It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Frequency Realities Are Calling Out To You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Imagine one wave that is of a high vibrational frequency, and another that is of a lower frequency. Imagine that both of these waves take up the same space. If you were to trace the motion of the higher-frequency wave, you would find that it intersected with the lower-frequency wave during a certain fraction of its own motion. Let’s say 10%, but the specific number is arbitrary and irrelevent. If we consider that energy travels through discrete jumps between information bits, we can say that the slower wave intersects 10% of the information that composes, or is produced by, the higher-frequency energy-source. To further our understanding of the ideas being proposed, let us also consider that information bits are absolutely raw and pure; this means that the way that information is actually perceived is entirely relative to the consciousness, or energies, of the individual who is perceiving it. In other words, this raw information DOES exist, in reality, but any perception of it an individual might have is constructed by hir own individual mind.

Now given this energetic nature of everything, let us say that an individual reality is its own basic energy-frequency, and it is populated by individuals, things, and perceptions that are consistent with that frequency. Given this nature of reality, let us say that the high-frequency energy wave previously spoken of is a very advanced reality, in terms of its levels of consciousness or in whatever sense resonates best with you. This reality would be populated by individuals of this same level, and they would be engaging in activities and producing things that were also of that same level. Remember that this reality takes up the same space as the lower frequency reality, as these different realities are simply the different energy-frequencies I originally spoke of. Sticking with the arbitrary difference of frequency I chose earlier, 90% of their activity would be essentially invisible to inhabitants of the lower frequency reality. It would be impossible to register in the mind of an individual who was of that lower frequency. First let this fully register in your mind, and then let’s move on to the logical consequence of this, which is found within that point but must be considered separately from it. 10% of their activity, or the information found within this reality, would be visible to this lower frequency reality.

Now remember, this information would be absolutely raw and pure; HOW it manifested in an individual’s reality would be entirely dependent on hir own mind. In our terms, it might come through as certain songs and musicians and their music videos. This is if we’re looking at it in terms of music, which I feel is a very significant way of looking at all of this, because it is so directly energy, in that the songs are sound-waves, and the music videos are light-waves. In another sense, it might manifest as some author, or even some random person online(
). The point being, this 10%, or whatever the case may be, of information that drips down to you from these higher-vibrational realities will manifest in whatever way makes the most sense to you, in terms of your own view of reality. If you don’t pay attention, you might not even notice it at all. This information would essentially come from this higher-vibrational reality, and could be looked at as a transmission to you and your reality from that reality. It may be useful to think of higher-vibrational realities as future realities, and you could then look at these transmissions as messages from the future leaking into your past reality, calling you to itself. Since time itself is relative, your ability to soak in and integrate these transmissions would chart your potential course to these realities, and how much ‘time’ it would take to get there. The more you allow yourself to integrate these vibrations, the more things that are of that frequency could come into your reality, and the closer you could get to that reality.

The Message: Advanced future realities are calling out to you. They are attraction points, and they are attempting to draw you into themselves. Pay attention, and trek the course to these wonderful realities that await.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Surprisingly, I've done a lot of research into this area of study and you are probably right about how things work. I have never thought about waves with different frequencies intersecting at certain points, but that is true. It is a genius way to look at this problem and prove that one can move from one reality to another by interacting at the various intersection points.

Unfortunately, we are talking about a scientific area of study that doesn't exist yet... so there are few people that understand what we are saying.
edit on 24-4-2012 by darkbake because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Hello Journey

The subject you are presenting happens to be one of my obsessions.I try to study anything that could prove that higher frequency realities exist,but so far apart from the dream that started this obsession of mine,i haven't found anything.

I created a thread a while back about this topic,trying to make a "scientific" approach on the matter and i called out for the help of ATSers who are more qualified in physics than me.(i'm more of an artist than a scientist
)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Message: Advanced future realities are calling out to you. They are attraction points, and they are attempting to draw you into themselves. Pay attention, and trek the course to these wonderful realities that await.

