It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old suspened for "sexual harassment"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by coop039

sounds more like he was trying to give her a wedgie ,pull her pants up her backcrack,so it may be the case that your son is a bully and was trying to humiliate this girl,i dont expect you to think clearly about this as it is your son ,and as such you can see no wrong in this....
but please try to consider this from all sides,maybe just maybe your son is guilty

even at seven, if he was giving her a wedgie, he has no whole concept of sexual harassment yet. Too young. now, stuthealien I want you to go sit in the corner and reflect on your poor choice of words.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

I swear our society is getting dumber and dumber and dumber by the damn day.

Not sayin you or your son is dumb OP, just the people who made that call.

its just a 7 year old... yeesh and it wasn't even real harassment.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Would you tolerate such behavoir from an adult that you or your child did not know?

No you would not.

Your son should know not to touch -anyone-without their permission.

We teach our children all the time to be wary of such advances.

If your son reached in the girls pants and pulled them up, well, there you go, n'uff said.

As to it being "sexual", by virtue of being Human we are sexual from the moment we grow in the womb. He might not understand what he did, but any adult should.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

Sexual harassment for pulling them up? LOL what....

Even if he pulled them down accusing a 7 year old for sexual harassment is questionable. But pulling them up?!?!?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OP, look on the computer, see if student advocates exist in your area. These are great people that are willing to go to bat for kids, know all the BS rules and tricks school systems play.

Long story short, I was wrongly expelled from school for a year, then spent two years being harassed by the principal and vice principal until someone told me about them. Turns out my school was breaking the law by suspending me for no reason every other week, for weeks at a time, and not providing tutors for my "time off". She set the admin straight, and got me out of that school. Had I known about them to begin with I never would have been expelled in the first place more than likely.

I hope you have them there, good luck.

edit on Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:20:25 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ahhh Kids today, arrested in one state if your pants hang too low, arrested in another if you pull someone's pants up because their pants are low.. lol?!

Reminds me of the joke:

This man say to his wife one saturday evening "Just going to get the paper, love."
"Ok, Henry, but you come right back. No going to the pub."
"Okay love."
Henry leaves, slamming the door behind.
45 minutes later, Henry staggers back in, slurring his speech and sporting two black eyes!
"YOU WENT TO THE PUB, DIDN'T YOU HENRY!" his wife screamed!
"No love, there was this woman, on the bus. She got on, and the bus was pretty full, so she ended up standing in front of me! And, well, her skirt was wedged in her bum. So I though I'd be polite, and see if I could just pull it out for her."
"Yes Henry...", she sneered.
"Well, she caught me, and gave me this bloody black eye here on my left eye!"
"And your RIGHT Eye?" she said, cornering him.
"Well, I thought she must have wanted it there, so I put it back."

edit on 25-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Inappropriate conduct I could see but sexual harassment WHAT?!?! We all understand he should not have touched her but then again if he told the teacher he might have got the same treatment for looking at her crack....This is disgusting and Im unsure what these teachers go home and tell their spouses...If my wife came home and said she got some kid suspended for pulling up a girls pants because her crack was hanging out I would be taking her for an evaluation....OP I hope nothing major comes out of this and your kid is not affected that much....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hows about I file a sexual harassment suit for every time I had to cringe when a teacher bent down to help me and put her saggy **** in my face.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Alot of kids played "doctor" when I was growing up in the 1960's...what would happen nowadays if kids were caught doing this? How much is too much???

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

It's up to teachers to reverse course on this. Are you vocal at all about this in your work, or do you sit by and watch it get worse?

The idea of the State raising children is a madness and that is exactly where this is headed. Only the most evil of regimes in history went this route. ...and the teachers were silent.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dealing with CPS or whatever agency in your state can be tricky.

They see horrible stuff all the time. I am going to assume your house is clean.

Ask them in.....Ask them if they want something to drink.

Treat them like a guest in your home. Make sure you have food out.

When they see you and hear your story.

You will never hear from them again.

Good Luck...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd be upset that this girl was running around with her butt crack showing. Why doesn't her parents dress her properly for school? I would be asking school officials about that. Why did the teacher allow this?

What are the odds that this girl is sent to school dressed like this regularly, and runs around all the time with her butt crack showing.

You should ask the school why they allowed this girl to run around dressed like this. Put it back on them, and demand an explanation. You might want to consult with other parents and see if that is a regular problem, and point out to them that their kids might get caught in such a situation. You might get the other parents on your side.

