It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Breakaway Civilization You Don't Know About...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The premise of this discussion is that there exists a “breakaway civilization.” A breakaway civilization is a somewhat recent theory that somewhere along the line, in the previous century, exotic technology was discovered and/or possibly back-engineered. This technology probably originated and/or was regulated by the US government. In the last century, the US government was somewhat accountable to US citizens; thus, to prevent public knowledge of technology quite profound, that technology was *privatized.*

The privatization of technology protected it from prying eyes. Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests would never need to be honored. Further, *private* technology was/is expected to be highly secret, as it deals with big corporations and proprietary rights. However, when technology leaves the hands of government, it passes into private control, and suddenly the people with the most money also happen to control the most advanced and exotic technology… with absolutely no oversight.

Let’s shift for a moment to the works of Nic Tesla, a genius that has pretty much been stripped from our historical records. You were probably not taught that it was Tesla, not Edison, who is responsible for our modern electrical system based on AC/DC. While Edison contributed to our modern day system with DC power, it was Tesla’s AC/DC that brought us truly into the electrical age. Further, Tesla invented wireless communication, wireless transmission of electricity and several other unique innovations including the hydro-electrical usage of Niagara Falls. His ideas came to him in dreams. He claimed to have DEATH RAY (Scalar) technology. Upon his death in the mid-1940s, the FBI raided his apartment and confiscated (and classified) his remaining work. To this day, although they claim otherwise, his most profound work still remains highly classified. It is suggested that you google and research Tesla. Some people have had access and probably have expanded upon his work since the 1940s.

Shifting, again, brings us to the Nazi “Bell.” Nazis supposedly created the “Bell” at the end of WWII, though it was too late to turn the tide of open warfare. Some suggest that they escaped to Antarctica with this technology and that UFO sightings were Nazi aircraft originating from a secret base in Antarctica where Germany sent earlier expeditions and claimed as their own. Is it a coincidence that the US sent a carrier task force with 2,000 marines to Antarctica in 1947 in OPERATION HIGHJUMP led by famed polar explorer Admiral Byrd? After apparently encountering fast aircraft that “can travel from pole to pole in a matter of hours,” the task force left much earlier than planned.

Roswell. The military authorized a press released definitively stating that a crashed “flying saucer” was recovered. The next day they rescinded the story. People were threatened to keep them silent. “Things” were shipped from Roswell to Wright-Patterson AFB. This is where the back-engineering of exotic technology comes into play.

So, between the profound work of Tesla and WWII Nazis (most of whom were brought to the US after WWII via PROJECT PAPERCLIP) and the possible reverse engineering of *something* recovered from Roswell… There is the strong possibility of the development of technology CLASSIFIED from the public. This technology has most likely been PRIVATIZED and has been (and is now currently) in the hands of the wealthy elite of this world.

The reason the US space program is essentially “dead” is that a secret program has been, and still is, under the control of a BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION. In other words, “they” (The Powers That Be) TPTB have had the technology to travel to other planets (possibly the stars –and planets around those stars) for decades. We might already have plush colonies and great REAL ESTATE on other worlds at this moment.

And why would they tell us? No reason. WE ARE LIKE THE INNER CITY FOLKS AFTER EVERYONE HAS LEFT FOR THE SUBURBS. Earth has become a POLLUTED NEST from which to spring and plant new civilizations.

For those of us who remain here, we will make the best (or worst) of it, fighting over petty resources. Fukishima? It doesn’t matter to them because they are on their new, pristine worlds with clean energy and unpolluted environments.

For us… We are left alone, much like tribes in remote regions that time (and civilization) have forgotten…

Thoughts?

edit on 26-4-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Let’s shift for a moment to the works of Nic Tesla, a genius that has pretty much been stripped from our historical records.

People keep saying that.

Cant go for more than a few days without hearing about Tesla.
83 million hits on google,
Road car company named after him
Hollywood movie, with him played by David Bowie
SI unit of measurement named after him
Asteroid named after him

Yeah, he's been expunged from history all right.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Let’s shift for a moment to the works of Nic Tesla, a genius that has pretty much been stripped from our historical records.

People keep saying that.

Cant go for more than a few days without hearing about Tesla.
83 million hits on google,
Road car company named after him
Hollywood movie, with him played by David Bowie
SI unit of measurement named after him
Asteroid named after him

Yeah, he's been expunged from history all right.

