It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crucifixion: A Medical Perspective

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Interesting post, your problem is that your discrediting Jesus death and resurrection because as you say in your edit organized religion is the Anti-Christ. If you can separate the two topics you would be much farther ahead, the bible said that a great apostasy would come after Jesus left the earth after he fulfilled his role.

Let me ask you this, don't you think that apostasy made them into the Anti-Christ ?

Don't blame Jesus for what false Christians did as they never represented Christ, they represented the Apostasy backed by Jesus enemy Satan. Infiltration and sabotage by the enemy is an old tactic, because it works.
Thankfully by the end days the truth that Christ taught would resurface in force, and now it can't be stopped.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Your claim to a select few as oposed to the majority of witness sounds like a desporat criminal lawyer trying to apeal to a jury not informed ..but the jury in this case is very large and they have studied the matters and issues ..you dont seem to understand even the basic counting of a day

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

Interesting post, your problem is that your discrediting Jesus death and resurrection because as you say in your edit organized religion is the Anti-Christ. If you can separate the two topics you would be much farther ahead, the bible said that a great apostasy would come after Jesus left the earth after he fulfilled his role.

Let me ask you this, don't you think that apostasy made them into the Anti-Christ ?

Don't blame Jesus for what false Christians did as they never represented Christ, they represented the Apostasy backed by Jesus enemy Satan. Infiltration and sabotage by the enemy is an old tactic, because it works.
Thankfully by the end days the truth that Christ taught would resurface in force, and now it can't be stopped.

Good Points. Lets see how the Organized Church gang handle these points.

That is not a bad way of putting it, per the chuches wrong directions. Apostasy leds indeed to the Anti-Christ and the issues of the churches being corrupt in the End-Times. Those numbers are many now.

Used to be that anyone knew that telling about bringing people back from death was Satanic in belief, as it is the theme of Babylon's Trinity, well known as the false or satanic trinity. So, you see me refer to those in that frame of corruption as "Nimrods."

You'll even see me refer to those few off into NeverLand's Thriller drama productions as "The Accusers", which is analogy with Satan believers corruption of the churches.

Everyone associates Halloween as being satanic because the dead come to life with gools and goblins, as just an example of those that associated raising the dead as satanic.

The ways of the "Trickster" or "The Accusers" to corrupt the truth are in evdence here with the theme of making the dead come to life, either as Jesus Resurrection theme driven by fake miracle or the misread theme that Jesus is going to make another miracle to get people out of graves and make Halloween for Satan. That is the wrong belief held by the many corrupt of simple truths.

I think you will find with close examination, that my intentions are to cast Jesus in the correct truth, and address the churches teachings as being at fault and particularly these few here that seem to be on the wrong theme of making Jesus into Satan using the Nimrod games that are false and always associated with Satan.

Certainly, the organized church has lost The Way and the Light of Truth, and seek more money than pious teaching about Jesus.

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Evil often corrupts absolutely

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Your claim to a select few as oposed to the majority of witness sounds like a desporat criminal lawyer trying to apeal to a jury not informed ..but the jury in this case is very large and they have studied the matters and issues ..you dont seem to understand even the basic counting of a day

How did your Jury handle the issue that on Jesus return, none of those "Very Large" appear to be included?

And even Revelation speaks to the small number that got the truth correct---the only 144,000.

Guess they didn't study well enough, and the lawyer that did the homework discredits the many that lost the way.

Plus, as the point was made above: " the bible said that a great apostasy would come after Jesus left the earth after he fulfilled his role."

It is the duty of the Lawyer for Jesus to present the facts, and the facts support a very tiny number protected Jesus honor in the correct light of truth, and the rest sinned against him.

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Jury of the pious is small

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

the chuches wrong directions
Apostasy
Anti-Christ
the churches corrupt
the End-Times

You are using as some sort of evidence a philosophy made popular in the early 70's, by people who took the Christian-Zionist theories fabricated by J. N. Darby in the 1800's, blowing them up into a sensationalistic apocalypticism stating the end of the world would occur before 1990, according to fulfillment of prophecy.
Of course none of these things happened, and are thoroughly discredited, and being a Christian does not presuppose that one must believe in this view of things which was not mainstream Christianity before all the hype set in, decades ago.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You haven't been on the medical perspective of the crucifixion for a LONG time in this thread (which is mine btw).

Absolute lie ^^^
He has stuck to the Medical Perspective all along. It is you who continues to toss out rearranging of day-counting, and unsupported nonsense about what happened BEFORE and AFTER among the others. The fact is that your Doctor, for all his autopsy experience, was not there, and is using his own "beliefs" to back up his claim. You even quoted him saying so.

It's not everyone else's fault that your premise fell apart.

