about controlling the mothers we need more kids,but we dont need deadbeat dads we need families that will fight and die for each other and their country if need be,not fractured families that have never know the loyalty we need at home,we need to reestablish our family unit useing money,we need to nurture the next two and if we are extremely lucky three generations so they have as many kids as possible,this is the human race we are in after all right??The only real things seperateing us are regional borders,cultural differences are long gone,humanity is ready to settle down but those borders and their guns arent going anywhere soon.

i dont think Canada has a secret force like the F.Be,I,or anything like that,they seem to have an open door policy,they open the door and you walk in,ha ha ha.

The sad reality is that what I outlined earlier is all fact,not that I am saying that we are being covertly warred upon,and that unborn or never to be born children are already casualties.Our future is being siphoned off,and our biggest strongest assets in our own countrys are so greedy they cannot see they are desperately needed right now,money has blinded our backup,and we need the boomers to use their tremendous fiscal power to desperately re-institute marriage in our societys,we need them to be as tricky as boomers can be and to twist every law they need to to make it beneficial to be a family ,SO beneficial that everyone will want to do it,in fact we need to do this ASAP.

Leaving their money to their kids isnt good enough anymore,we need to find value in bodies in people,and if this boomer generation leaves without doing what I am suggesting we are in deep poop.There is no viable alternative,I already know some mandarin phrases and some spanish phrases,ha ha ha,no kidding.It isnt that hard to look through the windshield and see what is coming down the road at us.We need the boomers more than they will ever know and we need them to behave like their grandparents and parents now,to grow up and mature overnight and leave a proper legacy as they leave us.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
the answer, coming in a few months, is india. they'll occupy india and korea. russia will invade europe and use weather based weapons on the u.s. to keep us from supporting europe.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I would bomb Canada. Then go back to making toys for badass Americans

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This would not happen. From the Chinese mind, the best form weapon against your enemies is using their weapons against themselves. Why wasting resources and lives to destroy your enemies when they can destroy themselves. China will weaken the US just simply by exerting influences and power on the US allies.
Paper tiger, paper tiger...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If your goal was world domination it would not be a question of either or but which FIRST? To that rephrased question I submit that they would go after Australia first. 1) Close proximity would make Australia a better logistical choice. 2) Capture Australia's natural resources to facilitate your military expansion and 3) Knock out a potential base country from which the Allies (US, UK, etc) can launch retaliatory strikes. THEN go after the US (after EMP and other means) for it's resources including food growing areas in the midwest. FINALLY with the US subdued they could go after Canada (which another poster mentioned) for it's many resources and Mexico which also has many resources and completes a contiguous North American land mass area (Canada-USA-Mexico) to be under Chinese control.

link   
Australia

Trying to invade the US you would need a supply line and crossing the pacific would be a nightmare with unrestricted submarine warfare would cost more then its worth.

You would also have to invade Canada at the same time as the north coast of Canada could be used to supply US subs to fight from under the ice in hit and run raids.

It is no longer effective to fight subs with surface ships because its all that surface ships can do to protect themselves.

The US even has anti air weapons system for subs to take out aircraft in some cases.

The US also has the captor mine system to close both Chinese ports to there ships plus to close US west coast ports to stop incoming supply ships.

Also ANY Chinese ships anyplace in the world would be subject to capture or sunk. take away the Chinese fishing fleet and china is in trouble.
Close the panama canal and the Suez canal and china is in trouble they lost half there world trade.

link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
the answer, coming in a few months, is india. they'll occupy india and korea. russia will invade europe and use weather based weapons on the u.s. to keep us from supporting europe.

Never happen. India has a billion people of it's own.. and nukes.. and the Himalayas as a fortification across almost the entire north... and they are used to having enemies at the gates. China could not invade India.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Leave america and Britain out of it?Not a chance as soon as there is a play america is shooting ,ha ha ha,there is no doubt that without a reason to come together humanity is destined for another great war,communism must be toppled in China and it cannot be done externally,so we wait,either for a world war or a Chineese change in power from within,but China cannot remain a country much longer without a fight,we need to go global as a species before we are screwed by natures direction.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
China ia one of Australia's key trading partners. We sell them iron ore, they then turn it into something and we buy it back.

Because of this Australia has no future in manufacturing. Because of this Australia will be reduced to nothing more than a mining country and great place for the wealthy chinese to come and holiday.