Most importantly, learn the rules that govern this sort of situation. Bring a copy of the rules with you, and make sure the people you are dealing with are following the rules, because there is a good chance that they are not. Ask about what has been done about the way this girls parents dress her inappropriately. If the school has not addressed the other side of this issue, then you have the upper hand, as it then looks like bias on their part.

If you force them to follow the rules, and investigate the other side of the story, the idea of having to do more work will likely get them to drop the issue. Don't be aggressive or emotional, just make sure you ask lots of questions, and use the rules to your advantage. If they see that you are not going to let them have their way, or allow them to victimize you or your son, chance are they will back off quickly.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The continued attack on little boy behavior by public schools will keep continuing as long as parents allow it to. This is not an issue that can be handled by voting, nor an issue that can be handled by earnestly pleading with the school board or any other politician, this issue can only be handled in one way: The rigorous and zealous prosecution of the criminals who've slandered and abused your son.

Any government agency that believes they can ramrod their way into your personal home life also needs to be dealt with swiftly and harshly. I don't even know what the hell a DFS is, but I sincerely doubt it is an agency mandated by state constitution. Any authority this administrative agency has over you they got, or will get, by your grant of jurisdiction.

I would suggest you not waste your time and hard earned money on any lawyer, and instead get online and find out what you need to do to first file suit against the school administrators for slandering your son. Slander is a serious crime and to viciously slander a helpless child is just plain evil.

I would also suggest you do what you can to get all the facts regarding how the school officials handled your sons suspension. Did they at all touch him? Did they abuse him physically, or just emotionally? If there is any sign of physical confrontation that you can prove, then go to the Sheriff's department and file a verified complaint against the offender and have him arrested for his/her crimes. Government is too used to throwing away tax dollars to either settle or pay through court order law suits brought against them. If law suits alone were enough to put an end to this tyranny, it would have happened long ago. Find the crimes school officials committed in this incident and zealously have those criminal prosecuted to the full extent of the law and do what is necessary to have them convicted and sentence to prison.

The same goes for any "DFS" official. Inform them of the law and make clear that they have no lawful authority to tell you how to raise your child and if they persist in harassing you, make it clear you will teach them the law if necessary and have them prosecuted for their crimes, which in the case of rogue government officials of administrative agencies would be; coercion, extortion, simulation of legal process, impersonating a government official, and obstruction of justice, to name just a few crimes they would most likely be guilty of if they pursue this with you.

You have the absolute and unalienable right to raise your child in a manner that is protective of your son, and ensures his preparedness for adult hood, which arguably means you have a responsibility to teach your child now that government is an out of control beast that must always be beaten, chained and starved, it we are to keep government as a pet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
wow, that is way over the top! I have four boys, one who just turned 7 and there is no way that would be something sexual for a 7 year old.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

wow, that is way over the top! I have four boys, one who just turned 7 and there is no way that would be something sexual for a 7 year old

More like a display of pure honesty, because that's how children are until they get exposed to the "way" most adults handle things!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's obvious your son is a natural sexual predator. You need to get him in to a psychiatrist and end it now or else he's going to continue down his dark path of sexual harassment and rape. He needs to be stopped, and be stopped now. The ball is in your court. Lock up your son before he strikes again because he WILL strike again.

Luckily I'm not an idiot and don't really believe this like the people prosecuting your poor son.
edit on 4/25/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Monkey Stuff With Black Ping Pong Balls Coughing Quail Terror

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coop039

My goodness, your poor kid, and my heart ACHES for you!!! Seriously ACHES!!! (hope I spelled it right, lol)

I know how sick and unreasonable the schools are these days.....

We ran out of cheeze for 4 days.... CHEEZE.... in the meantime my sons entire backpack is FULL everyday, 5 fruits, 5 veggies, 2 dairy, (yogurt and pudding) popcorn, nuts, muffins, you name it, he is a picky eater day to day so I make sure the variety is is extensive....

So, he had a few days without his cheese sanwhiches, and they called child services saying I was an unfit parent...

I told the guy about the cheeze and even he thought it was rediculous.

Child services has already investigated me and the whole house enough times to know we are neat and tidy, fun and healthy, so the guy didn't bother comming over thank goodness...

But seriously, the schools these days make it feel like a crime for just being a parent, and it is like Nazi germany... If you arent more perfect than Marry Poppins, Martha Stewart, the school, and friggin Santa Clause all rolled into one, you are unfit these days!

