It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crucifixion: A Medical Perspective

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
www.lifesitenews.com...

Theres more too
Thanks for the link, that's really interesting.

I wonder if she was indeed brain dead? My brother had the same thing happen that this lady did, he suffered a brain hemorrhage. The doctor wanted to harvest his organs as well, but we told him that he was going to need them. Too bad we didn't listen to the doctor.

EDIT: Just curious, if this was indeed a true healing, why would the woman need physical therapy? Why would god only heal her to a certain point, and not give complete healing so that the woman could just get up and walk out on her own?
edit on 2-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wait, I thought a day was 1000 years in god's time.

To me it doesn't matter, it merely shows the fallibility of the scriptures.

There is really no way that Friday afternoon to Sunday Morning equals 3 days and 3 nights, but that prophecy is tied to other myths. It isn't important in my mind.

What the resurrection of Jesus boils down to is a "leap of faith" that science and medicine can't defend on your behalf. As I said, have your faith, but you can't have both science and faith. Not on this one,
edit on 2-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

You're correct. There is absolutely no way to have 3 days and 3 nights from Friday to Sunday. Unless you're a Jew speaking to Jews and there were two Sabbaths, the weekly one and Passover. And Christ crucified on the eve of Passover. But forget all that apparently, lets go by what Rome has to say according to the Julian calendar. Jesus was a Jew speaking to Jews.. so why am I forbidden from taking Jewish reckoning for time as part of the equation?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by Hydroman

www.lifesitenews.com...

Theres more too

Interesting:

Under new bioethics criteria, "brain death" can be used as a condition under which organs are removed from a patient while his heart is kept beating. Organ transplant requires that tissue be recovered from donors as close to physical death as possible and physicians are under heavy pressure to procure more organs.

The fact that in some cases patients who have been unconscious, semi-conscious or severely neurologically disabled have been declared "brain dead" or "PVS" only to recover, has undermined public confidence in the medical system.

Does this mean you two are going to start worshiping these persons as god now?

After all-----you tell they died------they came back from death-------they must be god.

What will you do with all these gods.

By your own criterial----Jesus has been replaced by several new gods, which you acclaim were dead and sprang back to life.

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Get down on your Knees and call these folks god

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

It appears that you have stated a doctor commited malpractice here

Jesus would have to have been his patient to have committed malpractice. See if you can sue.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Iason321

From you link.

The fact that in some cases patients who have been unconscious, semi-conscious or severely neurologically disabled have been declared "brain dead" or "PVS" only to recover, has undermined public confidence in the medical system.

Is this what you are using for evidence that Jesus died, or didn't really die? I'm confused....

Looks to me like he is saying Jesus has been replaced and they got a lot of new gods to worship. After all, the claim was brain dead, and the person came back from the dead.

So, they are god.

Now, we have to figure out how they are going to worship all of them.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

It appears that you have stated a doctor commited malpractice here

Jesus would have to have been his patient to have committed malpractice. See if you can sue.

Well, he wasn't there then------so it is worthless nonsense.

What are you going to do with all these folks that did have a doctor and were declaired brain dead. Looks to me like you have a whole crop of new gods to worship now.

Get down in your knees and bring them gold and frankensense.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I already have an awesome God to worship, no need for a new one. I was healed miraculously by mine. Why trade Him in?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I already have an awesome God to worship, no need for a new one. I was healed miraculously by mine. Why trade Him in?

These other people got well on their own, because there are some good repair systems in their bodies, and you ignore the obvious.

Because your imagination kills America Service men and cause wars for the churches to make vast profits from the wars that you help to incite.

Is your delusion worth the lives of thousands of Americans? Isn't you game the same one that Albert Pike is said to want to pit the Islam against the Christians.

Don't you worship a satanic god theme that you suggests stems from making the dead come to life and that puts American's lives on the sacrifice alter?

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Soon the Heavens above will fall upon your head for endangering America's Servicemen and incitement of wars. imho

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Okay, you should just drink decaf after 5 pm bro. I'm a veteran btw.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Okay, you should just drink decaf after 5 pm bro. I'm a veteran btw.

Your unfounded belief in Jesus as god makes you appear more like a traitor and the maker of wars for organized religion's interests! imho

Your beliefs, with foundations in the air, for the organized churches equates directly to the loss of American Lives and huge profits for the investor's in war.

