It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to execute a Chinese military invasion would you invade America or Australia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Indonesia and then the Oil Fields of the Middle East. Australia doesn't have enough resources to be worth it. America is too well defended and too far away.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Indonesia is in their back yard (can be logistically supported) and the "kings of the east marching to the middle east" for the spOILS of war sounds "revealingly" familiar (Revelations). Hmmmmm but not what the OP asked.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

yeh i get the protecting your family part, i just feels some americans are so naive in the thought that they themselves could form an army with their .22's and shotguns lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Whatever. I would invade Taiwan, and settle that forever. Then I would look at purchasing land and resources from Russia, Aus., and the USA. There would be no need to attack an already defeated people. If I attacked anyone, I would wipe Japan off the map.

Sincerely,

China.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Israel

Move 22 Batallions

Analyze.

Stop

posted on 29-4-2012 @ 07:35 PM this post
China:
Philpines/
India
Stop.

Russia
Iran
Syria
Stop

America?
Europe?

edit on 3-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Sounds a little funny but last time I put my ear to the ground,I heard a little rumor that China had been transferring oil directly into their own formations and also that they were doing the same with fresh water,thousands of tankers f resources being banked,as a massive hedge against world shortages,they are literally buying up astronomical amounts of resources and stockpiling,they may even own many domecstic companies supporting this harvest,supplying the manpower and seed money to start MANY businesses in specifice areas in other countrys that support this tactical endeavour,in fact it seems logical that one COULD even make a neat little map showing the pergentages of new companies in specific areas like say bottled water or any related field,then look at pergentage of exports that compromise their annual sales.And if you do a sector by sector golbal search and record,you might see a pattern,or you might not,ha ha ha.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

China can purify salt water cheaply too. They've bought up the exotic magnetic rare earth minerals too. But a friend linked me to one of their online warehouses for goods and they had a lot of unique energy saving devices, from solar bikes, to Electro Magnetic Generators. They were selling free energy devices outright.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Probably eye Africa. Huge continent, lots of resources , most corrupt governments, uneducated population. You need no war, just dig their resources for free

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The exotic magnetic rare earth minerals are not what they expect them to be,the methods of creating a neutral dimension field are many,they are not as limited as some think,Hutchison uses radio frequencies and harmonics to create a neutral dimension field and Hamel uses magnets in resistance to create perpetual motion and utilises physical motion to ionise the air to create a neutral dimension field.But good point Unity and not one you hear often enough.I find it amazing that we dont see more civic minded approaches to prepareing for unknown times in North America and other countrys around the world.

And I agree that this world needs harmony,and the path there is a challenging one,it is one thing to educate the masses but it is only the first step to empowering them,and we need to focus on empowering people in the EDUCATED COUNTRYS AND THE DEVELOPED COUNTRYS now.,this is what the Occupy protests are trying to do.To teach people that they CAN disempower the massive corporations useing their buying power and their consumer choices,the billions worldwide who are just now being indoctrinated into real-time global action via the internet do not have the power yet to make a difference they are still learning,so our job is clear and challengeing,all of us have our part to play and there are no promises,no gaurantees of a perfect ending,its the old good vs evil scenario.

At the end of the day those of us who are striving for humanitarian equality will find ourselves doing the same no matter what happens.

Unity ,I truly believe that the only path to empowering our species is through a one day action,one single day in humanitys history,the day that changed everything,because you see Unity our only hope is a day of Global Fiscal Emancipation.You see we need to make the imaginary dollars and value we attribute to our futeure go away,no one has a right to morgtage HUMANITYS future ,so we need to eliminate global debt in one 24 hr period,if we can do this we can break all the crooked corporations and dark secret groups by eliminateing their iron-clad grip on our future.We need to eliminate the pretend values we have accepted,the trillions of dollars of imaginary dollars that we allow to exist,we need to attatch a true and fair value to an apple,and allow the value of only that apple to ever be considered on any ledgers anywhere and when that apple is eaten then that value must come off the books.