It is disgusting considering in my day we used to ride in the trunk or back of a pick up, with no seatbelt while our parents were drinking and driving, and smoking in the car.... meanwhile it is that same generation who made all the regualtions and this new constant threat of child services...

If a child is being neglected or abused, then child services should step in, but instead the schools and anyone with a beef against someone with children, use up the resources of child services for petty reasons and personal disputes to emotionaly blackmail a parent they know is fit etc, while children who really need them are stuck with abusive parents getting beaten or even killed..... it is disgusting!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I too have noticed how strict things are getting even in elementary school. My kid has to wear a uniform (to prevent them from wearing gang colors), has to walk in formation between RR breaks PE ect. Its like CHICOM took over our school system and is cleansing all Americana from our children.

Even if your kid meant to grab her butt, who cares?!? Kids that age should be able to make silly mistakes, even if they are chasing the opposite sex.

This brings up another argument about how nanny our system has become. You cant tell people what is on your mind anymore unless you are a famous comic, it will get you sued, fired, or lamp-blasted by the media.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I always noticed that schools are crazy growing up I've seen so many things that would make you sick to your stomach. The one thing that sticks out right now is one time I watched a principal pick a fight with this kid I knew when he was alone in a hall talking about how he was a piece of _ and scumbag and the kid didn't do anything wrong. He kept telling the principal to stop saying that and leave him alone and he tried to walk away when the principal bear hug grabbed him and restrained him for no reason. He tried to break out of it without hitting him so he ducked out and then the gym teacher ran through and the principal threw him down the stairs and broke his right forearm! And when the kid tried to press charges there was one day the police came in and talked to the principal in private about it and when forced to review the school cameras that part of the day there supposedly was some complication with the cameras that caught them doing that. It was terrible to watch he became my friend and he moved after that

It seems like schools are over the law all students loose all rights automatically to it
Crazy
edit on 25-4-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I have experienced something similar to this with one of my kids about 8 years ago (she's 17 now), however the charge by the principal was theft and my child is female, but the punishment was going to be the same, suspension. The item at hand was a pack of markers that was property of the teacher that my daughter felt looked wayyyy better in her possession, so she took them.

I was livid at this school for having the audacity to accuse my little girl of thievery. Even more when I asked her account of what took place. From her sweet little lips came this story of innocence and utter betrayal by the other student involved and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

The thing I want to caution you with, is kids, aren't stupid, but they are, if that makes sense?

My daughter, in the case, exploited the fact that she was Daddy's little girl and I went to bat with it, with all but accusing the school and the principal of blatant harassment.

Then I went in to the school (with my daughter) and was presented the evidence by which they based their decision. After that, I quickly realized I was played like a fiddle. Once my daughter realized that the hole she dug herself was now too deep to escape, she sobbingly confessed the true account of what had actually occurred.

She fortunately was not suspended as the humiliation she endured was determined to be punishment enough, that and the explanation of what the worst case scenario in the real world could have been by making the decision to swipe the teachers markers.

Get the full story first, then react and make your decisions accordingly, is the moral to this post.

edit on 4/25/2012 by UberL33t because: punc.

i completely agree with the above post. before jumping to conclusions i suggest that you hear out all the facts and witnesses. i think that calling it sexual harassment is out of line, but than again we do not know all the evidence. maybe the little girls parents got a little heated over what happened, i know if i had a little girl and she told me some boy did that to her i would freak out too! you have to put yourself in the other girls parents shoes. also you have to take your sons version of the events with a grain of salt. i am not saying he is lying but wait it out til you hear all the info, your son could very well be downplaying the events or the little girl could be exaggerating. either way remain calm and listen to everything they have to say before you decide on what your legal rights may or may not be. kids will be kids and it may very well be that your son gave the little girl a wedgie...or not, either way your son was in the wrong and you have to understand he had no right to put his hand on that girl. there is a lesson to be learned here no matter what the truth of the matter is, your son needs to know that putting his hands on another person in that fashion is not acceptable. i understand that you want to believe your sons version of events and that even if he did give her a wedgie that the punishment and charge (sexual harassment) is going overboard, your son was still wrong in what he did, and he needs to learn that. even if it is known that the little girl walks around with her crack showing, granted the teachers should have told her about it and possibly mentioned it to her parents so they could address the situation, but i digress, it still was not your sons right to pull her pants up. hopefully you do not take this the wrong way and everyone involved will take this as a learning experience. hopefully they dont throw the book at your son for what happened because even though it was wrong he doesent deserve to be punished so harshly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join