It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I thought they were going to move the summit from Chicago––because they were afraid of rioters and such––and move it to Camp David.

What happened to that plan?

edit: maybe I'm talking about different things

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
Maybe this is why the G-8 summit was moved to Camp David (May 18-19)?

www.wgntv.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/26/12 by schlomo because: didn't refresh to see the new posts...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

I dunno. Im a little bit confused about that personally. Is the G8 in Chicago or Camp David? Or is it starting in Chicago and then moving to Camp David?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's the NATO summit duh, these summits are always protested, but this year we have had a pretty big awakening of the masses (not enough yet but pretty big none the less). We are seeing our economy only get better for Banks, Corporations etc...and not for us little people, so yeah we're on to their game and there will be MAJOR protesting going on at this G8 and they know it as well, they also know they can't hide their evil anymore and they're afraid.

Would the OP and others prefer that the People remain voiceless? That we allow fear to rule us? That we be intimidated into silence. That we just be good little girls and boys and pray our government does the right thing eventually? If they want to silence the People, they will have to break the Constitution to do so.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Ok but does anybody know who Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda is or anything about them?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Well, that is indeed true, information is here on that.
www.humanevents.com...

What is otherwise scarier, is that George Soros was a huge backer of now President Obama.

I have always felt the occupy movement was created rather than infiltrated by the likes of Soros and his evil minions. When asked what they are protesting many cannot even give a semi coherent answer (because they don't know). Just like the Trayvon "race" thing, they have done everything possible to make this appear to be about race by calling a Hispanic with black ancestors white. Look at some of the hate crimes committed against whites while chanting "this is justice for trayvon". Just wait until he is acquitted and see the reaction.

I think these are all cogs in their machine to stir division both economically and racially and many cannot see through it. I don't know what will come next but I can see widespread violence with a Zimmerman acquittal.
Here is a thread where Alan Dershowitz is commenting on it and specifically mentions civil unrest.

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz - "George Zimmerman will be acquitted"
edit on 26-4-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Misspelled reetardud.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I don't hold to the HARRP stuff, but you are more on the mark here than the other posters. They want to make it something political because it's Obama. Well, that makes no sense as the Red Cross is a disaster relief group not a political front. My suspicion is they want them around in case of a terror attack, this still perplexes me as the Red Cross doesn't normally have anything to do with that.

It's rather disconcerting.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

As far as I know it's several separate anti-war groups merged together, specifically for this NATO summit.

Also as you know Soros backing OWS has been debunked about 50 million times already...
edit on 26-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I live just outside Chicago and can tell you all, FEMA/DHS and other government agency vehicles have been littered throughout the city and burbs. Seems their training may pay off but we all sure hope it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

Originally both the G-8 Summit (May 18-19) and the NATO Summit (May 19-21) were to be held in Chicago. The G-8 Summit was moved to Camp David.

Just a thought;

What if the G-8 members are planning some kind of attack on those attending the NATO Summit (a lot of leaders in one place at one time)?

edit on 26-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Oh Im not so confused anymore. Thanks. And actually that would make perfect sense.

So the g8 will be headed for the bunkers I guess.
edit on 26-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I may be a bumbling idiot on this question, but why are they protesting NATO? Because of Afghanistan or is it something else? And is this protest to be organized by Occupy or by other groups (if O, what has the NATO conference got to do with Occupy Wall Street?). This one doesn't "feel" right to me, for what is the overall aim? Thanks for any answers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Looks a lot like Occupy Wall Street to me.

cang8.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You know, it's not like this is the first major world conference of very controversial organizations in the modern age?? I don't get this. Why Chicago?? They KNOW..KNOW..this is going to bring major problems and far moer headaches than any benefit for whatever city hosts it?!

I'll give the Bilderbergers this much...At least they and the other usual suspects tend to choose their locations out and apart from MAJOR Metro areas where life for millions will be turned upside down so they can have a meeting. Why does NATO have to just stomp into town and damned the disruption to an entire city..and by this story,..an entire region??

If they're trying for unrest and to create a situation which then demands a crackdown, I'd give an A+ for effort. They aren't missing much for chances to see it develop.

Totally agree with you. There's problems when Chicago does the 4th of July fireworks. If you wanted a city that's sure to give you problems, it's Chicago. Plus, they pick the time with nice Spring weather. It's a little hard to riot in winter with a foot of snow on the ground.

I mentioned this on another thread but I think it's strange the US is hosting the NATO, G8 and Bilderberger meetings all within three weeks of each other.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It looks like your average protest to me.

Last summer the Coalition Against NATO/G8 War & Poverty Agenda (CANG8) was founded and announced that it was organizing protests at the join NATO/G8 Summit in Chicago in May 2012. Many local anti-war groups joined the coalition at its founding and agreed to organize Minnesotans to participate in this important national demonstration.

fightbacknews.org

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Expanding on my earlier thought of G-8 members maybe planning an attack on NATO Summit attendees...

What if provocateurs use the OWS movement as a means to launch the attack?

NATO attendees gone, OWS blamed/villainized in MSM and G-8 members implement marshal law leading to NWO

Keep in mind this is just a thought on my part, I have no proof or source for this hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Obama's Power Base is in Chicago and he has had the People in place since before he became President. I am sure the plan was to have this Summit in Chicago all along on this Date and This Time.

I guess we will see.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Occupy is planning to occupy NATO Summit.

Occupy is taking credit for the White House's recent decision to move a May meeting G-8 leaders from Chicago, where Occupy and other groups had threatened protests, to safer and more remote Camp David. "We scored a victory, forcing them to retreat to the back woods of Maryland," Andy Thayer, Occupier and spokesperson for the Coalition Against NATO/G-8, tells ABC News.

Protests still will be mounted, he says, against NATO, which has chosen not to flee Chicago and will meet there as planned. "There'll be a mass march on the NATO summit," says Thayer, "not only a march, but any number of other activities. It's unclear whether it will be on the 19th or 20th. We will decide in the next few days."
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I wonder what war these people are actually protesting though. Would it be afghanistan or the war that could potentially start?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If they're trying for unrest and to create a situation which then demands a crackdown, I'd give an A+ for effort. They aren't missing much for chances to see it develop.

Yep. No doubt about it. However, you do have my curiosity up,
yes...just why did they choose Chicago?

Because Rahm Emanuel is the supreme expert on the subject of "crisis exploitation".

He actually served in the Israeli military and has duel citizenship.

What a better test area than Chicago with a NATO event. Perfect.

I'll bet there's plenty of contractors in on this deal too !!

Chicago is also the American centerpiece for Marxism in many ways, shapes, and forms.

Added: Obama shifts location of G-8 summit from hometown of Chicago to his Camp David retreat

edit on Apr-26-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

good catch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join