It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 2012 Is On The Dollar Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not much of a believer in this stuff, but I found this interesting and I post it here for others who would find it interesting. Apparently a man has decoded a new date on the dollar bill:

Just as the pyramid of Kukulkcan has 91 steps on each of the 4 sides, making 364 in all, plus the top level giving the number 365, the Great Seal pyramid also has an encoded calendrical meaning. Like some Maya pyramids, it has a date on it, but in the Gregorian calendar. 4 sides of 13 levels gives 52, which is the number of weeks in our year.

However, 13 and 52 are also the key numbers in the Mayan calendar systems. In the Great Cycle, there are 13 baktuns of 20 katuns each; each katun consists of 20 tuns, so there are 5200 tuns in the Great Cycle. There are also 52 haabs in a Calendar Round. Some Mayan groups named cycles after end dates rather than beginning dates. They would also have seen a series of 13 katuns as a significant cycle. 1776 was not only the year that the Declaration of Independence was signed (on the 4th of July), but was also a special year in the Mayan calendar. Just as the last katun in the Great Cycle ends in 2012, the first katun in the cycle of 13 was ending in 1776. In fact, the katun ended 33 days before the signing. So 1776 is the bottom level of the pyramid, where the date is actually inscribed – the top of the pyramid is therefore 2012.

blog.world-mysteries.com...

You'll have to scroll down to see the article.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Coool!

Uh, I mean, uhh.. so sad, we are going to die from Illuminati in 2012...
S&F!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

They (TPTB) obviously know more than we will ever know about our true past as species and our future. It's no coincidence how this all lines up. Sadly we will never know the truth, we will die before ever being afforded the opportunity.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'll ignore that this is based on nothing other than numerology, which can pretty much be used to prove anything you want. I will however not ignore the fact that they're flat out wrong in one key part. This being their claim that the Long Count placed some significance on the year 1776. While their language is a little convoluted what I think they're saying is that the first katun of the 13th baktun ended in 1776. This is outright wrong.

Let's do the math. A single baktun is equal to 394.25 years. So if the 13th baktun ends in 2012 this means it started in 1618. Now a katun is equal to 1/20th of a baktun or 19.71 years. Last I checked 1618 plus 19.71 years does not equal 1776. It takes eight katuns to reach 1776, specifically May 25, 1776. This also destroys the claim that it ended 33 days before the signing of the Declaration of Independence as May 25th is 40 days before July 4th.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
its 2012 nothing yet, still waiting

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
WOW, star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I find this .. funny.

I mean if this add up started in the 1700's, and it leads up to 2012, where, apparently, the world will end... why was this not relevant BEFORE it was made.

This calendar does not account for events prior to when it was made, nor did it account to any major events that happened in the time between.

For example, the massive Tsunami that took place in Indonesia, hurricane Katrina, volcanos, floods, if these calendars really meant any thing, they would have warned us of much much more, than just 2012.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Watch the news much?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Just wanted to add to this that their interpretation requires the GMT correlation to not only be correct but to exist. The GMT correlation did not exist in 1776 nor did it exist when the dollar was designed. On top of that there are plenty of researchers that don't even agree with the GMT correlation being correct. If that's true you completely lose any kind of connection to 1776.

As I said before this is just simple numerology. In fact it's worse than simple numerology because their claims don't even match up with the facts. If I wanted I could take any object and through numerology make it seem like it had a connection to 2012.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi all

2012 will be the year where the superpower status is transferred from the USofA to Israel in the Middle East.

Britain was the ruling state, it transferred that power to the US during the 1st world war

and now the US will pass it on to Israel

So what must happen to the world before that time in order to ensure Israeli supremacy over the region?

All the big players must knock each other out including the US, then Israel will come to the rescue and propose a NWO, where Jersulalem will be the capital of the world, and only then the jews will be able to build their temple. Electronic money will be established from Tel Aviv to all the mega surrendered capitals, Israel will use weapons never seen by man before.

Israel is declared a superpower after the elites establish ZION and celebrate the transfer of power during the 2012 olympics.

This is why Syria must go, in order to create greater Israel(nile to euphrates) Syria must go and establish a puppet government like that in Saudi or Jordan.

The arab spring is just a trap for the Arabs to unite and call for the destruction of Israel, then when the Arabs are destroyed and almost wiped out from this earth, Israel will claim self defence, they will say they had to kill millions of arabs in order to avoid a holocaust.

and the world will not care, because the whole world will be caught in its own tribulations, wars, and death, the population will be reduced in order for Israel to manage...

mark my words; syria is just the start, this will not end until demascus is destroyed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Watch the news much?

pretty boring, i thought we would be in a war for sure by now, but 2012 is only a quarter in

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Hi all

mark my words; syria is just the start, this will not end until demascus is destroyed.

all that in 2012? Israel has lot of slack to pick up
edit on 24-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

do you remember the 7 day war? they hope for a 7 week world war... very quick war with total destruction.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

do you remember the 7 day war? they hope for a 7 week world war... very quick war with total destruction.

Did you know that issac newton predicted that the world would end in 2055. I also heard that war (either earthly or some metaphysical esoteric war (angels vs demons)) would last 50-55 years.... THat being said if we add 2012, we would be in that ball park.

and Israel anticipates a 7 week war? i thought war deals were on hold for a year, what liars

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So, some guy added some numbers to get the infamous "2012". Ohh noes! The end of the world everyone panic!

Really, numerology is a pseudo-science, just the same thing that the man who predicted the whole end of the world in 2012 was into, (Z. Stitchin).

Bunch of fools following other fools, And people wonder why the government can trample all over them, cause they know that most people are fooled easy.

Research, do some and don't just look at numbers, what are you Nicholas cage?

edit on 4/24/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well, see, the real exciting part to me is what's going on in our solar system. This war drumming the elite is doing is just a distraction to keep people from seeing the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, see, the real exciting part to me is what's going on in our solar system. This war drumming the elite is doing is just a distraction to keep people from seeing the truth.

Is that a alien reference?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not solely, no.... I'm speaking more along the lines of the different energies that the earth is being bombarded by. Of course, the UFO issue is involved as well....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
its 2012 nothing yet, still waiting

mayan calendar doesn't say anything about 2012 except or the date 5 days before 2013... dec 21st...
you do understand that right...
so .. you've got half a year to relax.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join