It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forums or websites without Ron Paul supporters?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by jjf3rd77

No, you said, that I said it was impossible. I did not. It seems silly to even argue this as I haven't typed the word in this thread, this was your comprehension of what I wrote, not my actual words or sentiments. That is what I mean by putting words in my mouth.

Well that was pointless, but thank you. You clearly had a different idea of what I had in mind with this post. Xcalibur254 managed to say it better without making it be about how it is hard or not possible to have a conservative/republican discussion with the ron paul people popping up. Trust me, I know it's hard to have a forum without Ron Paul supporters. That's why I asked the question!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Here you go OP:

forums.hannity.com...

Have fun!

Thanx for that link! Definitely looking forward to checking that one out. I do enjoy Hannity's show.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks for the link. From what I read it didn't seem as though you were

"personally attacked for doing nothing other than pointing out why a "statistical analysis" that favored Ron Paul was not actually mathematically sound."

What it looked like to me was that a person did not agree with your logic and told you so. Though I admit, they were pretty rude in the way they did so.

As far as them bringing up "shill" well the person said

"More made up facts and numbers. All the graphs have clear errors which I don't even have to point out."

I wouldn't necessarily call them a "shill" but it isn't exactly exemplary behavior to accuse someone of lying or making stuff up without giving any proof that they are in fact lying.

I can't count the number of times where I have seen Paul supporters refer to supporters of other candidates as sheeple or brainwashed.

Yea, I have seen that too. That is hardly limited to Ron Paul supporters though. I don't condone it but certainly its pretty much what everyone here says to any detractor on any particular topic on this forum.

I guess it just comes down to ones personal perspective.

I am not pretending that all Ron Paul supporters are saints, I am just saying that calling us paullites or that we treat him as a "messiah" or a personal "savoir" is no less insulting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well that was pointless

Couldn't agree more. Arguments on semantics and what people mean by the words they say should just be taken at face value. All I was trying to say is that you took something I said in a way that I did not intend, I then simply tried to explain to you what I actually meant by those words.

I still don't feel like you understood what I was trying to say as you keep rephrasing my words to mean something I have not said or intended but if that is what you get out of it, so be it. Have a nice night anyhow.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello

Couldn't agree more. Arguments on semantics and what people mean by the words they say should just be taken at face value. All I was trying to say is that you took something I said in a way that I did not intend, I then simply tried to explain to you what I actually meant by those words.

I still don't feel like you understood what I was trying to say as you keep rephrasing my words to mean something I have not said or intended but if that is what you get out of it, so be it. Have a nice night anyhow.

Yeah and you did the same thing and got insulted when I said it was wrong. The reality is it is hard to have a forum where there are no Ron Paul supporters. Even Liberal blogs have em. But this is why I asked the question in my OP. I think Hannity would be my best bet as he bans them ALL. I don't know why you had to go trough all that nonsense though or what point you were actually trying to make. If it wasn't it's hard to get away from the Ron Paul supporters than what was your point?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Greatest Thread in the History of ATS and I have been here a long time. John Lear anyone?? Not sure if that is not allowed but I am sure I will find out.

On Topic: Step 1: Create Web Site www.iluvamericaNOT .com.
Step 2: Make that web site a PRO Romney, PRO Santorum, PRO Gingrich, PRO Sarah Palan
Step 3: ??
Step 4: Profit!!!!!

Dont really have an answer but I would guess GOOGLE IT!!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i do not understand you, sir. Your avatar is Ron Paul revolution, but it seems from your posts you couldn't hate the guy any more? what is going on here?

Edit: oh it says Devolution. Well, i didn't notice it until looking very closely, your avatar actually spreads Paul's name either way, making him more famous, and i'm guessing most people don't notice the "D" isn't an "R" like i didn't.

edit on 25-4-2012 by MrRamblinRose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You might check out Townhall. It's not a forum exactly like this but has many formats: news, columns, opeds, blogs, and some discussion.
Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So I am looking for non bias answers here.

