It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I caught CIA / CSIS agents in my home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ok.
edit on 5/3/2012 by davej9859 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Once I snapped a tigers neck while holding a orphan......
Just because it sounds absurd, doesn't mean that there isn't any truth to it...although in this case.....one has to wonder and rightly so.

This leap of faith the OP is telling us to have sounds a wee tad too far to the edge of the rocking chair. Yet I will let this threads progression be the judge of who needs a padded party room at the local Hilton Nuthouse, and who's been sleeping in my bed.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
Once I snapped a tigers neck while holding a orphan......
Just because it sounds absurd, doesn't mean that there isn't any truth to it...although in this case.....one has to wonder and rightly so.

This leap of faith the OP is telling us to have sounds a wee tad too far to the edge of the rocking chair. Yet I will let this threads progression be the judge of who needs a padded party room at the local Hilton Nuthouse, and who's been sleeping in my bed.

GrandHeretic, by looking at your chosen picture for ATS, you look like the "troubled one" to me.

Yes this thread indeed speaks for itself, and as for uninformed people like you, who show up to claim everybody is crazy. I write this on page 3

And I quote

"Don’t worry about what other mainstream misinformed zombies think about you. These are the clowns that will march to their death when government orders them too, just like they finished 3000 Americans on 9/11. If you are reading this you at this point know who you are and what your worth is. Opinion of sellouts, or idiots, should be meaningless to you."

edit on 3-5-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rory212

I think you misunderstand.....I never once said I wasn't crazy.....Im lucid, but crazy........does that help?

2nd

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by rory212

I think you misunderstand.....I never once said I wasn't crazy.....Im lucid, but crazy........does that help?

2nd

Well if you know you are crazy, try to get some help. I on the other hand and fully in control of my faculties.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

I never said you weren't, yet as others so blightly point out, without proof or an example therein, how are we to know which end is up? And surely even someone as serious as you are can appreciate that even though I jest in this manner. It is merely an attempt to prong you to provide more information and evaluate actual intent.

I have no ego to bruise, and any comical antics carry a hidden motive for the betterment of your behalf.

I do not need help...sometimes being nuts is the best thing that can happen to you...Its very liberating. Yet I digress, that does in no way imply that I am stupid or irrational...quite the opposite OP.

I wish to help you in your cause, I would just need more specific information. I have a little experience in these matters ya see.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I never said you weren't, yet as others so blightly point out, without proof or an example therein, how are we to know which end is up? And surely even someone as serious as you are can appreciate that even though I jest in this manner. It is merely an attempt to prong you to provide more information and evaluate actual intent.

If you assume that I am enjoying this whole thing, I am not

Were there times in the beginning when I asked myself if I was perhaps confused, yes there were.

but all doubts were erased with footage of agents calmly entering my home, and locking the door when leaving,

If I post their pictures on the net, their careers are gone, that in itself would be good. But then they would do some type of revenge I am sure.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rory212

Again you assume too much from me, still the question remains....what logical reason would they go through the trouble? What could you possibly know to warrant such a response from G-men?

It has been my experience that to cause such a reaction you either stumbled onto something you shouldn't have, you are up to no good garnering their attention, or you broke one of their commandments when dealing with them lending the idea that you were in with them to begin with. Unless of course your being set up as a patsy?

So which is it? Granted you could post pictures...in which case yes...they are probably watching you. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get you. If you are legit, you need to make absolutely sure whom your dealing with as others tend to copy the MO of others for the whole purpose of cover. There is a way to find out, and it's not hard. Yet you would have to be very dedicated to your actions to prove your theory right.

Believe me when I say, if you were a true threat.....we would not be having this conversation...and you would be on the back of a milk carton (assuming they still do that kind of thing).

In fact if they were to go through the trouble of recon, what makes you think they aren't gauging your responses here?

Im sure your not having fun, yet in my dealings with those whom we cannot name I have learned a very valuable lesson. If your not having fun, what fun are you?

And yes, I am naturally this obnoxious....jaded even. Living with Uncie Sam for a couple of decades will do that to a person. So I do feel for your plight.

The question remains friend.....why? If you have pictures then that would indicate that said people are sloppy to begin with. Then again our government has become way too dependent on technology. It's made them lazy.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It has been my experience that to cause such a reaction you either stumbled onto something you shouldn't have, you are up to no good garnering their attention, or you broke one of their commandments when dealing with them lending the idea that you were in with them to begin with. Unless of course your being set up as a patsy?

