The Breakaway Civilization You Don't Know About...

page: 2
14
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer
 


You just put on paper exactly what I have been trying to tell people around me for years.. That is exactly what I believe.. everytime I see the news about some new discovery in space.. it is like OH YEH. SURE.. you been there already? Why have an arcaic space shuttle for LOOKS when TPTB are already everywhere? Why bother.. we do not believe the lies.. It makes me what to throw up even listening to the news. I DO NOT BELIEVE MUCH OF what they say..

I ONLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.. not asking a lot...




posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What about the billionaires who've recently announced they are going to mine asteroids? Are they going to be using some exotic technology to do this? Doubt it. I don't know, maybe they're just in the wrong billionaire's club, but really doesn't make sense to me that some of the most elite people on the planet would use expensive rocket technology to do their job if they had a better cheaper way of doing it.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


In your opinion. Whereas I have memories of the moon with Nazi's and Greys. And have also been told that deep space, and traveling through wormholes was done in their time by earth factions. That surrounding low tech planets with intimidation is also done. That our para forces are participating in evil.

There has always been a strong presence off planet here.

I just know that some of what they sought and pursued isn't quite what they think it is, more of a test in its own right.


Not my opinion as I said, "I'm using Joseph Farrell as my source" and Peter Levenda and Richard Dolan. Dolan has a call-in show. Farrell has a Comment section on his website. Why not go convince them, they are very reasonable people with high levels of credibility.

Dolan created the term "Breakaway Civilization", wrote a couple of books about it. Farrell too. Levenda too. Three lifetimes of hard-on research.

Maybe you are post-WW2 Nazis, then how did you know they were Nazi's (btw the correct term would be SS)?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

Originally posted by GhostLancer


. Some suggest that [the NAZIs] escaped to Antarctica with this technology and that UFO sightings were Nazi aircraft originating from a secret base in Antarctica where Germany sent earlier expeditions and claimed as their own.

WWII Nazis [scientists] (most of whom were brought to the US after WWII via PROJECT PAPERCLIP)


Why would the Nazi's evacuate to their secret base in Antarctica but leave all the scientists behind for the US and Russia to scoop up?

Good question. There are several thoughts behind that chaotic time...
1. The Germans needed to buy time to finalize their technological push, to finsih work and weaponize their wonder weapons. J.P. Farrel has written extensively on this time period, suggesting that the Nazi's might have actually test-detonated a nuclear weapon just before they surrendered. There is a report of an allied pilot (bomber crew) who sighted an impossibly bright and huge explosion in some part of eastern Germany. Thus, the Battle of the Bulge was a last-ditch attempt to buy time to complete wonder weapons. They didn't buy as much time as they thought they would, and the Allies came rushing in on two fronts. The Russians and western Allies tried to take Germany first at a fevered pitch in order to GRAB most of the technology and remaining scientists.
2. Before this happened, or as it was happening but before it all came to an end, the scientists who weren't murdered by the SS to keep the secrets remaining secret were evacuated. There are several prominent scientists notably missing. J.P. Farrel and Jim Marrs cover this clandestine exodus in their books. There are also records of missing subs, unaccounted-for transports. There are reports from the Chileans of refueling subs, transports, etc. It's not 100% proof of a base in Antarctica, but it's suggestive.
3. Russia and the US each grabbed up as many scientists as they could. The former SS scientists, including von Braun, were repatriated secretly to the US and their Nazi histories expunged. At the time Project Paperclip was classified. What is interesting is that these former SS Nazi scientists were put into positions of leadership of classified, exotic technology, and even in the upper ranks of NASA when it was formed. These former enemies, the hard core SS eventually found themselves as caretakers of America's deepest, most powerful secrets. Soon, these secrets were *privatized.* That's when our country lost oversight of wondrous, exotic technology. For all we, the masses, know, humankind might have been traveling to other planets for decades, already enjoying a prime life on other earth-like worlds. Imagine if you had a select choice of 200,000 people owning an entire planet. Instead of the wealthy elite owning mere parcels of choice land (like here on Earth), some people might own entire regions or large islands, perhaps even continents.

Likely? Probably not, but who is to say? Very possible. Who knows. It's been said that truth is far stranger than fiction...



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleverhans
What about the billionaires who've recently announced they are going to mine asteroids? Are they going to be using some exotic technology to do this? Doubt it. I don't know, maybe they're just in the wrong billionaire's club, but really doesn't make sense to me that some of the most elite people on the planet would use expensive rocket technology to do their job if they had a better cheaper way of doing it.

Good observation. And here is the answer, at least partly: Money (billions) does not necessarily buy a person into the club. In fact, if the club is now that elite and selective, no amount of money would allow membership. They only let you in if and when they want you. Further, a person or group may not necessarily need money to enter. Certain individuals might "impress" the elite and maybe there is a "waiver" for entry or a process to allow someone to be brought into the fold, people such as impressive politicians, talented actors/actresses whose stars suddenly shine, musicians, artists, writers, Playboy models --people they want to add to the gene pool.

Maybe our system is set up to allow for cream to rise to the top and then these people gain entry into a VERY EXCLUSIVE CLUB.

About rocket tech: The billionaires proposing this probably aren't members of the breakaway civilization. --Unless the story is just a false one, planted for some unknown reason. If we take it at face value, then because of their conventional thinking, I'd guess they aren't part of the elite (or again, they're acting on behalf of the elite).



