It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 2012 Is On The Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Jordan River
its 2012 nothing yet, still waiting

mayan calendar doesn't say anything about 2012 except or the date 5 days before 2013... dec 21st...
you do understand that right...
so .. you've got half a year to relax.

No i get that, but i presume something will lead up to that, just watching the wars and such, awaiting orders

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So let me see if I can play a knuckle headed numerology claim with the dollar.

There are 201 blocks visible on the pyramid and 2 sides visible. thats 201+2 or 2012

There are exactly 2012 units of line length in the swirls on the dollar bill!

There are 2012 hidden animals on the one dollar.

All of these things are made up and as phoney as the claims of the OP. Please star me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The number thirteen recurs several times in the US Seal because of the original 13 colonies. However many of these occurrences of the number 13 were not visible until circa 1882 when the US govt made a point of having the Seal redesigned by the Tiffany Company. The version that we see on the dollar bill is the Tiffany artwork - including the reverse of the seal (the pyramid), which did not exist as anything but a sketch until the Tiffany Company etched the steel seal dies.

A good deal of the mythology about secret messages in the seal actually began with the Tiffany rendering of the seal, as those "messages" didn't exist - because, for example, the appropriate letters didn't line up in any of the previous seal designs.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Everyone ASSUMES the world is going to end. I don't necessarily believe that at all. The Mayans certainly did not say that. They said that it would be, just like the original Hebrew bible, "end of the age," not the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
to understand more see Tom Horn. i am not on board for all of his stuff but it will show more of the same in usa history. i think its very interesting stuff.
www.youtube.com...

i know its easy but i cant do it right ,,, a little help
edit on 24-4-2012 by Painfulhead because: needed a t

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

To embed something from You Tube, go to the vid on YT, then click "share". Then click "options" from drop down menu. Select "long link". Copy the link. Then come back to ATS. Click on "vid: YouTube". Then paste the link. Then delete everything to the left of the "=" sign.

It's not as easy as it looks, but easy once you get it.

Edit: Delete the "=" sign, too.
edit on 24-4-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
because 2012 is the END OF THE DOLLAR...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
So, some guy added some numbers to get the infamous "2012". Ohh noes! The end of the world everyone panic!

Really, numerology is a pseudo-science, just the same thing that the man who predicted the whole end of the world in 2012 was into, (Z. Stitchin).

Bunch of fools following other fools, And people wonder why the government can trample all over them, cause they know that most people are fooled easy.

Research, do some and don't just look at numbers, what are you Nicholas cage?

edit on 4/24/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

I thought what the article mentioned about the capstone on the great pyramid was cool.
Z. Sitchin never predicted the end of the world in 2012. Takes a fool to know a fool.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Jordan River

do you remember the 7 day war? they hope for a 7 week world war... very quick war with total destruction.

I always read that it was a six day war. You may be getting confused with creation mythology. ie God rested on the seventh day.

So is Israel now going to do it in six days!

P

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You do realize that the Declaration of Independence was not actually signed on July 4th right?

Although the wording of the Declaration was approved on July 4, the date of its signing has been disputed. Most historians have concluded that it was signed nearly a month after its adoption, on August 2, 1776, and not on July 4 as is commonly believed. The original July 4 United States Declaration of Independence manuscript was lost while all other copies have been derived from this original document.

According to Wikipedia. Just an observation. Either way the math is still wrong as you pointed out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Pretty picture you have there, but power will go to Asia. The US is used up and will become more of a nanny state than it is now, like the UK. I don't know what will happen to Israel. If we're lucky, they'll be wiped off the map, which they will deserve and have had coming for too long. The US would get the same thing if it weren't the military capital of the entire world.

As for the source of your claims, let's see, let me guess...some book full of holes. Source of mine? Power always transfers westward, like the Sun (light, energy, power) travels westward. Asia would have to be skipped over for Israel to have power. More likely Israel will be in the darkest period ever because Asia will be in its lightest.

Good day!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
So, some guy added some numbers to get the infamous "2012". Ohh noes! The end of the world everyone panic!

Really, numerology is a pseudo-science, just the same thing that the man who predicted the whole end of the world in 2012 was into, (Z. Stitchin).

Bunch of fools following other fools, And people wonder why the government can trample all over them, cause they know that most people are fooled easy.

Research, do some and don't just look at numbers, what are you Nicholas cage?

edit on 4/24/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

I thought what the article mentioned about the capstone on the great pyramid was cool.
Z. Sitchin never predicted the end of the world in 2012. Takes a fool to know a fool.

No he only mentioned the return of the annunaki and planet X. What he spouts seems to be end of the world alarmist BS. No he never says the world will end, but he does want to point people in this direction. He is a pseudo-scientist at best, so is this guy.

The "Takes a fool to know a fool" comment is funny to me, What it tells me is you lack basic reading comprehension. As Stitchin's predictions want to point to an "End of days" type of scenario, He never makes the claim that the world will end then, he just insinuates it. Which IMO is just as bad as saying it will end.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

Believe it or not I was actually going to bring that up in my post. However, considering the apparent lack of research the author of this "theory" did I thought it was safe to assume they were referring to July 4.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You can see anything you want in a dollar bill if you look hard enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKCLOUD21
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

They (TPTB) obviously know more than we will ever know about our true past as species and our future. It's no coincidence how this all lines up. Sadly we will never know the truth, we will die before ever being afforded the opportunity.

Well where do you imagine this knowledge is coming from ? When do tptb get this info ? Do they have to be members for a certian amount of time before this knowledge is imparted to them ? How come no one has leaked this information in all this time?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I disagree with you. What country would even begin to consider this? USA? Not while Obama is POTUS, China, Iran, hopefully Europe, Australia, I'm thinking your a jew boy who is day dreaming maybe?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

its 2012 nothing yet, still waiting

mayan calendar doesn't say anything about 2012 except or the date 5 days before 2013... dec 21st...
you do understand that right...
so .. you've got half a year to relax.

No i get that, but i presume something will lead up to that, just watching the wars and such, awaiting orders

oops i mean 9 days.

also.. side note.. did you know that the river Jordan is actually the spinal canal with cerebral spinal fluid flowing through it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

"Well where do you imagine this knowledge is coming from ? When do tptb get this info ? Do they have to be members for a certian amount of time before this knowledge is imparted to them ? How come no one has leaked this information in all this time? "

This knowledge was passed down from the beginning. He holds the truth holds the power. This information has been leaked since the beginning. Why do you think churches killed people associated to Jesus? Because he posed a threat to their profit and control. If you really think (assuming you live in the USA) that we are actually a democracy and your vote matters then you have no idea what is really going on and nothing I say would change your mind. By all means keep your head in the sand.

Either way like I said I don't know whats worse, having your head in the sand and going about your day thinking nothing is wrong and your suppose to work 40 hours, not ask questions, and get taxed uncontrollably then actually knowing were getting fubared. I think about that all the time but I want to know the truth and like I said I will be dead before ever knowing because i'm an expendable pawn as yourself. You and I mean nothing to them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKCLOUD21

So how do you know that there is arcane knowledge only for some hypothetical group vaguely given the title of tptb? How could you differentiate that knowledge from some buffoonery invented to play games with the gullible?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join