I have to admit you make few good points, but keep in mind our limitations from the outside looking in.

There could be reasons that we can not even imagine. For Example, what if I am being used as a training for new spy recruits.

I am relatively easy target, low priority etc, what if I am a part of the course "spying 101".

On the other hand, as I previously mentioned, what if they are fighting internal budget disputes, and people like me are haphazardly selected to increase the number of TARGETS to show how essential government spying services are, supposedly showing greater threats to the country.
---------------------

When it comes to me catching them on Camera, you have to give me some credit there, how many people do you know, have 3 cameras, 1 visible, 2 hidden AND a sound recorder hidden.

Obviously they won't make the same mistake twice.

I don't think I came across anything not previously disclosed, all my information about 9/11 and chemtrails and Federal Reserve come from internet. So I don't think I got anything secret that I am not aware of.

I personally think that US government and now the puppet Canadian government are in fact so insidious, that they monitor a great deal of people, for the purpose of knowing who to arrest and disappear in case of marshal law or some kind of natural, or false flag type emergency.

In other words I am now on the list, and if anything happens, I probably will be dealt with along with thousands of other people.

AND WHY ??

Because I dare to see the reality for what it is, and call them on it.
edit on 7-5-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

Of course government hacking attempts will include IP that seemingly comes from the system or router itself. If government uses its own IP or some proxy, that will be registered as an outside attack by firewalls giving the target WARNING

On your machine, not the internet, and nothing exotic.

Occasionally you may encounter a host which has somehow assigned itself an IP address in the 169.254.0.0/16 range. This is a particularly common symptom of Windows machines which have been configured for DHCP but for whatever reason are unable to contact a DHCP server. When a host fails to dynamically acquire an address, it can optionally assign itself a link-local IPv4 address in accordance with RFC 3927. Microsoft's term for this is Automatic Private Internet Protocol Addressing (APIPA).

The purpose of these self-assigned link-local addresses is to facilitate communication with other hosts within the subnet even in the absence of external address configuration (via manual input or DHCP).

the special address block 169.254.0.0/16 for link-local addressing. These addresses are only valid on links (such as a local network segment or point-to-point connection) connected to a host. These addresses are not routable. Like private addresses, these addresses cannot be the source or destination of packets traversing the internet. These addresses are primarily used for address autoconfiguration (Zeroconf) when a host cannot obtain an IP address from a DHCP server or other internal configuration methods.[/ex[

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

On your machine, not the internet, and nothing exotic.

Only that's not the case, because I had New Network trying to add itself to my TCP/IP connection while the internet is fully connected and while legit DHCP was assigned from my ISP.

What do you expect government to do? Show up as a regular IP firewall attack from Jamaica

Of course they'll use something more clever than that, and besides if only that was my only evidence, I have their actual trojan program on file. How did it get there? I sure as hell didn't volunteer to install it.

And one more thing, if you think I am BSing and throwing temper tantrum because I am bored or worse crazy.

You just have yourself a nice day, I won't lose sleep over what some people think of me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Your 8X10 glossy photo evidence even says 'private network'...that's not the internet calling

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You may want to read this> aclu-or.org...

No surprise there, besides you need 20 k for a good lawyer, I am not rich enough to spend that kind of money on this problem.

Brian practiced law right down the street a few blocks from me for years before he moved to up to McMinnville, OR.

So I'm pretty familure with the case as it was the talk around town for quite sometime. I know for a fact he did not sue the Feds. He said they apologized and shock his hand and that was good enough for him. Since he is a Kansas boy originally that was all that he required from the Feds where he's from.

Now everyone around here thought he should had made a big deal about it, but he didn't. So there is nothing to compare what you are going through civilly as Brandon's situation is one of a kind, at least on record.

I doubt very much an attorney looking into your matter civilly would require a 20k retainer, but that's just my own personal opinion.

Also you really need to be sure what you experienced is not just some burglars out on a prowl.

Another thing, and please don't take this personal, but could you possibly be elaborately imagining all this stuff? There are cases where hardcore Dungeon and Dragon players got so far into the game the game became very real to them.

I knew of a person on another site I use to post with who thought their government sensitive work as an aerospace engineer had solicited a G-man stalker like in the game Half Life. They even accused me on several occasions and others too that were posting on the site with them of being G-men stalkers... So I know it can happen to the best of people, no matter the level of education, or history of solid mental health stability the person has. Anybody can become paranoid which can lead a person to imagining things very vividly to where they become very real to that person. They can be President of the United States even. Look at Richard Nixon, or Hillary Clinton, "It's a vast righting conspiracy." Remember that one? She's Secretary of State today and I think mentally solid.

