It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You know what I already dislike some of you, here I am posting useful information as best I know how, and you folks want me to do what ?? Provide the bodies of agents for your dissection and pleasure.

As if I know all of their reasoning, as if I know all the reasons why I am targeted.

I have posted the information, if you want to use it USE IT, if you want to print it out and use it as toilet paper. Feel free to do that too.

I am logging out, it doesn't help that some of you are probably teenage kids, not yet mature.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That was an interesting read honestly.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

"In closing, I hope you and your whole party die in a fire".

Dear Sirs,

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof my friend.

I believe what we have here is extraordinary unwarranted self importance.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yes do please take the time to tell us your story. On here preferably, not with some side link to your blog. thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by rory212

Yes, of course.

It's we who is the problem by asking you to verify the information you posted.

Again, it's not about who we are, it's about who YOU claim to be and what you claim to have happened to you.

This place is filled with paranoid, tin foil hat wearing skeptics my friend. Far more of them than believers.

Do you know how many kids come running through here with outlandish stories every single day?

We are just used to this sort of thing not panning out and not being true, and unfortunetely, those situations have ruined it for the everybody else who comes along and tries to pull the blinds over our eyes.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
You know what I already dislike some of you, here I am posting useful information as best I know how, and you folks want me to do what ?? Provide the bodies of agents for your dissection and pleasure.

As if I know all of their reasoning, as if I know all the reasons why I am targeted.

I have posted the information, if you want to use it USE IT, if you want to print it out and use it as toilet paper. Feel free to do that too.

I am logging out, it doesn't help that some of you are probably teenage kids, not yet mature.

Rory,you provide NO PROOF!!!

How can ANYONE take what you say,seriously?

BTW,there are MANY Websites,with better info,on how to set up surveillance and cover your tracks.

Seriously,I usually don't say this,in fact I don't think I ever have. But provide something,other then your blog.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
cool

story,

bro!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

if you want to print it out and use it as toilet paper. Feel free to do that too.

That is one of the best lines I've heard in awhile. OP I actually enjoyed your blog, I just find it rather hard to believe you are that important to the govt. The thing about random people befriending you is interesting, hadn't heard about that for awhile.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

you are so full of it

what's to stop you from claiming my video file is fake, what's to stop me from saying, maybe you are a positioned disinformation agent on ATS waiting to character assassinate people like me

Honestly you can call anyone here crazy and paranoid, but where is YOUR proof that I am just some nutcase.

What do you want me to do? You want me to post the faces of two agents on the internet. For all I know they are contractors and not direct government people. For all I know they don't play by the rules of any kind, my wife is a good person and doesn't deserve to be hurt indirectly.

If you don't buy my story, thank you for stopping by, have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yet again, no need to get angry. It is merely suspicious. If you would, tell us your story, instead of jsut telling us how to stop "whatever happened" to you. Then we may examine it. Do tell us the story itself, from beginning to end. in detail.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

you are so full of it

lol

what's to stop you from claiming my video file is fake, what's to stop me from saying, maybe you are a positioned disinformation agent on ATS waiting to character assassinate people like me

Nothing at all, but I would certainly expect one of our MANY highly skilled and professional video folk to analyze and provide a detailed report on the validity of your claim.

Double lol at the last part.

Yes yes, I get paid to come on to ATS and hassle random members who sign up and say they've been stalked by CSIS and the CIA...sure.

We don't dismiss people outright, unless they come here and make ridiculous claims and then complain about being asked for proof.

Honestly you can call anyone here crazy and paranoid, but where is YOUR proof that I am just some nutcase.

How could I prove a negative?

What do you want me to do? You want me to post the faces of two agents on the internet. For all I know they are contractors and not direct government people.

Yes, that's exactly what I would expect any responsible citizen, who cared about not having this done to other people as it's clearly against the law and against your own civil rights.

If you were internet savy you'd do it from a place that they could not link back to you, like a cafe or something clever like that. This is the internet bub, there's always a way.

For all I know they don't play by the rules of any kind, my wife is a good person and doesn't deserve to be hurt indirectly.

Clearly they don't. As all the actions you've mentioned are illegal and against the Charter of Human Rights & Freedoms. But honestly, do you think they would just...let you know that they were "watching" you, if they actually were for some nefarious reason?

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Rory. I understand you have high hopes for your first thread here on ATS. Stop getting so angry with members who are used to hearing the most outlandish things posted on a conspiracy website. We, are known for providing proof, and asking for it. It comes with the territory. Hell, I spent 20 minutes last night on a thread started by a person claiming to be the Messiah. We get it all here Rory.

Tell us your story, when did it start. If you thought you could just post a link to your blog, and we'd all fall on our knees in appreciation...well..sorry we don't roll that way.