Your interests appear War and Peace with vile religious games for Profits via screwing up the Prophets. imho

You need to decide if you are going to support the lies of the church or your country, as you can't do both due to this Jesus is god issue of this Resurrection theme. There are two doors to choose from for your pathway ahead, one makes you look only deceived, the other makes you look like Satan. The Choices are Your god, or Your Country. Which way do you chose?

edit on 2-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Look in the mirror and praise your person as making huge profits for the church war machines.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Which way do you chose?

I choose Jesus! lol He healed me, He delivered me, and I'm glad I'm not the man I was before He delivered me. There is NOTHING to go back to, I've been there done that and it was not fulfilling, that dude I can't stand. I don't even have the same desires and appetites.

Praise the Lord, Jesus is AWESOME bro, not going back to Babylon from His Kingdom.

edit on 3-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Jesus is so awesome ...God has made Jesus the talk of all time ..Nowhere at any time has any other been so talked about ...More books written ..More words spoken ...Hi name is on every ones lips to the glory of God ..And to think that I have a personal relationship with Him ..totality awesome ...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Which way do you chose?

I choose Jesus! lol He healed me, He delivered me, and I'm glad I'm not the man I was before He delivered me. There is NOTHING to go back to, I've been there done that and it was not fulfilling, that dude I can't stand. I don't even have the same desires and appetites.

Praise the Lord, Jesus is AWESOME bro, not going back to Babylon from His Kingdom.

edit on 3-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I think the world can see that you didn't answer the question put to you, and you appear evasive and duck the question asked most clearly. Now we get to see the real moral character.

The question was two doors on the pathway ahead, one is that Jesus is god and the other is Jesus is mortal man.

It is the literal difference of chosing between the issues of Babylon where man tried to assume being god, and the issues of Jesus and the Essene where Jesus was the teacher, the moralist, taught the higher truth via The Way, and a mortal man whose goal was Heaven Upon the Earth.

Everyone is given the choice to decide if they will become Satan reincarnate or the light of truth, after they have been shown the evidence for your Jesus evangelical theme being a faked up god via death as a bogus concept based in delusional thinking. Rational thinking does not allow fantasy as logic.

It is pretty clear that part of your claim is healing from something, but you don't appear to acknowledge that the real creator god gave you an immune system to repair damage within, if you treat your body as a temple not soil it with the poisons of the Earth. To omit that the creator's fashion of an immune system as the root of any wellness derived denies both god and Jesus as the man with the higher truth on healing.

It is fairly clear that because you can't claim those simple truths that you have not been healed at all and that you are missing the rational and logic of mind, which is now more lost than ever. You acclaim Jesus as the reincarnation of Babylon's human efforts to play god. That isn't being healed, and sins against the theme of Jesus.

Such literally paves the road for the deaths of your fellow soldiers in the coming waring diffuculties and your failed respect for the truth of religions are as bad as those that set fire to the Koran to provoke wars that kill Americans. Your evangelical object of obcession is to sell Jesus as god, and that to used for incitement of wars.

It is clear that your basic intentions are to sell and evangelise that Jesus is a fake god, who is going to raise dead people in their graves to life. You deny reality at each turn of the road, and you become like those of Satanic inclination that say they can raise and speak with the dead. All those issues, even the one saying Jesus truely died, are the roots of evil and the worship of Satan.

Jesus actual message was to raise the living dead of religion's wrong beliefs to the higher truth, which didn't have a thing to do with taking dead and decayed dead back to the living. Such is delusional thinking of the same order that Jesus was dead and returned to life by like delusional thinking that does not serve the morality of truth in any degree. Your theme serves only depravity.

The greater world prays to be set free of such literal nonsense as yours, and observes that your concepts make you the resisdent of Hell due to the World's mass rejection of your concept as being inspired by the Devil's theme itself. Most observe you have chosen the low road and the pathway ahead will become hotter and hotter as the truth is denied by you and yours.

It is clear you didn't choose to make heaven on the Earth via the choice of the higher road to truth and light.

