It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Smithsonian preventing any research into Giants?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

Even the show Ancient Aliens doesn't drop the G word very often even though evidence throughout the series shows Giants had existed.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
It's the same story over and over again: skeletons found and lost. It's a cover-up, trust me.

Absolutely, it's almost comical because of the absolute massive amount of evidence that just so "happens" to get lost over and over and OVER...

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

Quest for Death Valley Giants and the Cover Up

I asked about what happened to the full bodies and the older curator said University of Berkeley had came and taken all the giant skeletons away for study decades ago and this was all that had survived that grab. ...if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say it’s all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”. Source

Well, evidences abound, and this is one. I should say that there could be many more at hand, but when they have been found by Darwinians, they have been ignored, hidden or simply destroyed. Destroyed by those who later on demand such evidence. An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona. You may, or not, have heard that Mr. Samuel Hubbard, discovered remains of giants in a cave in the magnificent Grand Canyon of Arizona."Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

"A cave full of giant skeletons was found by telephone employees near Santa Barbara, California. Unfortunately, the cave entrance was sealed shut before proper excavation could be conducted."

"A giant skeleton on Santa Cruz Island, California, was sent to the National Science Foundation in Washington, D.C., where it was promptly "misplaced". Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

• A human thigh bone 8 feet 4 inches long from Mexico.

• Human skeletons unearthed near Palermo, Sicily, in 1548 and 1550, measuring 30 feet, 33 feet and 30 feet.

• Two human skeletons unearthed near Athens, Greece, in recent centuries (one 34 feet long, the other 36 feet long).

• A skeleton reportedly 29 feet in length found in 1456 near the Rhone River.

• A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

• 23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

• A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.

Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.
Source

One of my favorites:

The Footprint of God In South Africa

"...a giant footprint of a woman measuring over 4 feet long has been carbon dated at approximately 9 million years old. "...the two-legged being would need to be some 30 feet tall!

"...there is a higher probability of little green men arriving from space and licking it out with their tongues, than being created by natural erosion" ~ Prof. Pieter Wagener

edit on 12-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

If we go back into prehistory millions of years, giganticism was the thing.

I would have to respectfully disagree because then all things in the past would be giant, which is not true.

"There have been plenty of instances over time where giant skulls, skeletons and giant artifacts have been found all around the world. Of course you don't hear about it at college, universtity or from the mainstream news, as it's covered up so well, it's as if it never existed or it will be called a hoax and some bull story will be cooked up and the people will believe it." Link

"The basis for this is that in those days, everything was huge!
Large lizards, giant sloths and bears, why not giant us?" Link

Ancient trees more than twice the height of the tallest giant redwoods

"According to an article in the Sunday, January 23, 1927 Port Arthur News, a petrified tree of the astonishing height of 896 feet had been discovered in a petrified forest in Texas." Link

"...the most badass shark-related monstrosity this planet has ever seen – the Megalodon. A prehistoric atrocity of nature so utterly gigantic and freak-out scary that looking at some of the pictures on this page might scar most mortals to point where they're going to spend the rest of their lives having seizures and panic attacks any time they're near a body of water larger than a pint glass.

...the Megalodon was somewhere between 50 and100 feet from snout to tail. It was not only two to three times bigger than the world's biggest Great White Shark, but the fact that it could open its mouth 9 feet wide means that it could actually swallow a Great White whole if he was in the mood to show one of those things how much they suck compared to him." Link

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow

I tried your source, but Firefox grabbed it as an attack site. Got another citation, so I can make some phone calls?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Even the show Ancient Aliens doesn't drop the G word very often even though evidence throughout the series shows Giants had existed.

I was mainly referring to around here. There's this member named Harte, with a beating you-know-what... You mention Giants and he'll come after you...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating and terrifying stuff
This is the first time i heard about these giants race i guess i will have to order the book eventually; this interview raised many questions in mind.

I find very revolting that such evidences are kept away from public eyes / independants experts under the guise of security or similar backwards thinking

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

The whole thing is a crime against science. It makes me want to grab a shovel and start digging near mounds.

Traces of their lineage still turn up today, too. Some people are born with double rows of teeth but I don't know about extra digits. Maybe these things are dealt with shortly after birth. They chalk it all up to mutations of course.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Murgatroid

in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow

I tried your source, but Firefox grabbed it as an attack site. Got another citation, so I can make some phone calls?

I did find this:

"So University of Berkeley has been sitting on giant skeletons for 90 years and has yet to file a paper? Why?

Being excited about my find I called someone I knew who had just finished her archeological degree to which I received “oh that…yeah I know, we are told not to look into this, its pretty well communicated if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say its all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, its pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”." Source

"...but I don’t know anymore about it, its pretty controversial, again if you ask
questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”.
This quote found at s8int.com... about a student who just graduated from
Berkeley." link

You can still see a cache of the site if you go to Wayback Machine and search for www.s8int.com although I was unable to find that particular page, why I am not sure. I'm sure he will eventually get the site back up.