Jews use Jewish reckoning to tell time. Thats somehow my fault? Blame the RCC for screwing it up. Jews didnt use Julian calendar. They reckon days according to the religious cycle. My premise for what? I didnt force the Drs to state for the record the cause of death. Either in the op video or the AMA report.

edit on 2-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wait, I thought a day was 1000 years in god's time.

To me it doesn't matter, it merely shows the fallibility of the scriptures.

There is really no way that Friday afternoon to Sunday Morning equals 3 days and 3 nights, but that prophecy is tied to other myths. It isn't important in my mind.

What the resurrection of Jesus boils down to is a "leap of faith" that science and medicine can't defend on your behalf. As I said, have your faith, but you can't have both science and faith. Not on this one,
edit on 2-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well the 144000 has been talked and wondered much about ...I haven't seen any one dogma I could hang my hat on although there are different hat racks in the room , We still haven't heard what the seven thunders have had to say on the matter ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
You're full of it,

Again,

No one has ever recovered from brain death?

I beg to differ.

And there are case studies and examples of people recovering from brain death in OUR TIME,

I'm sure if laymen can do it nowadays, that Jesus Christ, Son of the Most High God YHWH, could do it.
My brother was brain dead and never recovered with hundreds of people praying for him. Can you provide a link showing that someone was brain dead and recovered? I searched for things like that before, because of my brother's death, and couldn't find any.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by wildtimes

You haven't been on the medical perspective of the crucifixion for a LONG time in this thread (which is mine btw).

Absolute lie ^^^
He has stuck to the Medical Perspective all along. It is you who continues to toss out rearranging of day-counting, and unsupported nonsense about what happened BEFORE and AFTER among the others. The fact is that your Doctor, for all his autopsy experience, was not there, and is using his own "beliefs" to back up his claim. You even quoted him saying so.

It's not everyone else's fault that your premise fell apart.

Jews use Jewish reckoning to tell time. Thats somehow my fault? Blame the RCC for screwing it up. Jews didnt use Julian calendar. They reckon days according to the religious cycle. My premise for what? I didnt force the Drs to state for the record the cause of death. Either in the op video or the AMA report.

edit on 2-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

It appears that you have stated a doctor commited malpractice here, because no doctor can state for the record the cause of death for a patient without being there and getting an autopsy result. Neither of these things happened.

This Appears to be a stack of lies, false and misleading statements.

The Roman Catholic Church made the same Bible that you run around thumping and evangelizing here, and once you know the better truths---it does become your fault as you continue the false stories.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

What the resurrection of Jesus boils down to is a "leap of faith" that science and medicine can't defend on your behalf. As I said, have your faith, but you can't have both science and faith. Not on this one,

Good observation.

And one that tells the issue that science and medicine is based on rationality and reality, and faith upon fantasy tales of irrational and delusional thought.

One is truth and valued as rational thought, and the other is irrational and a lie.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

the chuches wrong directions
Apostasy
Anti-Christ
the churches corrupt
the End-Times

You are using as some sort of evidence a philosophy made popular in the early 70's, by people who took the Christian-Zionist theories fabricated by J. N. Darby in the 1800's, blowing them up into a sensationalistic apocalypticism stating the end of the world would occur before 1990, according to fulfillment of prophecy.
Of course none of these things happened, and are thoroughly discredited, and being a Christian does not presuppose that one must believe in this view of things which was not mainstream Christianity before all the hype set in, decades ago.

You might want to elaborate on how this reply of yours above relates to Medical Jesus theme, as it appears you are jumping around all over the place trying to make some disconnected associations for a simple theme.

I'd think you are one of the ones that can't seem to stay focused or have to drift off the theme when it is shown you can't justify the position, so anything and everything else gets tossed out. Typically, that means you can't offer any more significant reality for the theme.

Just as you can't seem to comment on the medical health issues that are very simple and common sense, when it gets into other's insights that go against the one book's false ideas, you have to do the same with other issues such as health of the planet and wars created by the false ideals of organized churches

In your tiny view scope of the world, perhaps you can't see what all was going on in 1990. But for the rest of the world we see the weather going bad, oceans having serious problems, and more serious storms. The 1990 Ozone Hole upset the Ocean's critical balance of the Sulfur Cycle. We have Govts and industries that hide truths because of serious liabilities. Just as you can't fathom the Jesus health reality and see the obvious, you don't appear to see other things that are obvious to others.

We have wars on top of wars and several based on the lies of the churches about Jesus they call Jahad or wars against Infadels. How do these come about, partly because organized church says Jesus is god over the Resurection false game. Then you have to go off burning Korans and get thousands of soldiers killed and even the Pentagon is pleeding against your religious insanity to save troops from the attacks that that causes.

When I look around I see too many of the issues of Revelations.