We can easily do this in one day,a day of Global Fiscal Emancipation,where every single person and corporation and entity would become debt free at the same moment,imagine wakeing up in the morning and not oweing anyone a dime,your morgatge is paid,you car is yours,you owe nothing,but when you get to the bank your account is empty because guess what that same morning the bank didnt owe you any money either,so you owe nothing but you also own nothing,and everyone globally is in the same boat,wha la,no more global inequity and corporations,none of them would have value until we all collectively said how much,and the trillions of imaginary dollars that make us all behave like puppets would ALL be gone overnight.We reset the clock globally.If the 99% decide to do it,it is done,what will abillionaires do ,it seems to me they cant really collect money that isnt there anymore,you see its our agreement that makes value and so all we need to do is all agree that no one owes anyone anything,and all humans earn the same wages and no one is allowed to accumulate more than their lifetime or global share of any resource or currency value.

We just have to say NO! Like Nancy Reagan said,just say no more destruction of our planet and enslavement of our spirits,and if its 99% vs 1% ,methinks we can do er in a day my friends.

Heres the irony Unity china is a naturally suited leader to help humanity manage this global transition,because you see it seems that Communism requires a global forum to suceed,and capitalism only thrives on division or borders,as a result to make an equitable global transition we need a good organisational base comprised of the best of both the heavyweights,and if we can hybridise Capitalism and Communism into a global forum we can take humanity into the future in the best way possible,with every human being carrying equal value in every way,and a globally controlled system preventing the accumulation of economic power or assets by anyone or any corporation or religon or group.

The reason Communism as we know it will always fail is because it needs a global forum to suceed and for a culture who invented yin and yang to not see that THEY THEMSELVES CREATE THE DRAGON THEY SEE AS CAPITALISM by incubateing it in their own greed and power mongering.The greater numbers always nurture the conflict and it is within conflict that strength through division is born.And you can attribute that one to one4all not confuscious or Sun Tsu or whatever the master tactician was named.So youi see my friends we need to share the managerial logistics with everyone equally and numbers DO matter.Hey for the record in my second chess game of my life I two moved an experienced player,.ha ha ha,I never played another game,yet.

I see a way to blend all of our perspectives into one frothy mix and a way to let us all to gether work it around until the cream comes to the top,its what we do best as humans create new things and better things around us,we are natural creators not destroyers,we must be made ill or lacking in some way to engourage us to destroy

edit on 3-5-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I would use Tesla Coils myself and have some plans to try and get the boys into building. Financial reasons keep putting it off. And generators make a lot of noise, you only want them for back up, and you always need a conventional method, be it wind or solar, to jumpstart the kinds I've seen anyway. You want to run the coil in a shed and run your house and greenhouse from it.

I dont believe in any form of currency, or realtors, just councils of citizens, freedom and equality, high cosmic education, release of all hidden techs, no patents, no copyrights, abundance for all, level 1 civilzation achieved, maybe pushign to 2.
edit on 3-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
If you were execute a Chinese military invasion would invade America or Australia?(Or whatever country was deemed strategic)

Let's have a scenario: the US had lost it's superpower status due to being consumed by civil unrest and economic turmoil. As consequences the US was paralyzed economically due to the dollar collapsing and oil prices reaching $200 dollas a gallon and withdraw all overseas troops (Including those in South Korea and Japan). You as the Chinese leader found a great opportunity to start a conquest. So you annex Korea,Phillippines, Japan Malaysia, Cambodia, ad many other Eastern Asian Nations. After that you realized that China needs more resources and it wants to invade a country that has one. You then see Australia and America as a possible choice. However you have ony enough military strength to invade one country. You consult with your generals on which country should you invade by analyzing pros and cons.