So your question is ironic in that the Chinese have already taken over Australia by economical means. No guns were required.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Australia.

its a no brainer really, Australia is in their region, only has a 20 odd million population to deal with (many of which are getting old), and our military is a hell of lot smaller. I have the up most respect for our armed forces and know in the face of invasion they would fight to the end but the sheer size of the Chinese military would soon overwhelm them.

If it came to a point where china would invade and capture Australia then i am certain they would exterminate the whole population, well the men and ugly women anyway (a lot of single Chinese men that are virgins that will never get laid) .

I think once they capture a port and airfield it would be all over, although the country is large and it would take some time and effort to conquer it would eventually fall due to the sheer number of Chinese soldiers stacked against us. Our best chance of defense would be to stop them before they reach the mainland. lots of Anti air, anti ship and anti missile missiles , bigger airforce and submarine force would be the only way to stop them, forget about a fulltime army and 100 m1a1 tanks we have lol cause by the time they would be utilised it would be to late. As much as i hate nukes (i am proud we are a non nuclear country) I think a handful for defense purposes would be handy ie: The Chinese take Darwin and start building up numbers for the march south, i would have no problem nuking Darwin to save the rest of the country

Anyways i think Australia would make a much more attractive target and prize than the USA.

P.S. I would give my life to help defend Aust from invasion.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oddnutz

You seriously think Austrailia has no nukes?Ha ha ha ha.Yea right!Ha ha ha ha.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

well on paper we don't but who knows what America has stashed at pine gap.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I disagree with your assessment that:

Many people will be far more willing too fight.

Arizona, Texas maybe ... but, Australians overall are fighters. Don't ask an Australian what a "Sheila" is if you think all Australians are alike and timid.

If I was China given your choice, I would invade USA because Americans are pretty "full-up" of Chinese goods and Oz is making new trading deals with China ... so, Oz is the next "big customer".

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
This would not happen. From the Chinese mind, the best form weapon against your enemies is using their weapons against themselves. Why wasting resources and lives to destroy your enemies when they can destroy themselves. China will weaken the US just simply by exerting influences and power on the US allies.
Paper tiger, paper tiger...

Winning strategy.

And don't forget all those paper money loan bombs.

John Adams: 'There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.'

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would not 'invade' either.
I'd just buy up both.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Iguess it divides into two worst case scenario

1. Goal
World Domination
ie
Darius/Alaxander/Napoleon/Wellington/Hitler/Churhill types,,
Rus Putin?
BarrackoBamma?
Xi Bo? (opps)
Little Jung?
thats the only ,,ohh wait
there is the Panzer General as well,,
hey its world domination right?

or
Limited Conflict
for Resources,,
same ole,, same ole.

once that can be defined,,
then a more,,Chinese military
invasion
would you invade
America or
Australia?
or any other of it's
neighbours,,,remember
,,ww2 boy's and girls.
type question can be answered fully.
Very interesting though,,,
Me.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
neither they need(if military strategy is the supposition) to consolidate and grow their power in the east; that means all those disputed islands and territories that expose weakness by proxy of not being under their dominion.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Never happen. India has a billion people of it's own.. and nukes.. and the Himalayas as a fortification across almost the entire north... and they are used to having enemies at the gates. China could not invade India.

i didn't say invade, i said occupy. should be happening end of july, beginning of august.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
China will buy Australia soon.

Then they will send a few boat people aka "Asylum Seekers" to pretend to escape Communism.
After a while they will send millions of "asylum seekers", then demand to have there own "Areas".
The Australian Govt. because of Refugee UN treaties etc, will be obliged to take all the "Asylum Seekers" that arrive.

After 5 years China has sent 20 million Chinese "Asylum Seekers" (a mere drop in the bucket compared to their 1.3 billion population), and set up their own states and cities.
The Indigenous Australians (anyone born there) will be "Assimilated" and live on 10c per hour pay, with no tea breaks.

All done quite legally, without a war..........Thankyou "Gweilo"...which means white person.

A friend recently returned from a business trip to China....everywhere he went people said " **** (in chinese) Gweilo" to him....
When I asked my friendly Chinese grocer what it means...he said it means "Death to White Man", Then he said..doesnt matter, it no mean much, with a smile.

Its You Americans fault, for using all those Koolies to build railways...Damn you!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My Psi trip showed the US Space Navy targeting those subs with orbital laser weapons, as well as the majority of the Chinese infrastructure. They are going to make it look like a Solar Flare and blast Chinese infrastructure down to the stone ages. This will occur around December 19th of this year.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join