He is not taught in history class.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have thought about this for some time now. What would stop them? I bet we will get to mars to find that our governments have already been there.

I think of them as a breakaway civilization anyways. They don't care about humanity like the rest of us do. They want to be more than human and so we that are fulfilled with our pure humanity are looked down upon. What I don't get is why they would think that humanity is inferior. It is less developed but has greater potential than anything else since we are a fluke. Anything is possible and nothing is predetermined for us.

I just wanted to add that everything high tech is militarized. We only get things like Velcro and tang after the funding has produced what they wanted it to. We fund the development and deployment of public/ commercial satellites and once their life expectancy is met or they malfunction, they are sold. Satellites are built with so much redundancy that they can easily be repurposed for military purposes, and vice versa.

The fact is we fund it all and only get trinkets marketed to us after we pay for the whole party.

I wonder what sort of government TPTB would install on other worlds. Would they like to live under a dictatorship if they were the population charged to be the worker class. I wonder if they would install democracy on whatever colony they form? It is one thing to ask others to live under a dictatorship and become the worker class, it is another when part of a limited population that has real needs to be met, to become the worker class that produces. Would they appreciate their grand leaders awesomeness and proceed to work the land?

I would guess if they did colonize other worlds they would take a number of common people as slave labor /entertainment.

edit on 27-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

He has been indeed wiped from the history books. Through research people are coming to know about him. But you deffinitly have to do research because he wont be taught in any calss. My brother is an industrial electrician. He sees quite a bit of weird stuff. A couple of years back I talked to him about Tesla and he never even heard of him. I was quite puzzled as to why an electrian, a person who's job is to work with AC which was discovered by Tesla, had never heard of Tesla.

I have come to understand that Tesla has been wiped out of the history book because he holds..well held over 700 patents for his inventions. Most are now classified and inaccessible to the general public. He stumble onto something "they" don't want us to know. I don't know if you know anything about that man but if you don't you should most definitly check him out. Very very interesting.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
1) you are right, they did steal Tesla's work
2) Roswell could have possibly occurred due to the United States possessing the largest amount of radar technology and as you know, Radar waves simply shoot out of the planet and so, could have signalled to extra terrestrials
3) whatever knowledge the Nazis had was split between the soviet union and the united states and as you know, they were both secretly co-operating

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well the technology was given to them, and that is where the entrapment begins, but they don't see it.

Earth is a cosmic school, for many systems, that pooled together to terraform it, a living library, for their spiritual advancement, and it got hijacked by negatives due to some karmic consequence some maintain. But the students have families, and the board of directors have made it the most harmful, and traumatic school going. They write themselves huge salaries and bully/torture the students and make them fund them. They are the self appointed board of directors at that.

Along the way, preparing for the schools upgrade to level 1 civilization and higher, technologies have been given, so its like the real Creators of the school donated a ton of material to try and straighten it out including brand new computers for every student, and the board of directors stole it all for themselves.

They always assume they're not being tested, only we are.

The students will be healed enormously and helped in the end, its the board of directors I'm really concerned about.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
I was quite puzzled as to why an electrian, a person who's job is to work with AC which was discovered by Tesla, had never heard of Tesla.

Tesla did many things, but discovering AC electricity was not one of them.
Even the wikipedia entry on alternating current would have told you that much.

The first alternator to produce alternating current was a dynamo electric generator based on Michael Faraday's principles constructed by the French instrument maker Hippolyte Pixii in 1832.
The earliest recorded practical application of alternating current is by Guillaume Duchenne, inventor and developer of electrotherapy. In 1855, he announced that AC was superior to direct current for electrotherapeutic triggering of muscle contractions.

Next time you see your brother, ask him if he's heard of Hippolyte Pixii.
No?
OMG, its a conspiracy!!!

edit on 27-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Ok, I'm sory, I'll rephrase. Tesla developed polyphase alternating current system of generators, motors and transformers that rendered AC current accesible to everybody. Don't be so hostile.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Don't be so hostile.

Hostile isnt the word. I'm just denying ignorance.
You're making a claim that Tesla has been censored out of existence by the evil powers that be, when every single check one can make of this assertion proves it to be false.

Here's another.
Google ngram viewer.
Handy little tool that lets you see how popular a topic has been (in published books), as a percentage of all books published at that time.
Doing a search for horses lets you see that books on horses were wildly popular in the 1800's, but not so much now.
Doing a search for tesla shows a rapid rise in publications in the last few decades.