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer
 


nice answer I see you dont lack for knowledge there
thanks for the reply



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer
 
I guess this theory is hitting the mainstream: www.breakawaycivilization.com



posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't think space travel and colonization of other planets is needed to see that we are living this here and now. Think of all the people on earth who are dependent on high tech, and those who are not. Who makes up the larger group? Those of us dependent on computers and igadgets make up a small group that uses it's tech superiority to separate from the larger group huddled into masses supporting the manufacture of the tools of its manipulation. The situation is stark enough without space ships and colonies on Mars.

When has a technologically superior group ever met with a more, shall we say, primitive group and not used its advantage against the latter? One of my favorite what if musings regards the European settlers of the Americas...what if they hadn't raped and pillaged, but integrated and shared? What if the native population had been met with something completely different? What kind of civilizations could have sprung from these various cultures sharing the best of what they had to offer, rather than subjugation and conquest? I understand that Natives too resisted integration and cooperation in many cases.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very cool thread! I have been reading a lot about these so called breakaway civilisations. I do think it is very plausable that there is a group out there in possession of very advanced tech. I would also bet most of the UFO sightings are attributed to their advanced crafts. I don´t know about them discovering new worlds, but it could very well be. They like making movies of "real events", I don´t know why... Makes Avatar or star trek shine in a new light when thining about such possibilities.

I strongly believe they have had bases on the moon for quite a while and maybe even on mars. It´s good for them hollywood is making so many movies about aliens.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Good post.
Nice theory. I saw once a Manga animation about some thing similar.
In the animation, the elite lived on an artificial planet just above Earth. They throw all the rubbish on top of the working and poor class people, all the crap basically.
I can't remember the name of the movie.


That would be "Battle Angel Alita"


I believe also they got a secret space program and are not telling us the truth about space, definitely.
Some thing's going on up there and it aint the Enterprise.


Possibly "Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise"



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
posting ..

for further reply...



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Let’s shift for a moment to the works of Nic Tesla, a genius that has pretty much been stripped from our historical records.




People keep saying that.

Cant go for more than a few days without hearing about Tesla.
83 million hits on google,
Road car company named after him
Hollywood movie, with him played by David Bowie
SI unit of measurement named after him
Asteroid named after him

Yeah, he's been expunged from history all right.



Very disingenious response.

The OP goes a tad far in saying he has been expunged from history - I would say "almost" expunged from history.

The truth is, unless you are an electical engineer or something along those lines, or conspiracy buff, you have probably never heard of Tesla or if have don't know who he is or what he did.

The FACT is in school and in society we are brainwashed to think of "Edison" as the discoverer of electricity and the one who ushered in our modern electronics age, contrary to what those of us who have dug for the truth know to be the truth. Tesla made the amazing breakthroughs and discoveries, Edison should have been just a side note.

Go ask your average schoolkid or working man about Tesla and you will get puzzled looks, where most will be able to tell you a little about Edison. The proof stands on its own.

Can the disinformation please stop? You know not what you do...............

edit on 8-10-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Let’s shift for a moment to the works of Nic Tesla, a genius that has pretty much been stripped from our historical records.




People keep saying that.

Cant go for more than a few days without hearing about Tesla.
83 million hits on google,
Road car company named after him
Hollywood movie, with him played by David Bowie
SI unit of measurement named after him
Asteroid named after him

Yeah, he's been expunged from history all right.



Very disingenious response.

The OP goes a tad far in saying he has been expunged from history - I would say "almost" expunged from history.

The truth is, unless you are an electical engineer or something along those lines, or conspiracy buff, you have probably never heard of Tesla or if have don't know who he is or what he did.

The FACT is in school and in society we are brainwashed to think of "Edison" as the discoverer of electricity and the one who ushered in our modern electronics age, contrary to what those of us who have dug for the truth know to be the truth. Tesla made the amazing breakthroughs and discoveries, Edison should have been just a side note.

Go ask your average schoolkid or working man about Tesla and you will get puzzled looks, where most will be able to tell you a little about Edison. The proof stands on its own.

Can the disinformation please stop? You know not what you do...............

edit on 8-10-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition


the disinfo sure can stop, its all on you X, save us all.

alfa1 pointed out the reality of actually how popular Tesla has become over the last few decades, movies ,cars etc.

The issue seems to be that society is lazy when it comes to education in a practical sense because of our increasing dependence on technology and authority.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1
 


negative....red leader
he got ripped into oblivion...20 years ago people who heard his name said...whay?....who's that....



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer
 


I thought that humans are dependent on the bacteria on Earth to survive.

I don't know if humans could live without Earth.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I remember discussing Tesla in... wait for it...

Seventh grade science class.

We learned about his AC generator, his work in radio and other wireless transmission tech.
We even played with a small Tesla coil.

That was back in '74.

I truly wish that all his work was still available, as it would cut down on much speculation.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale


the disinfo sure can stop, its all on you X, save us all.

alfa1 pointed out the reality of actually how popular Tesla has become over the last few decades, movies ,cars etc.

The issue seems to be that society is lazy when it comes to education in a practical sense because of our increasing dependence on technology and authority.



Are you stalking my posts? Isn't that a violation of ATS's T&C's?





new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1   >>

log in

join