It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm a 30 something ex-cop with a BS in Biology. I have a natural tendency towards belief in the paranormal\ conspiracy theories, so I've worked on developing an attitude towards skepticism.

I am currently disabled from an on-the-job injury so i'm looking for new ways to waste some time and hoping that ATS will help out with this endeavor.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
I'm a 30 something ex-cop with a BS in Biology. I have a natural tendency towards belief in the paranormal\ conspiracy theories, so I've worked on developing an attitude towards skepticism.

I am currently disabled from an on-the-job injury so i'm looking for new ways to waste some time and hoping that ATS will help out with this endeavor.

You came to the right place.

Welcome to the tribe.

beez

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS enjoy my friend.

Also there is nothing wrong with exploring what is unexplained

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

Welcome to ATS...I pleased to present you with your Welcome Gift.

Here's your very own ATS Lounging Robe...I didn't have time to have it monogrammed yet....I'm sure we can get it done for you in due time....

Wear it with Pride...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Selfsecurity

I agree, nothing wrong with it, I would just like some solid reasoning behind my beliefs.

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for the gift, I already feel like I might need it.

link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Logmafia

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Have a special topic in mind? Then be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Aww it ain't that bad here but we certainly have our moments sometimes!

Welcome to ATS, I hope you find much of interest here. Humour can be a good defence sometimes though, you'll notice the peaks and valleys as things go by. And hey, if all else fails, there's always the strait jacket.

See you around.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

And hey, if all else fails, there's always the strait jacket.

See you around.

[/quot]

psssttt...'___'...we call them ATS Lounging Robes now.....

Des

edit on 26-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I call them the "I Love Me!" jacket. It's like hugging yourself in a two-armed passionate embrace but I'll remember your tip. Lounging Robes does sound better.
Don't want to make the new folk thing we're weirdos.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...look forward to your input...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia

A gumshoe with an attitude

Must of hurt your back loading some overweight occupy protester in the paddy wagon
Don’t worry they always delete your post when you are bad
Welcome to the madness

top topics

join