This search turns up a few quotes, not much to go on though really:

"It is the purpose of this book to both trace and expose the falsehood of Bigfoot and then reestablish the facts that underpin a truly fascinating reality— that another type of primate exists that is neither man, ape or monkey; and that one tribe of Sasquatches was indeed human.

It took him 3 years of “plodding” to uncover a few Indians who claimed to have had direct contact with the near-extinct wild men of the Saskahaua, the area of British Columbia where the Indians believed the last remnants of the degenerate tribe to still be living.

The Russians had one thing we did not: an authenticated case. The Snowman Commission was able to determine that one of the “Abnauayu,” a tribal name applied by the people of the Caucasus Mountains to their ‘wild men,’ was indeed a human being. A number of the Commission even went so far as to insist that she was a clear case of a living “relic” Neanderthal, a type of cave-dwelling human we thought long extinct." link

"In the mountains of Northern Asia a team of scientists finds a living tribe of Neanderthals and a government conspiracy. " link

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helix2112
Because there was no giants...the Bible is not a history book, it is an allegory/metaphor. Why do some of you have such a hard time believing this?

I know...the lovers and the haters will smash me....but you guys give little credit to science....and you should.....science ays that nearly all of this is...well...actually possible.....why is that so scarey to endorse?

How Evolutionary Science Hides Historical Facts

Citizen: ”Science, Shouldn’t I look into the giant/evolution connection more closely?”

Evolutionary Science: [with a small wave of its hand]’ You don’t need to look into the giant question more closely”.

Citizen: ” We don’t need to look more closely.”

Evolutionary Science: [calmly, smoothly, head moving side to side; indicating no..] These aren’t the giants you’re looking for.

Citizen: [trancelike] “These aren’t the giants I’m looking for.”

Evolutionary Science: You can go about your business.

Citizen: “ I can go about my business”.

Evolutionary Science:” Move along”.

Citizen: “ Moving along, moving along.”

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Evolutionary Scientists are...Jedi Masters?

Nah, I'm not buying this one...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes yes, we all know Harte. Actually I am quite alright with his highly skeptical opinion. It is a necessity in a place like this.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Is it true that he's one of these NWO soldiers? Is he really typing from the Vatican vaults?
Is he one of those Men In Black?

IS HE A GIANT?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Evolutionary Scientists are...Jedi Masters?

Nah, I'm not buying this one...

Yoda: Ahh... Sagan. Powerful Jedi was he. Powerful Jedi.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I do enjoy everyone's interest in this subject. It is quite a matter of debate. Sadly I did no post sources. Which is a failure on my part. But the implication that there could be a cover up of knowledge is really disturbing. Gah it makes me mad.
Also, you guys seem to know more of this than I do.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

No....

He's the Yang to your Ying.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I have yet to run into Harte. He appears to be quite infamous.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

No, he's good at referencing his facts.

I'm a believer of Giants, Aliens, Extra-Dimensional entities, Varied densities and all that jargon....but it is still good to see the other perspective.

Harte and his mate (name escapes me at the moment) are good at what they do. The topics of Giants is still a great one because we all know this is real, it is just the cover-up, as with most cover-ups of this nature, are done so thoroughly.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

because some races of man have aligned with the side joshua fought against as their descendants.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No, he's good at referencing his facts.Harte and his mate (name escapes me at the moment) are good at what they do.

He seems to have an interesting take on why we don't see much evidence for giants:

reply to post by Harte

Originally posted by Byrd
We don't have graveyards of giants. We have thousands of Egyptian mummies, we have thousands of bodies from Peru, there are millions of graves in Europe and the Americas -- but no single city or graveyard full of people who wee mostly or only giants.

Originally posted by Harte
Only because giants, as we all know, eat their dead.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, he's good at referencing his facts.

I'm a believer of Giants, Aliens, Extra-Dimensional entities, Varied densities and all that jargon....but it is still good to see the other perspective.

Harte and his mate (name escapes me at the moment) are good at what they do. The topics of Giants is still a great one because we all know this is real, it is just the cover-up, as with most cover-ups of this nature, are done so thoroughly.

He's TOO GOOD. The guy's got links For Everything to debunk any and every call. Giants--this website. OOPArts--that website. Aliens--website. Bigfoot--website... Each site is dedicated to ripping apart the specific subject matter; not necessarily logically but employing tact, cheap bait-and-switch techniques, gag reports, doctoral "experts," admitted hoaxers, comic book fabrications, tabloids...you name it. Harte's a professional thread-killer, probably being paid by someone high-up somewhere to dismante websites like this FROM WITHIN.

I'm starting to believe that where he lurks, the truth is to be found because he's trying to hide it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join