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
You only mention one time why the agents were in your home, where you said you came across some 9/11 footage on the internet and later verified it.

Can you prove it? What's the footage, how/who verified it?

You seem paranoid, but I'm not calling you a liar.
edit on 25-4-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

I can't believe you would demand this kind of information, by verified it myself, I simply mean the evidence of 9/11 being inside job available online is FOOL PROOF

and if you are too stupid to google and see what happened with building 7, then my friend, that's your problem not mine

Hey, quit talking - your insecurity is showing.

Technically speaking, why would the CIA particularly single you out for information that thousands have access to and have seen?

Oh yeah, you verified it yourself and you said (in all capital letters, too!) that it is fool proof. You are literally too stupid to insult, nice story though.

It's not fooling anyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh lord! I saw that thread last night. I am staying out of THAT ridiculousness haha. I commend you on your bravery.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Yes yes, I get paid to come on to ATS and hassle random members who sign up and say they've been stalked by CSIS and the CIA...sure.

I am screencapping this and making a whiny complaint thread the next time you move one of my threads to BTS. I mean, I was pretty sure but this is the proof I was waiting for.

OP would you believe me if I told you I was a CIA agent stalking a guy in Canada, then showed no proof? It's not meant as an insult to you. This happens rather frequently, someone comes here with wild claims, gets mad when asked for proof, then vanishes. And not because tothetenthpower bans them for speaking the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You just earned yourself a trip to the Hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by tempesillest

LOL I sound paranoid, LLOOOLL really

you too would be paranoid my friend, if you went through what I went through, imagine waking up one day only to realize SMILE you are on government cameras for years now. I won't release footage of two agents because I think that would make them take action not only against me but against my wife.

v.s

"I decided that having been through so much trouble, I might as well lay down all the facts
for everyone to read. At this point I frankly have nothing to lose, I just don't care if I disappear in the middle of the night.
"

TROLL.

Unsubcribe.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Rory. I understand you have high hopes for your first thread here on ATS. Stop getting so angry with members who are used to hearing the most outlandish things posted on a conspiracy website. We, are known for providing proof, and asking for it. It comes with the territory. Hell, I spent 20 minutes last night on a thread started by a person claiming to be the Messiah. We get it all here Rory.

Tell us your story, when did it start. If you thought you could just post a link to your blog, and we'd all fall on our knees in appreciation...well..sorry we don't roll that way.

Des

Des I logged back in because of you, I guess it is true you catch more fish with nice words.

How the whole thing started, when I was 22, at local University we had a CSIS information stand, it was just one of those recruitment/information stands with a person giving out papers. Well I spoke with a person regarding how much they are paid, do they have scientific positions etc. I'll never forget she told me they get paid 60 k on average, which is low in my opinion.

Well soon after that talk I searched CSIS office in my city and went there to ask for more career info, they were surprised that I would just walk in like that, they took my name gave me out some generic papers, and that was the end of that.

I honestly don't know if that has anything to do with surveillance later down the road, but I do know that it has to do at least in part with me being vocal about 9/11 and chemtrails, and Federal Reserve lately. Because I am not important person in any way, i think these people could be simply making work for themselves, they might be afraid of budget cuts, so this might be a way to keep jobs. I could be randomly selected within the 9/11 genre.

As in

Hey look at us, we got enemies and people to monitor, please don't cut our budget,

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Do you have any pictures of the sl*t that befriended you?......Just so I know what to look out for. I have encountered similar situations where rather "friendly" women have befriended me, And I need to be sure that none of them were the one that befriended you. For my own saftey......Also a condom helps.

Cut and dry.....You need to present some shred of proof Rory.....We here at ATS see stories and claims every day more outlandish and unbelieveable then yours. But that is all they are and all they will ever be, stories! Without proof your claim is simply fiction. That is just the way it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thread seems like a feeble attempt to promote a blog.

I'm sorry but you claim to have proof of this and that, then where is it? If you don't fear what happens to you then, why not share your potential evidence? In the blog you state that these government agencies could have been snooping in your car, home, and god knows what else. If that is in fact the case, then it's safe to say they already have obtained anything/everything they need from you. Don't try and say you set up fail safes to keep them out, because judging from that blog (which is all I can do, since that's all you've provided)...the best of the best could easily get what they want off your computers, hard drives, etc. So my question to you is...what do you have to lose?

Let me answer that for you....absolutely nothing. Just saying.

I don't expect a response as this thread is going nowhere, but if you really wanted to make an impact with the research you've done...you would have done it. No subscribe because I don't care about a blog with half-baked stories. Good luck in your future endeavors though! Maybe your next thread will be more meaningful and worth while.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join