And your view is perhaps from reading only the one book? Perhaps some stick their heads in the sand. Perhaps you don't even see the corruption of the churches, as you endorse the same.

There are a few of us that know of the efforts to work on the weather extremes using methods of atmospheric sciences and but for some of these efforts, Florida might be a good shallow wading pool.

This is a time of many deceptions and keeping the people not correctly informed.

Didn't the book tell you that in the end-times all would be about lies to deceive the masses?

Get back with the theme or medicine applied to Jesus, and stop jumping off the topic constantly.
Else, don't make a comment at all.

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Some are Oblivious to the Obvious for others

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

Well the 144000 has been talked and wondered much about ...I haven't seen any one dogma I could hang my hat on although there are different hat racks in the room , We still haven't heard what the seven thunders have had to say on the matter ...

Well, technically, this is wander too far astray.

So, move closer to the medical themes of Jesus either surviving of died. Even though that theme is central to the issues of the church being corrupted.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

www.lifesitenews.com...

Theres more too

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

From you link.

The fact that in some cases patients who have been unconscious, semi-conscious or severely neurologically disabled have been declared "brain dead" or "PVS" only to recover, has undermined public confidence in the medical system.

Is this what you are using for evidence that Jesus died, or didn't really die? I'm confused....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

What in Gods Holy Name are you talking about?

It was a reply to Hydromans post......

My proof and what I base my beliefs for the crucifixion/resurrection on are the OT prophecies and the NT testimonies......

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

The link you provided supports the idea that Jesus, indeed, did not die, but was mistakenly considered brain dead, as the lady in the article was. Medical mistake. Not a miracle.
edit on 2-5-2012 by windword because: b

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

That's what you think?

Wow, okay then....

*over my head* *zoooooooom*

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Didn't the book tell you that in the end-times all would be about lies to deceive the masses?
I think, after a cursory view of your post, that you are being critical of my "jumping around when I can't support my views" which I don't get how you arrive at. I see myself generally as a person who is willing to shift his views when their lack of support is exposed. So, the bottom line is, as a critique of your critique of me, I doubt you actually know what I think, and assume I am protecting some sort of cherished view about something or other.
Pedanius Dioscorides,

(Greek: Πεδάνιος Διοσκουρίδης; circa 40—90 AD) was a Greek physician, pharmacologist and botanist, the author of De Materia Medica -- a 5-volume encyclopedia about herbal medicine and related medicinal substances (a pharmacopeia), that was widely read for more than 1,500 years.
A native of Anazarbus, Cilicia, Asia Minor, Dioscorides "practiced in Rome at the time of Nero. He was a surgeon with the army of the emperor, so he had the opportunity to travel extensively, seeking medicinal substances (plants and minerals) from all over the Roman and Greek world."
en.wikipedia.org...
This is someone I just found out about by reading the book by Joseph Atwill, Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus. If anyone wants to know who to look at as the source of medical views in the Gospels, this would be the person, according to this author, Atwill, who claims that he was along in the campaign by Vespasian and Titus which resulted in the downfall of Jerusalem as described in Josephus' book, The Wars of the Jews.

There were crude forms of anesthesia as early as 70 A.D. An early Roman physician named Pedanius Dioscorides used opium and mandrake.
www.medicaldiscoverynews.org...

"...[sleeping potions such as opium or mandragora are applied] to such [people] as shall be cut, or cauterised .... For they do not apprehend the pain because they are overborn [overcome] with dead sleep .... But used too much they make men speechless.”
Pedanius Dioscorides
www.general-anaesthesia.com...
Titus, who believed he was the Son of God and the true Messiah prophesied by the Jews, went about casting out devils through his physician, Dioscorides, who developed electroshock therapy, which he administered by way of electric eels, after doping up the patient, so as not to be over reacting to the pain involved in this therapy.
edit on 2-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The reality is Jesus was just a man, a well educated man that was advanced for his times, and he was not god.

He didn't die on the tree, but moved off and lived elsewhere and eventually died.

Have you ever attempted to identify who or where he may have ended up?

Perhaps Rabbi Zadok, the mysterious man (except he's supposed to have contributed to discussions that ended up in the Talmud) who fasted for 40 years for the delaying of the destruction of Jerusalem. Time frame roughly coinciding with the Jesus prediction of the destruction.

when the Romans encircled Jerusalem in order to destroy it, rabbi Yochanan ben Zakai had only three requests from Vespasian, and one of them was to give him medicine measures to heal Rabbi Zadok.[3] The Mishnah in tractate Gittin elaborates on the ways Rabbi Zadok was healed.
en.wikipedia.org...

The place he was staying was Jamnia (estate formerly Herod's, then his sister's, then Augustus', then a school)

Less than a theory, just a hmmm! I wonder.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join