He's MORE well known now, more published now, not less.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Shifting, again, brings us to the Nazi “Bell.” Nazis supposedly created the “Bell” at the end of WWII, though it was too late to turn the tide of open warfare. Some suggest that they escaped to Antarctica with this technology and that UFO sightings were Nazi aircraft originating from a secret base in Antarctica where Germany sent earlier expeditions and claimed as their own. Is it a coincidence that the US sent a carrier task force with 2,000 marines to Antarctica in 1947 in OPERATION HIGHJUMP led by famed polar explorer Admiral Byrd? After apparently encountering fast aircraft that “can travel from pole to pole in a matter of hours,” the task force left much earlier than planned.

I'm using Joseph Farrell as my source. Farrell has evolved his position on the Nazi Antarctica base. He declines to agree that there is or was an actual base and falls more to the side that there was/is Nazi involvement coming primarily from S. America. Geographically, there's n ot much distance so the point is minor, imo except to the deletion of a physical base there.

As to the "Bell", this was ongoing research that examined physical reality that was well outside Einstenian. Let's call it hyperdimensional. There is considerable evidence that these scientists as well as many military and intelligence SS officers were in this science for the long haul and not as a weapon (primarily). IOW, after Hitler cooked the Nazi goose with a couple of horrible military decisions, they could see the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There may have been "technologies given" but there were no technologies that the Nazi's were working on at the end of WW2 that required alien intelligence or gifts. These technologies were well within the capabilities of imaginative human minds.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I have thought about this for some time now. What would stop them? I bet we will get to mars to find that our governments have already been there.

According to a very believable Andrew Basiago et al that's a given. Saw Obama there too.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Interested in "Breakaway Civilizations"? Go to the source.

Richard Dolan Radio Show

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

3) whatever knowledge the Nazis had was split between the soviet union and the united states and as you know, they were both secretly co-operating

Selectively split, some say to create a post-war, Cold War balance. I would agree.

The really good stuff, the futuristic physics, they kept much of this for themselves e.g "Nazi Bell".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

Ok, I'm sory, I'll rephrase. Tesla developed polyphase alternating current system of generators, motors and transformers that rendered AC current accesible to everybody. Don't be so hostile.

Well put. Tesla is the one who discovered how to APPLY AC/DC, essentially putting Edison's take on it (DC) out of business because it was clunkier, more expensive and outright dangerous. Many people got fried with the DC system before AC/DC came about. Of course, when J.P. Morgan (who'd funded Tesla extensively) found out that Tesla was working on FREE ENERGY for the world, well, that pulled the proverbial plug on their relationship. Tesla, being a curious inventor/scientist was not very business-minded, and had signed over many of his patents to J.P. Morgan, died almost penniless.

Tesla's work with electromagnetism and resonance could have vibrated the world into pieces, he claimed. And he nearly did so from his New York apartment until police were called to put an end to his spectacular, bright and loud experiments one night. After this, he relocated to Colorado for more privacy and space. He made huge progress towards mysterious projects out there, and then the lab burned down under mysterious conditions.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good post.
Nice theory. I saw once a Manga animation about some thing similar.
In the animation, the elite lived on an artificial planet just above Earth. They throw all the rubbish on top of the working and poor class people, all the crap basically.
I can't remember the name of the movie.
I believe also they got a secret space program and are not telling us the truth about space, definitely.
Some thing's going on up there and it aint the Enterprise.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Yeah! JP Morgan was a real piece of work. It baffles me that people like that don't get delt with.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

In your opinion. Whereas I have memories of the moon with Nazi's and Greys. And have also been told that deep space, and traveling through wormholes was done in their time by earth factions. That surrounding low tech planets with intimidation is also done. That our para forces are participating in evil.

There has always been a strong presence off planet here.

I just know that some of what they sought and pursued isn't quite what they think it is, more of a test in its own right.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

. Some suggest that [the NAZIs] escaped to Antarctica with this technology and that UFO sightings were Nazi aircraft originating from a secret base in Antarctica where Germany sent earlier expeditions and claimed as their own.

WWII Nazis [scientists] (most of whom were brought to the US after WWII via PROJECT PAPERCLIP)

Why would the Nazi's evacuate to their secret base in Antarctica but leave all the scientists behind for the US and Russia to scoop up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join