It can happen to anybody at any time depending on their circumstances and access to rational conversations with others to vet otherwise ordinary cautious defensive thoughts. if they have little or no access to others such thoughts can manifest into becoming very vivid paranoid delusions. You can be armed with all the rational thinking tools in the world, and such knowledge will not defend from being pulled down the rabbit hole so to speak. Like what happened to John Forbes Nash, Jr. a victim of self induced psychosis I believe. They say he was born that way, but how then he get to where he was at at Rand?

Yep, I believe anyone can talk themselves into believing anything if they don't allow others to vet what they believe honestly and objectively. Personal logical tools are not enough.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And not every G-man is truly authorized by the USG to do what they do historically speaking.

I'm sure you remember those clowns if you're old enough.

edit on 7-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of video loading issues.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Your 8X10 glossy photo evidence even says 'private network'...that's not the internet calling

If you had any experience working with earlier versions of COMODO firewall, you would know that's how a pop up looks like for new network on any protocol.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Another thing, and please don't take this personal, but could you possibly be elaborately imagining all this stuff? There are cases where hardcore Dungeon and Dragon players got so far into the game the game became very real to them.

If you believe that DETAILS which I wrote on Page 3 of this thread are simply me being scared little boy imagining things.

Well respectfully I disagree. And in fact why don't I throw assumptions back at you since you do the same to me.

I assume that you are a sycophantically in love with your left foot.

There........I made an assumption, how will you prove otherwise

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

Not anymore because I'm actually currently in love with my right foot, and the affair is just wild I must say. I've been cheating on lefty who is insanely jealous for quite sometime, and is now threatening a divorce. I simply can't bear the amputation. I don't know what to do
My anatomy is such soap opera.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
PS I must complement you on your near accurate assumptions. They were almost spot on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If you had any experience working with earlier versions of COMODO firewall, you would know that's how a pop up looks like for new network on any protocol.

Why would it state 'private network' if it was to another network, not the private one? Doubt if the program would call all networks 'private'.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

I read page three again:

I'll comment on this quote of yours.

I am just an average person living in Canada, I happened to come across information on 9/11 being inside job on the internet, I thought it must be a lie until I verified the evidence myself. I started talking openly online about 9/11 as well as other government programs such as so called “chem trail” program among others. I also started talking openly about Private Central Banking of western nations which is a system of perpetual debt. Etc I never participated in street demonstrations of any kind, I am simply an average person who has time to read the mainstream news and alternative news and ask questions. This got me on government surveillance list, as you can see, it really doesn’t take much.

I'm going to be quit serious and frank with you here. Canada could have you on such as list because your search history could have a lot of 9/11 sites listed where there are people who the deem a threats and they simply want to be on the safe side. Those lists include hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. and tens of thousands in Canada. The lists morph constantly. All it takes are some words or search history that fits within criteria that's probably very broad and extremely unfocused.

I really don't thing you have anything to worry about.

Btw on your excerpt here> "I also started talking openly about Private Central Banking of western nations which is a system of perpetual debt."

That will get you noticed by the petrol-lobby. Maybe they're looking into ya.

Sorry

I really think you have nothing to worry about. Unless you are making threats on the internet with your real identity plastered along side the threats being made, such as on blogs or tolerating threats on your blogs, dittoing the threats and so forth.

IP traces can be done, but from what I understand 99.99% are deemed idle and harmless; people just venting and blowing off emotional steam using juvenile verbiage.

However, plaster them on a blog with your name attached, that's a much different story.

My advice would be:

A) Don't make threats.

B) Don't communicate with those who make threats. (NEVER EVER ditto a threat made by a nut on a message board or blog)

C) Don't re-post threats somewhere else on the net.

And you can search anything you like til your heart's content, save information such as you described and re-post it anywhere you like. You'll be fine, I'm sure. I simply don't see what you described is threatening in anyway shape or form. Canada has pretty much the same level of free-speech as the U.S.

Just relax and keep doing what you like to do on the internet. Talk to a Canadian legal expert/s on Canada's free speech laws if that will put your mind at ease. I really think you should. I think it would be worth it to you.

edit on 8-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: I added content.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join