It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked Trailer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is a podcast by Chris White going into the research on the Anunnaki for “Ancient Aliens Debunked”: conspiracyclothes.com...

edit on 11-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was excited about this thread until I actually the youtube channels this fellow also hosts.

Apologetics? 2012 Genocide? Christianity?

For all we know he's trying to debunk ancient aliens to try and make himself more secure in his religion.

I should start a YouTube channel debunking possession by simply saying no atheist has ever sought an exorcism.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How the world will be deceived into believing the Ancient Aliens propaganda:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

I should start a YouTube channel debunking possession by simply saying no atheist has ever sought an exorcism.

Perhaps it's because no atheist has ever been possessed?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

Originally posted by Anonymous404

Perhaps it's because no atheist has ever been possessed?

Some would define it as possession, while others define it as an abduction, but to each his own, the phenomena is the same regardless of what you want to call it.

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think it is all just guesswork from both the advocates and the debunkers on this theory no one will ever really know what was going through the minds of ancient people when they constructed these legends and myths.
My own personal view is that mankind was a lot more advanced at that time than we currently give them credit for.
Saying it was aliens that helped ancient man is as much a cop out as saying god did it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by raptor332
I think it is all just guesswork from both the advocates and the debunkers on this theory no one will ever really know what was going through the minds of ancient people when they constructed these legends and myths.
My own personal view is that mankind was a lot more advanced at that time than we currently give them credit for.
Saying it was aliens that helped ancient man is as much a cop out as saying god did it.

Well, listing to his podcast discussing some of the research for the film, it certainly doesn't sound like he's guessing or coping out by claiming god built the stones in Baalbek, as he goes into in the podcast below.

conspiracyclothes.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

yes but does he have any evidence for his theores ??

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raptor332
reply to post by BlackManINC

yes but does he have any evidence for his theores ??

Well, one thing he was talking about in the podcasts about the film was how the Baalbek stones were lifted. Come to find out the stones didn't have to be lifted at all but were moved. For the Romans, with their extensive knowledge in structural engineering, this wouldn't be hard to do, especially since the quarry for the blocks are 15 meters higher than the temple itself. So its quite obvious to me that Chris White isn't just guessing at any of this stuff, everything he is saying is easy to find. Its clear to me that he isn't going to let his belief in Christianity get in the way of the research by claiming god did this or that. In fact, as far as his religious belief is concerned, I pointed out before that much of the material that the ancient astronaut theorists perverts to fit into their belief is primarily from Christianity anyway about the Nephilim and such, so I'm certain Chris White will address this as it is high time to do so.
edit on 26-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

WOW I can not believe how naive so of you are, I will state 1 case to PROVE Ancient Alien Theory. The great Pyramid at Giza. The most accurate building ever constructed over 5,000 years ago. We had help and to suggest otherwise shows your complete ignorance in this matter. First off the pyramid foundation of 6,000 hectares had to be perfectly leveled to support the enormous weight( Today's construction standards allows a typical building to settle 6 inches per year.- The Great Pyramid has only settled 1/2 inch in 5,000 years,130 granite blocks were hauled in from over 500 miles away each weighing between 12-70 tons then lifted up over 200 feet to form the kings chamber, the chambers carved at 3 feet in diameter by 300 feet long keeping the exact same angel through the solid rock. By today's standards this would be very difficult & impossible with out precision tools. The builders worked with over 2 million pieces stone all of different shapes and sizes. The logistics involved with such a task would be staggering. The upper chamber is PERFECTLY HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL. The degree of error is a fiftieth of a inch. It's physical orientation to true north is only off by five hundredths of a degree. To achieve this degree of accuracy was not present for thousands of years. They could not even come close to true north in the 17th century.And contrary to the popular belief the pyramid has 8 sides not four. The sides are bent in just a few degrees to the center giving it a concave side. The accuracy is kept under 1 centimeter through the whole construction. Also 2 mathematical equations come up over and over again through out the construction those equations are Pi = 3.14159265 and the the golden ratio = 1.61803399. These equations were not discovered until thousands of years later. If the pyramids dimensions were off by just a inch this would not hold true. Coincidence ? I THINK NOT...YOU KEEP DRINKING YOUR SKEPTIC COOL-AIDE....WE HAD HELP~END OF DISCUSSION
2 videos to prove my point
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicorder1043

Naive? Complete ignorance? Seems you have your mind made up already that it's...not humans doing this but...Aliens From Space!

The fact of the matter is that Advanced Technology is being employed, or at the very least advanced science and mathematics. You need not place it on aliens from another world out there. It is in fact more plausible that we're dealing with an ancient high tech civilization which existed right here on Earth comprised of humans. Clarke's most famous law need not apply to Outsiders. This is the topic of many threads here, the theory of cyclical civilizations of humanity destroying itself and rebuilding itself. Each time only a tiny fraction of the original population Retains scraps of technological know-how, while the remaining Majority have been bombed back to savagery. Guess which faction is revered as "gods"? Guess which faction tells the other how to Rebuild from the ground up?

Try here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here in regards to the "Giants" of old:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMHO, it is the Only plausible explanation (while retaining the basic Occam's Razor and not running off with it). A cover-up is Needed for this because the same Pattern of destruction is repeating. The elite build deep bomb shelters for themselves while the remaining 90-something percent are left to perish. After the surface is wiped out, they'll emerge and take their "rightful" place as "gods" to be served by the radiation-scarred descendant "peasant" population.

IMHO, This is the Biggie. the Ultimate conspiracy cover-up of all time, of all History.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The long awaited and long overdue documentary is finally here.

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Movie):

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

The film covers topics like:
Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal's rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima "fighter jets", the Egyptian "light bulb", Ufo's in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel's wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana's, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join