It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

Yeah if they just flew overhead, it might cause a bit of a storm initially but it would soon be forgotten about.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by moonzoo7

Only one question and its the one I asked in the first place, how are they going to fly these away without anybody seeing them

Who ever said they needed to fly them away before coming in? For all we know they have manufactured crafts in space. Which i believe myself actually. If after all these years the most advanced spacecraft we have is still the space shuttle (a glider strapped onto a solid fuel rocket and blasted into space), it really makes me whonder where all those BILLIONS of dollars going into the space program were for, can't be just for the fuel... lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

reply to post by moonzoo7

If after all these years the most advanced spacecraft we have is still the space shuttle (a glider strapped onto a solid fuel rocket and blasted into space), it really makes me whonder where all those BILLIONS of dollars going into the space program were for, can't be just for the fuel... lol.

This again, like many other theories suggested in this thread could have some solid possibility to it, makes me think of the black projects in america. Seemingly theres no real viable information on where exactly all these billions, possibly by now trillions
of dollars has actually gone.
edit on 27-4-2012 by fairguy because: the quoting thing on this site is odd :p

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

As I said though, we can merely speculate and wonder until the point when/IF such an event arises.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Isn't it possible to fly a military craft - unlighted into the sky at night and away from commercial aviation "highways", without the craft being spotted by human eyes? - Especially if you fly from off of an aircraft carrier far enough away from populated land masses or even from near the south pole. If the military spots it - that should be ok... given it is a project started by the military.

Additionally, one doesn't need an enormous craft, if you simply bring the craft close enough to the planet - people will see it. Planes can't be seen but as a blip in the sky, but when close enough, can be easily distinguished by the naked eye.

As for creating a scene for panic - a couple of visits of these "ships". Have the government declare they are following the craft with obvious military planes following a high speed chase. Disappearance can be achieved by having the bottom surface of the craft as a hardened glass substrate with some sort of very high density display (or just numerous high density displays showing an image of the sky). If they change colour at a good enough distance, even long distance high pixellage photography might not figure the lcd panels - Especially if they look like the sky above. The fighters would simply claim that the craft disappeared.

We know that fighter planes are equipped with all kinds of equipment to avoid detection. Perhaps they already have technology to make fighter planes visible signature disappear (aside from just their radar signature etc...). Certainly, there is an understandably great reason to have the technology for invisible fighter planes, as well as missiles.

If these crafts show some destructive ability - ie some important things get destroyed by weapons unseen of before... that could lead to general panic as well.

Not that I believe that such an attack is imminent. If one country were to stage this on their own - other countries might find out - given we don't know their abilities to spot such things or their military intelligence.

It does however, offer the possibility of having an artificial emergency declared. It is even plausible that such a plan already exists - to be used in case the need should arise. What an intention of the creation of such an emergency might be is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sensibleSenseless

Some very deep, well thought out stuff in that post

This reminds me again though of, "would an outburst of sudden flyovers be enough?"

I understand, or atleast I think I do, that they already have stealth bombers capable of "cloaking" although I am completely in the dark about this, it would seem again that it is more or less a fact that they can and do disguise aircraft, could you confirm this?

And for the artificial emergency part, I read a document just last night which has all kinds of scenarios in place. www.rockefellerfoundation.org...
I see it as pretty worrying just how specific some of the stuff in this file is that they've been able to "pre-plan" for in case of "emergency".
edit on 27-4-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Given the source of that link too, I'd say it can probably be viewed as true and very possible. I actually found it on another thread on this site

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sorry to keep replying in different posts I'm still unsure of how to work this website
But I dont believe such an event is close to happening either, even though I dont think its impossible, I just think theres to many "awake" people and questions being asked for this to be completely successful. The recent upturn in wonder about these things and recorded events does make you think though... Are the questions being ignored for some ridiculously sinister reason? I personally cant see it, but given the things our governments have been responsible for in the past, I wouldnt put such a thing past them either..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

hey, The tupac show wasnt a hologram. it was a projection. The used mist, then projected an image over the wall of mist to create an image. they would need to make the whole world a giant stage before they did that...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

The sodium layer of Earth's atmosphere is on what they will make the projections. See Serge Monast.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by fairguy

They will make the UFO take off when our eyes will be turned to London olympics.