This is your unfortunate choice as your evangelism tells the wrong story of Jesus' plight, as there is no such thing as raising truly dead people from the grave. Such theme only exists as worshipping the Satan theme. You have reborn Babylon. imho

Your theme here is of intention to deceive and remains proven as untruthful deceptions of the organized churches for which you speak and evangelise.

edit on 3-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The low road is his choice after being shown the high truth. May your road ahead be hot and show your Hell itself.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It is the literal difference of chosing between the issues of Babylon where man tried to assume being god, and the issues of Jesus and the Essene where Jesus was the teacher, the moralist, taught the higher truth via The Way, and a mortal man whose goal was Heaven Upon the Earth.
Normal Christianity does not support the idea that Jesus was an ordinary man who somehow got promoted to god status.
Paul, in Philippians, and Jesus himself, in the Gospel of John, states that he had a preexistence and an equality at least in one aspect, with God the Father. Jesus made a personal sacrifice to be demoted to human status to become one of us so we can be saved as his brothers and sisters. Jesus is no higher, currently, in a physical way, that we will be upon being resurrected at some future point. He does have a status higher that us, as being Lord, which was given to him by God, as an authorization of a position of power. These were not some sort of powers he acquired himself through gaining arcane knowledge from some past learned culture of the ascetics.
edit on 3-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well That was mighty nice of you to exercise a form of moderation calling for me to get back on topic while falling to address my comment to you and now seeing not one iota of the topic within the body of your post ...hey get back on topic

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Hey you 2 ..back on topic..

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Normal Christianity does not support the idea that Jesus was an ordinary man who somehow got promoted to god status.
Paul, in Philippians, and Jesus himself, in the Gospel of John, states that he had a preexistence and an equality at least in one aspect, with God the Father. Jesus made a personal sacrifice to be demoted to human status to become one of us so we can be saved as his brothers and sisters. Jesus is no higher, currently, in a physical way, that we will be upon being resurrected at some future point. He does have a status higher that us, as being Lord, which was given to him by God, as an authorization of a position of power. These were not some sort of powers he acquired himself through gaining arcane knowledge from some past learned culture of the ascetics.
edit on 3-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

The Essene and Jesus subscribed to "reincarnation", as did the Therapute and Egypt. The "pre-existance" is that type meaning above. The return of Jesus is in much the same manner of expression. And this is the issue of greater is he that is within the pious you than he that is within the ill informed world.

So, all those attempting to sell Jesus as god by using the faked up resurerction game as the reincarnation theme is how he is coming back and the wrong understandings simply stems from those that don't consider the reincarnation theme of the Essene and how they spoke with that in mind.

It is often difficult for some to see when it the issue is one of resurrection via reincarnation type language, which is where the more learned reading with the concepts for reincarnation, resurrection, and such are kept in proper context.

It is again a case of the functional illitates of the world holding back and trying to dominate against the truer understanding and moving from a destructive world context into one of peace.

Jesus and Revelation speak toward waking the dead means taking them to the correct meaning. Even the issue of Rapture is the same basic idea. It is about gaining the correct understanding.

It gets down the simple issue that they wrote the Bible context in too difficult a method for the dull of mind to comprehind, and thus Jesus called these folks that have this dull of mind as dead. It was very easy for the corrupted churches to lead the sheep astray as with these missing bits of associations.

It used to be that the most intelligent led the world with folks like Washington and Jefferson and their correct knowledge kept the world straight on the upward path. This isn't true today because of all the wrong interpretations of the churches to promote wars and takes the world on a downward path.

The biggest wrong is Death and Resurrection. Just about all the concepts involving death and return to life are undestood in the wrong sense by those of the organized churches.

edit on 3-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those that lost the way

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

. . . attempting to sell Jesus as god by using the faked up resurerction . . .

I don't think Christianity is using his resurrection as proof of his being God.
It's more like vindication of what he had been saying earlier.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Jesus is the Son of God, who came in the flesh. I choose Jesus!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Jesus is the Son of God, who came in the flesh. I choose Jesus!

I can't find anything of medical significance there, must be OT.

I hate to tell ya, but every person on the Earth is the Son of Nature/God. Nobody gets here but for that being so.

We all came in the flesh too.

I choose truth in describing Jesus, because his theme was great enough taken at face value.

All the false overstatement and embellishments do is discredit the whole ugly mess and get it rejected. Jesus really didn't need to play a game of death and resurrection but for the low thinking peoples of those times that worshipped Satan's ways.

edit on 3-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: After 2,000 years the same old low thinking still persists.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join