It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 2012 Is On The Dollar Bill

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Jordan River

do you remember the 7 day war? they hope for a 7 week world war... very quick war with total destruction.

Did you know that issac newton predicted that the world would end in 2055.

For sake of information, and because I am a fan of Newton, are you able to provide a source for that? I've actually done a lot of research on Newton's prophetic commentary and the only time he makes an actual prediction is at chapter 10 of Observations on Daniel and the Apocalypse where he states that there would be 49 years (seven prophetic 'weeks') between some future return of Jerusalem to the Jews and the second coming of the Messiah:

"This part of the Prophecy being therefore not yet fulfilled, I shall not attempt a particular interpretation of it, but content myself with observing, that as the seventy and the sixty two weeks were Jewish weeks, ending with sabbatical years; so the seven weeks are the compass of a Jubilee, and begin and end with actions proper for a Jubilee, and of the highest nature for which a Jubilee can be kept: and that since the commandment to return and to build Jerusalem, precedes the Messiah the Prince 49 years; it may perhaps come forth not from the Jews themselves, but from some other kingdom friendly to them, and precede their return from captivity, and give occasion to it."

Observations on Daniel and the Apocalypse, chapter X:
www.preteristarchive.com...

"And if there shall then go forth a commandment to restore Jerusalem to its old inhabitants, the truth will fully appear within seven weeks after."

New College Oxford MS 361.3, f. 89v. See also the similar material in Yahuda MS 7.2g, ¡. 2r, 4r.

The media-hyped "Newton predicts such and such date" have all been the result of some shoddy research. Here is a good paper on the subject of the incorrectly reported "Newton predicts 2060":

www.isaac-newton.org...

So basically what Newton really said was that at some point in the future, the Jews would return to the land, perhaps not of themselves but by a 'friendly kingdom', and that if a command occured that returned Jerusalem to the Jews, that would start a 49-year/seven 'week' countdown to the second coming.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Also almost forgot about the original post: it's very interesting, with the 2012 connection on the currency and I would be inclined to say that, information is information and- true or false- is still information in the information stream, you know what I am saying? I suspect that this Mayan stuff is actually setting everyone up for the coming of the son of perdition. Maybe not, but I've now got my eye on it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
So, some guy added some numbers to get the infamous "2012". Ohh noes! The end of the world everyone panic!

Really, numerology is a pseudo-science, just the same thing that the man who predicted the whole end of the world in 2012 was into, (Z. Stitchin).

Bunch of fools following other fools, And people wonder why the government can trample all over them, cause they know that most people are fooled easy.

Research, do some and don't just look at numbers, what are you Nicholas cage?

edit on 4/24/1212 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

Ummm, no. Numerology is NOT a psuedo-science, rather, it is a blend of scientific factors, energy vibrations and the ancient symbols of our modern alpha-structure (like hieroglphics, each letter began as representative of a specific person, place or thing).

Call it what you want, but that will never change the mind of those who have, for example, discovered some of the ORIGINAL systems (like Chaldean -- Pythagoras based his simple system on the more complicated one) and have seen with their own eyes exactly how accurate numerology is.

Perhaps you are one fool out of many who needs to do some researching of your own before making such a blanket statement.
Namaste.
GI

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

Ummm, no. Numerology is NOT a psuedo-science, rather, it is a blend of scientific factors, energy vibrations and the ancient symbols of our modern alpha-structure (like hieroglphics, each letter began as representative of a specific person, place or thing).

Numerology is pseudoscience. It is a blend of unrelated "stuff". It is used to pretend that there are connections where none exist. Numerology should not be confused with number theory which is a legitimate branch of mathematics. The two have nothing in common.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join