Australia: (Note: US also withdrew it's overseas troops there also)
Pros:
Has lot's of Resources (Uranium)
Farm= food
Not many people own guns
Very close by
Slave Labour

Cons:
Harsh Terrain
Strong military
Has many allies even if the US is in turmoil (If US can't help then Britain will)
Well many Aussies will kick their butts by other means if they can't own guns

America: (Note: Before the invasion you plan to launch an emp to cripple America)

Pros:
On Turmoil
Farm=Food
Resources
Slave labor
This country owes debt to you

Cons:
Too many people own guns
Military is strong despite economic turmoil an d emp
Many people will be far more willing too fight.
Militias= La Resistance

So folks which country will you invade if you are the Chinese leader

edit on 29-4-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

I think your assessment is off.

Australia:
Pro's:

Resources-Industrial
Farmland/Cattle Land
Empty Space
Ruling Party on the verge of Electoral Annihilation.
Weak military(counting reserves and active reserves, just 60,000 soldiers and outdated Equipment)
Close by

Con's:
Growing Muslim population that would be annoying to deal with
Might Tick off America

America

pros
Resources-Energy
Huge Farmland

Con's
Military is highly revered
Each State has an Army and Air-force comparable to most other nations standing military forces
Most States love to own and operate F-22(F-22 is what really changes the equation dramatically)
Fanatically Patriotic gun organizations
Armed Gang Criminal Elements(Historically, organized criminals prefer democracy and republics over totalitarian states, see ww2 how the mob aligned with the allies)
Nuclear Weapons
Chemical Weapons
Unknown Advanced Weapon systems
Huge number of police officers(in the advent of a serious invasion, Police Officers would form the officer ranks of Citizen militia's)
Large SWAT teams(in case of a serious invasion, SWAT would make ideal guerrilla fighters)
Owes a lot of money(they would never recollect that money)

The choice is obvious, China would invade Australia.
And don't rely on the British, they couldn't even defeat Argentina without American assistance, and their navy has more in common with the Royal Spanish Navy Circa 1897 then Britain WW1(Height of British Sea power).

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If I were the invasion planner for the PLA, I assure you I would not be looking to Australia or America, but to Taiwan and Korea. Currently the PLAN is not capable of sustaining an invasion force of either continent, but is capable enough to attack islands, protectorates, or hot zones. Taiwan's invasion would be easy, requiring 3 days of satellite recon.

1,000 WS-1B MRLS systems would be moved to Fujian Province, in range of virtually every major target in Taiwan, and then five to ten days of shelling would ensue. Then, the PLAAF would be sent in with J-10's, JH-7's, and if they're ready by now the J-12 to attain air superiority against whatever is left beginning on the same day as the rocket shelling, but between spurts. At this point, government and military build up targets would be ascertained and hit.

After a week or two of strategic bombing the Navy would dispatch the new carrier group, assuming its ready, and a full contingent of 35,000 marines they utilize would be brought in via landing boats, helicopters, and air drop to secure a beach head for a larger PLA invasion force that would be ferried across.

China's major weakness in taking Taiwan is a lack of landing craft, so there would be heavy reliance on air transport and ferry usage. The Navy would have to gain superiority in full blockade of the island and it would have to go quickly.

In the event of an American carrier, the PLA would use H-6 bombers with Sunburn missiles and AS-4 missiles to strike at it.

This plan would inevitably lead to war with the US, but China does not have the strategic capability at this time to land troops in California (or Australia for that matter). Korea would just be have the North start it and flood the river with PLA forces.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Neither, both would end in the utter destruction of the Chinese military and economy. Would I really be foolish to think I can just hop past the US Pacific fleet and waltz my ass into the US? A military buildup would take months, if not years to prepare for invasion whether its Australia or the US. The EU, Australia, Japan, and the United States would take preparations themselves and blockage them into a submission. China would never leave its shores. And that's only counting if China had a Navy and logistical network capable of making to Australia or the US. They're far away from that currently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join