It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy in Zimmerman Case Starts: Judge Overlooks Lies about Finances

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yes. But thepaypal account was up for over a month before he went to jail.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
whats most rotten is that regardless of if he is guilty like your op stated: a child died and he is rewarded 200k+ (privately)and like u say the judge set the bail way to low; in light of new evidence, it should be increased.

im tracking where your going with the conspiracy; but fail to follow: racism is open and accepted as a part of life in america(for me anyways as a black man) regardless of the motives behind people supporting his actions he was awarded money for killing a child by means of racial profiling. he was also allowed to receive a bail of 150k because he stated and his parents stated he is indignant.

for anyone with a paypal account; how many times do u think u get emails if u send someone or receive from someone funds?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by Time4aChange

Right which means zimm or his lawyer (he chose) are incompetent.

The website was publicized last month.

Dunno if I'd say Zimm was incompetent too often 'cause that could get him a competency hearing instead of a trial. Talkin about lawyers leave a bad taste in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The point is the judge has delayed to review.,which gives the judge several options, revoke the bond, raise the bond, or leave things to stand as they are.
Like it or not the judge has the final say.
Also Mr. Martin was not a child he was 17, if the roles were reversed, he would be charged as an adult.
This is a tragic case for all involved, no one wins no matter the outcome.
One young man is dead and the other will be tarnished for the rest of his life.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

In light of what new evidence? Just the paypal thing? He likely didn't know about the surge in donations considering he was in jail for the week prior. Also the only new evidence I am aware of backs his story.

I don't see why we don't just let this play out. We obviously have been lied to by the media. They made this thing out to be a cold blooded killing of a teen by a racist. In reality it was a guy that is the furthest thing from racist (to the point of tutoring young black children and having black ancestry) making a decision to save his own life when he feared for it and being portrayed horribly while he was in traumatized over taking a life.

This country is heading in the wrong direction if the media can distract the public, while simultaneously condemning a man before trial, and causing racial tensions over a case that wasn't really about race at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Why not mention the prosecutor as being incompetent? I haven't been following this case but if the website was as highly publicized as you say then the prosecutor would have also known about it and it would then be her job to raise an objection.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Great point. The conspiracy of bizzare behavior thickens.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The real conspiracy question is will an aquittal be reached just in time for the start of the Republican Convention ?
It could get really hot in Florida this June.
Riots could really distract from convention news maybe end it early, and even invoke martial law.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

If it goes to trial, it will be months before the trial starts. I suppose the trial could run concurrent with the last month or so of the election cycle, but I bet neither the judge, prosecutor, or governor want the possibility of the trial ending around the time of the election. So if it goes to trial my bet is it starts shortly before the election and the trial will be end some time after the election.

However, given the weakness of the prosecutions case it is extremely possible that the charges will be dismissed around the time of the GOP convention in Orlando. What happens then is anyone's guess, but I'm glad I don't live in an urban area.

I need to talk to some of my buddies still in the National Guard in Georgia and Alabama, and see if they've been conducting civil disorder training. Especially if it was recently added to the training schedule. Typically training schedules are made for the entire year around the time of the FY budget rollover around October 1st. I'd bet with Orlando hosting the GOP convention this year that the Florida Guard already had riot control training on their yearly training plan along with certain units being activated for State Duty during the GOP convention.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I should have known. Another race-baiting thread designed to stir up hate & discontent

edit on 4/30/2012 by Time4aChange because: diplomacy

edit on 30-4-2012 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join