Something is going to happen during the Olympics. . .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

If they were able to build such vehicles without our knowledge getting them off the ground shouldn't be too much of an issue for them no? Secondly, how many "terrorist" have you seen. Likely only the handful that are shown by the main stream media along with a couple of videos that are played over and over and over. Look at everything that has been justified in the name of that on all sides all over the world. Doesn't seem too hard is the point I'm making.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

I'm also pretty certain of this too, although I think it may be some kind of bomb going off I still think it will be known about before it actually happens. Any family and friends I have tried to tell about this think I'm crazy!

edit on 27-4-2012 by fairguy because: i must not fill this out

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

I'm not disputing at all the fact that they can and do build these vehicles, in fact I think its more than possible.

I've done a lot of looking into terrorists and where they come from and the eventual outcome of them, all I have come up with is that the "war on terror" is an obvious lie, this of course is going with my own readings and eventual personal thought on this matter. My initial point was, how are they going to get these things into outer space without atleast one of 7,000,000,000 humans seeing atleast the slightest glimpse.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

Minus the people already "in on it" of course, how are they going to get these things far away enough without one of 6.8 billion people seeing something. I really do think it is possible to stage such an event, I just think theres too many people questioning these matters now for this to be 100% successful. That is, of course, without the already proposed idea of mind control to make us all believe in this.

I buy more into Blackmetalmists theory, that they would try this in a third world country, who while albeit being a massive part of the population, havent seen quite the technology that we're used to.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Surely they would have to fly them AWAY from earth first, from wherever they are being hidden, so as they could be seen to be coming back to "invade".

nope they're already on the moon.. the backside.. and antarctica...

SURELY they've THOUGHT of your little conundrum you've posed .. and in such a massive undertaking.. avoided it altogether by nabbing the most hidden place in this locale.. the dark side of the moon.. oh yeah and just for giggles.. and to make you feel dumb by even considering it.. they made a movie about it called "iron sky"...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I doubt that a dark side of the moon even exists, other than in one of my favourite albums. The moon is always moving towards, and away from us. I have never really researched antarctica, but I have watched many documentaries on it and there really only seems to be ice, animals, and snow. You might be interested to know however I watched a programme called Frozen Planet, and they found a living being underneath the earth which was over 1000 years old!

Imagine the changes that thing has been through, while the whole time not even realising it..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Its not going to be fake. Our Governments stole Alien Technology from the Aliens, when they crashed. Sure, our own Government may have a few play toys but I am sure that they would not fake an invasion. The real Aliens have many kinds of ships. There are also many species of these beings. The Aliens really dont even have to land because they can transport themselves down to Earth from the ships and then take off. These beings are already on the ground and have the ability to jump in and out of a human being. I just go back from Fort Bragg yesterday and these beings are already there. I noticed this before I even got on the base. These beings have infiltrated the human race in every area of power. I am talking about the Military, Police, Hospitals, Government, UN, etc
Some of the Aliens want to enslave us Humans in a New World Order. Basically we are nothing but pets or experiments to them. There are 75 percent that want to hurt human kind. There are 25 percent that want to help humans survive the attack. This attack is already into play. They are already using a Telepathic Link to control or drive us humans crazy to attack each other. This is a well planned out War Tactic. They sent there Intelligence in first to learn about us.

There is some-kind of connection to Satan that I do not understand. From what I have observed there seem to be Aliens, Arch-Angels and Satan himself running around. I know this may sound silly but I am serious.

A way that you will be able to see that something is already going on- Pay attention to other humans eyes..they may turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. These beings cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. They prefer and can stay longer in a human body that is free of chemicals. These beings when in the human body communicate with each other in passing by Bowing Their Heads..this is a major issue..just take a look around wherever you are and watch people and see if you notice this. They also use allot of hand gestures when talking..its like they have their own language to each other even when they are in a humans body. As far as the Human..they will not even really be aware when these beings are in them other than they may not feel like themselves. These foreign beings use our bodies as vehicles to live among us on this planet. I think this has been going on since the beginning of time but only to jump into the humans and give them an idea to improve technology.

The Bad Aliens want to take over the East Coast of the United States. They want control..so if you are in another country..you may not have anything to worry about.

You may be able to see them jumping from one human to another by either Lights, Shadows, Orbs..

When will the ships land? I do not know! I do know that some of them are here but I do not know where they hide. They do have the ability to hide in the clouds and by-pass military radar.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Just to clarify though, I am by no means saying you are wrong, I just think the moon is already viewable far too much to the general public and private astrologers for anything to be hidden there. Although I would love it if there was

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Do you have any reliable sources for this information?

Or are you a very bad troll?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join