You need to reevaluate what you are asking for. You want unbiased answers, but want a site free of Ron Paul supporters, making that site obviously biased.

I get what you are saying though, just like some of the rabbid Obama supporters, some of the Paul supporters are becoming nothing more than trolls.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
well im english an i support that paul bloke,do not think ive heard any candidate here or the states ,that goes on about the corruption so much..and he is not joking about that ,i think most of us on ats know about the worldwide corporate corruption in modern politics,i just wish he was a candidate for the uk primeministerial job,he is the best thing america has beyond a doubt,thing is they cannot let him live ,i expect there make it look natural,to many millions of trillions of dollar n pound

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Here's the thing... if there were no RP supporters on political forum and discussion boards, THERE WOULD BE NO DISCUSSION!!

Honestly, I have met ONE Romney supporter and I ask EVERYONE who they like! And the only reason that person supports Romney (which i don't know if they even do anymore because I haven't talked to them in a few months) is because he is a FOX and CNN loyal viewer and believes everything they say!!Seriously, that's the only person I know who doesn't like Ron Paul.

Forums would be dead and boring if there were no RP supporters. The end!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Tell ya what, OP. Show me another Conservative who is actually what he says he is, and we'll talk. Oh wait, they're all bought and paid for, part of some corporation or whatnot.

All other candidates are Corporatists, not Republican.

Go by voting record. Has he ever voted for something a Republican should have not? Do you like the FED? Do you want more TSA, DHS, and more drones in the sky?

You talk about conservative values, NAME 'EM. Name one Republican who has upheld them.

You haven't answered most of my questions I've asked in other threads, start now.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I am just wondering if there are any valid Republican websites out there that is not over run with Ron Paul supporters. I would really like to have generic discussions about Romney, Santorum, Gingrich or anyone else in politics without the paulites bringing up their savior.

Hopefully this thread will get some good links and if you are a Ron Paul supporter please either answer the question or do not post. It's that simple. You don't have to post in every post with his name in it.

So I am looking for non bias answers here. But it feels like they are rabid everywhere on the internet....

Again, looking for a place I can talk about republican news and/or conservative politics
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

LOL!

I'm suprised this hasn't been moved to the Joke forum!!!

Since Santorum and Gingrich are no longer running, why would anyone talk about them?

Why the bias towards Dr Paul?

If you are a Republican, isn't it a little late to be looking into the candidates now?

As my grandpa said the other day, "It's gonna be the Mormon against the Moron this fall".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just let the Paulheads waste their votes, it takes themselves out of the election.
The gullible sheep would just jump on the hopey changey redo bandwagon if he wasn't around.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
Here's the thing... if there were no RP supporters on political forum and discussion boards, THERE WOULD BE NO DISCUSSION!!

Maybe to you... but I would like to talk about other things happening in the gov't and the media without a swarm of ron paul supporters telling me to vote for him. IDC about RP! I want cleaner republican and Conservative news. Is that too much to ask for?

RP =/= the entire republican party or all of conservatives! Get a grip on yourselves people.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Just let the Paulheads waste their votes, it takes themselves out of the election.
The gullible sheep would just jump on the hopey changey redo bandwagon if he wasn't around.

I just don't get it.

Who do you actually want then?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by wWizard

Maybe to you... but I would like to talk about other things happening in the gov't and the media without a swarm of ron paul supporters telling me to vote for him. IDC about RP! I want cleaner republican and Conservative news. Is that too much to ask for?

RP =/= the entire republican party or all of conservatives! Get a grip on yourselves people.

I quickly transcribed a video of one of his latest speeches.

Which part of this do you disagree with?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just don't understand how anybody would not be for these things and still want to live here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

I just don't understand how anybody would not be for these things and still want to live here.

Those videos =/= all of what RP stands for BTW. Ok, now try to stay on topic. If you cannot answer the question please do not, post random RP crap here. I am allowed to have my own opinion. You can have yours, but keep it off here thanks!
edit on 25-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join