It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The democratic party and the republican party are both trying to destroy Occupy, because neither can co-opt them, hello?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like all the theories.
I also wanted to point out the obvious...Obama officially begins his re-election campaign May 1st...I just hope this isn't part of a huge ploy to make him look like a hero.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Wookiep

The democratic party and the republican party are both trying to destroy Occupy, because neither can co-opt them, hello?

They both are in the media. The republican party openly hate OWS and are not infiltrating it in person tho are they? The Paul suporters tried to strengthen it and got banned. Btw Paul supporters are not loyal/bound to the GOP like the liberals in Occupy are to the left.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes I know that Paul supporters aren't loyal to the GOP, much as what little the MSM does report about them tries to portray such. They also aren't banned from Occupy, no one is as much as we wish we could keep it to those loyal to the movement it just isn't possible to ban anyone. Forums are a different story though, sorry.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I do hear what you are saying, but just by doing that ruined a lot of support from those supporters. It's the principle of it that lost the presense of those supporters, so yes it was a lot like being banned from the movement since it says a lot about Occupy. You should at least concede to that because it's the cold hard reality. No point in skirting it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I have and will concede a point if I feel there's something to concede. I don't in this case, it was asked over and over and over for the spamming to stop and didn't.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

reply to post by Kali74

Do you two need an occupy wall street thread? Because you sure have hijacked this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

I have and will concede a point if I feel there's something to concede. I don't in this case, it was asked over and over and over for the spamming to stop and didn't.

Ok then let me ask you a question, and give an honest answer please. If Obama supporters spam "Obama 2012" near Nov do you think, in your opinion the WORD Obama will be banned? Then on top of that, do you think they will replace it with like "Obawma"? Seriously, be honest.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
reply to post by Wookiep

reply to post by Kali74

Do you two need an occupy wall street thread? Because you sure have hijacked this thread.

You're right. Sorry, I'm done!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Neither of us brought up Occupy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I'm not sure but I hope so.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Obama has direct ties to all of this.

the Working Families Party shares the same address as the SEIU and ACORN
and was listed as an affiliate of ACORN.

From Rueters:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok I'm confused, I thought this was about the Red Cross being called to Chicago for a NATO summit (or rumors of it). How did this turn into an Occupy thread?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Double post - no idea how it happened - went to edit and it posted twice
edit on April 26th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Please learn how TIDES works.
Rich person wants to get all philanthropic, gives boatload of monies to a grant/donations org in this instance TIDES, TIDES asks what are they interested in donating to then donates to charities/orgs that match the philanthropists ideals. Lazy charity is all it is. So yes Soros donates to a lot of orgs through TIDES, but none of his money went to Occupy and that's a proven fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Lazy charity is all it is. So yes Soros donates to a lot of orgs through
TIDES, but none of his money went to Occupy and that's a proven fact

Lazy charity?
People with money are never lazy. They have an agenda,
just like you and I, only they fund thier agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Ok I'm confused, I thought this was about the Red Cross being called to Chicago for a NATO summit (or rumors of it). How did this turn into an Occupy thread?

Yes, it is about Chicago, and the preparation for evacuation, and all related events,
which does include Occupy. However, I would agree its not really about Occupy in
that sense that took up two pages of defending Occupy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In other words, you want to make claims about something and not have it challenged for the misinformation that is?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A little more info"
www.suntimes.com...

"Law enforcement has dubbed their efforts “Operation Red Zone.” It’s headed by the Federal Protective Service, which is working with state, federal and local law enforcement in anticipation of the NATO Summit in Chicago on May 20 and 21.

Included in the zone is the Dirksen Federal Courthouse, the Kluczynski Building, the RH Metcalfe Building and the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It also includes the so-called “State Street cluster” — other federally owned buildings on State Street.

In the event of “civil disobedience” taking place, the feds will shut down access to the “Red Zone” temporarily, get the Federal Protective Service to restore order and then reopen the area."

So the Red Zone doesn't include the exact place of the summit, Grant Park (the camp of the occupiers) or the fancy shops on Michigan Ave(prime for looting).

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
A little more info"
www.suntimes.com...

"Law enforcement has dubbed their efforts “Operation Red Zone.” It’s headed by the Federal Protective Service, which is working with state, federal and local law enforcement in anticipation of the NATO Summit in Chicago on May 20 and 21.
Included in the zone is the Dirksen Federal Courthouse, the Kluczynski Building, the RH Metcalfe Building and the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It also includes the so-called “State Street cluster” — other federally owned buildings on State Street.

In the event of “civil disobedience” taking place, the feds will shut down access to the “Red Zone” temporarily, get the Federal Protective Service to restore order and then reopen the area."

I do declare, we might just have an actual conspiracy here. Now, most of these people are way too busy arguing their left-right politics to see it, but here is what I think is going down. It's going to be a repeat of the WTO summit in Seattle. The Infamous "Battle of Seattle" if you remember. This time they are going to use the Occupy movement to do it. Get ready to see the old "Black Bloc" on the streets ripping things up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join