Forums or websites without Ron Paul supporters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am just wondering if there are any valid Republican websites out there that is not over run with Ron Paul supporters. I would really like to have generic discussions about Romney, Santorum, Gingrich or anyone else in politics without the paulites bringing up their savior.

Hopefully this thread will get some good links and if you are a Ron Paul supporter please either answer the question or do not post. It's that simple. You don't have to post in every post with his name in it.

So I am looking for non bias answers here. But it feels like they are rabid everywhere on the internet....

Again, looking for a place I can talk about republican news and/or conservative politics
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
seriously, dude?

Please do not leave one line posts.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Are you for serous?

You want GOP website to discuss presidential candidates (and recent dropouts) but don't want to discuss the ONLY OTHER GUY ACTUALLY RUNNING?

Face it. Ron Paul is popular, and he's running for the nomination in your party.

edit on 24-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You must be mad!!

Go Ron Paul!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Santorem dropped out in case you had'nt noticed.Ginrich isnt even in the running. The only two candiitdates left are Paul and Romney.. who are neck a neck.
and you want to find a repub site that doesnt mention paul...?
Ok... good luck with that..

edit on 24-4-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are politicians that are not in the race and there is conservative news that one can talk about without mentioning the republican race ya know....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I am a Delegate for Congressional District AND Alternate (first in line) to State Convention... Guess who I am behind 10000000% LOL! Good luck with this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am not mentioning who I support, as it really isn't relevant to the topic of this thread.

That being said, the answer to your question is no.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Am I stoned? Am I the only one who has noticed that his avatar is a picture of Dr. Paul?

What is this....i don't even...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The reason your running into so many Ron Paul supporters is because he has more
people behind him than any other candidate. Consequently, WE ARE
EVERYWHERE!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Haha I noticed that too.

OP your best bet it to not go to a Republican forum, but rather but a political forum and have your view be that of the Republican. Unfortunately for your wants, Ron Paul is gaining ground and the 2012 election is going to be a hot topic. The forum I usually read is www.politicalforum.com... It has a similar layout as ATS but I warn people there are really hit or miss. There are some very intelligent people that bring up excellent points and others who I'm not even sure should be allowed to have an opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
One of President Obama’s largest financial backers is a key executive at the largest Swiss bank in the world, complicating his criticism of presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

Robert Wolf is president of Swiss financial giant UBS Investment Bank and chairman of UBS Americas. He has been one of Obama’s most prolific fundraisers dating back to 2006, when the former Senator from Illinois initiated his run for the White House.

Wolf has bundled more than $500,000 for the president’s reelection, campaign records show. He is but one of many wealthy bankers Obama has turned to in an effort to win a second term.

According to campaign reporter John Heilemann, Obama and Wolf first met in December 2006 in a conference room owned by liberal billionaire George Soros, who is currently embroiled in a domestic dispute with his 31-year-old ex-girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
Am I stoned? Am I the only one who has noticed that his avatar is a picture of Dr. Paul?

What is this....i don't even...

Correct but it says "D" evolution

Go Dr. Paul!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't know of ANY political sites on the 'net that don't have Ron Paul supporters. We are legion. I do sincerely hope that you find one though. I hope that it is fulfilling enough that you cease posting on ATS. Make sure to u2u all of your shill buddies the URL also, so they might do the same. Almost all of your ilk are discourteous and bring VERY little valid debate to the table, only spite and negativity. Go support your candidates (that will dismantle our rights and privileges further while murdering thousands of innocent civilians across the globe) on another site. You will not be missed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Again, looking for a place I can talk about republican news and/or conservative politics

So you want to talk about republican news and conservative politics but you want the website to not have supporters of a popular Republican Conservative figure...

Anyhow, I can help answer your question I believe, as puzzling as it is, I think you are just confused with your semantics.

Neoconservative websites is where you will feel at home. You are looking for a neoconservative website, not a conservative website or even a republican website.

Conservatives and Neoconservatives are two different wings of the republican party. This is why you are having trouble finding what you are looking for. Conservatives generally like Ron Paul, even if they don't support him. Neoconservatives generally hate Ron Paul and have vastly different opinions than traditional conservatives.

Neoconservatives are more the mainstream type republicans that you find generally in positions with the federal government.

One place you could start is The Weekly Standard That is a neoconservative site. From my experience William Kristol only mentions Ron Paul to insult him.

That being said, you will likely find some Ron Paul supporters there too. You need to understand, he is a hugely popular conservative figure. People like him and they are everywhere, especially on the internet.

Ron Paul is popular among conservatives. Ron Paul is a conservative. For those two reasons you will not find a conservative site that does not have a large base of Ron Paul supporters. Like I said, I think you are confused a bit on the terminology. Neoconservative sites are what you are looking for. Maybe even Progressive type sites but conservative sites will be a dead end for you.

edit on 24-4-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think what he's actually looking for is a site where he can actually get a balanced discussion on Republican politics. Let's face it if you even attempt to bring up any other candidate or politician on here that isn't Ron Paul you get belittled and insulted while the thread turns to how great Ron Paul is. Similar results happen if you criticize any aspect of Ron Paul's policies. Throw in the fact that most of the Ron Paul supporters aren't even Republican, they changed their registration to vote in the primaries, and it's absolutely impossible for him to get the kind of discussion he's looking for here. The same goes for many other sites. So let me restate what I think the OP is looking for. He's not looking for a site devoid of Ron Paul supporters. He's looking for a site where he can actually have a discussion regarding the Republican party as a whole without being attacked and having the topic go off topic because of Ron Paul supporters.

OP: Unfortunately I can't help you. Politics really isn't my thing but hopefully I helped clarify what it is you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I doubt you'll find an active forum that has no "Paulites" whatsoever that isn't just some fringe website ran by a fanatical Bush worshiper, and I don't know of any myself.

Keep in mind, though, that running away is the same as quitting, or losing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello

One place you could start is The Weekly Standard That is a neoconservative site. From my experience William Kristol only mentions Ron Paul to insult him.

That's sort of what I was looking for but it's not a forum like this. Thanks for the suggestion, it's bookmarked!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I think what he's actually looking for is a site where he can actually get a balanced discussion on Republican politics. Let's face it if you even attempt to bring up any other candidate or politician on here that isn't Ron Paul you get belittled and insulted while the thread turns to how great Ron Paul is.

OP: Unfortunately I can't help you. Politics really isn't my thing but hopefully I helped clarify what it is you're looking for.

Yeah I thought I found one but it didn't go so well. Especially when I kept bringing up how pointless it was for the paulites to keep posting stuff about Ron Paul and writing it off as news. This is like video clips and advertisements. Ugh. I'll keep looking or maybe I'll just create my own.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I am just wondering if there are any valid Republican websites out there that is not over run with Ron Paul supporters.

If you find one, please let us know...thanks a bunch

All your internets are belong to us.
edit on 24-4-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join