It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been surfing around ATS for years now, finally joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi fells, been hanging around this forum without any registering for couple of years now.
Figured might as well grab a booze and join the party!
Anyway, nice to meet to all of ya!

Have fun !

Sunny greetings from REDDOT

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazylion

Hi! Welcome here. I am ATS's Sherlock Holmes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...I brought Tequila and lime...enjoy...

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No!

I'm ATS's Sherlock Holmes!

(actually, not true. Just an annoying bunny who eats your CAT 6 cable and poops on the carpet.)

But welcome and enjoy, Lazylion!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Tis' true...I secretly took this photo of you last week, while you were skulking around the MOD's Cabana...

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Been surfing ATS for years without joining up? Sounds like the perfect cover story for a certified disinfo agent! Haha actually that seems to be the case for most of us. What prompted you to finally join after all this time?

Anyway, welcome aboard.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm just glad you didn't get this picture.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the house of research and craziness, I would have never written my intro on a Friday night, thats when all the crazies are here

Welcome anyway, and Ill talk to you on Monday

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Actually I lurked alot of years before joining. It was more about getting an independent internet access, then an e-mail adress.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Lazylion

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm just glad you didn't get this picture.

Now you've scared the newbie off...you know to only show that photo of yourself, after they get hooked.....

Love it...really...

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome, friend. Whether you post on many threads or very few, every contribution is appreciated.

Just hold off the trolling and follow site rules, other than that have fun

new topics

top topics

join