For me the message couldn't be more clear that these different frequency societies exist.The problem is that proving their existance to others is a bitch

S+F

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
darkbake: Interesting that you've done a lot of research into this area, and agree with/like my ideas. I appreciate it! And the field may not exist in our frequency, or range of perception into our reality, but perhaps it does in another, and perhaps we can go there.

phantom: I read and commented on your thread. Interesting, especially the part about the machine the man in your dream used. The principles of energy seem to underlie everything, so I'd say it's a good obsession to have!
It's also very interesting that this really does relate to 'hard science', and the idea of being able to use tangible science and technology for purposes related to what I am talking about is fascinating!
edit on 24-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I completely agree with you on this.
I am fully aware that there is a reality that I am ......not aware of, if that makes any sense>

I feel that this is from where we came and where we shall return.
I sometimes wonder if the Mayans were trying to tell us that we will be rejoining our loved ones in 2012.
that this fequency will overtake our frequncy like a tuning fork next to another tuning fork.

I also feel a lost sense of connection with a family that very much misses me and awaits my return.
I have loved ones eager to see me again.
Loved ones that I have not seen since before I was born into this mess.
I have some very vague but persistant memories of that time before I came here.
It is a very real thing you describe.

Maybe this is what it is all about.
Reuniting with ourselves and our loved ones.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Each individual is hir own wave. I am my own wave, of my own frequency, and every individual I interact with is hir own wave, with hir own frequency. As each wave is of its own frequency, it also has its own associated experience in time, or we could say its own timeline. Now remember every wave is composed of information bits, and this is true whether you’re talking about writings, music, movies, or people. Anything you are confronted with is an intersection between two waves occupying the same space. Every occurrence of your interacting with another individual is an example of your two energy-waves intersecting. We cannot be concerned with anything related to our interactions with others that is predicated on time, because every individual experiences hir own frequency of time. We can only pay attention to the information-bits, or signals, we are being confronted with in any given moment, and work on which of these information-bits we work into our own energy-signature.

Along with working on our energy-signature, or the nature of our energies, the other task is to increase our own frequency. Increased frequency means more repetitions of the wave-form over the same period of space, or time, or space-time. This also means more information-bits over the same period. Information-bits is synonymous with signals, and so increasing frequency can be re-stated as registering more signals, what is going on within and without you, with your consciousness. Through increasing the amount of signals registered within your consciousness, you increase your overall energy-levels, which increases your frequency. As you increase your frequency, the idea is to synch your frequency up with preferred objects. This is done through increasing the percentage of preferred objects within the total of your focus points. So you want the things that you choose to focus on with your consciousness to be things you would like to compose your reality.

edit on 25-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
8 Which is the hourglass how coicidental on this relpy to your thread. 8 Flags is what I was referring to. Each number has multiple and yet very stounding meanings to their existence let me give some examples.

1,10,100 = 1. Unity,One species, One consciousness, One universe which would be a unified reality of intellectual and primitive beings.

1,20,200 = 2. The physical and Spiritual existence. Male and Female. Multiple universes as 1 does not get born without another.

Explaining 2 brings me to why I like your op. It coincides with the theory that the big bang was the cause of 2 universes colliding together sharing information. This information lead to the universal consciousness that creates our reality.

3,30,300 = 3. The trinity. To me the holy trinity is the Physical, Astral, And universal realities coming together as one unit. As you see so far everything leads back to 1. And it continues to do so up to 9.

4,40,400 = 4. Check this out physical body and spiritual body 2 is one person. 2 and 2 is 2. I'll explain it takes 2 spiritual bodies and 2 physical bodies to come together to create a new person which is 2 they are 2beings in one. The vessel and the driver or dreamer however you wish to percieve it.

To sum up your op.

As above, so below.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just to clear things up. On 4 I wasn't saying 2 plus 2 equals 2. Which in a way I was. I was saying 4 is the coming together of 2 bodies in one. That crates 2. Which you could consider for 6 which is carbon.

You see the matrix is pretty confusing sometimes.

To clear things up it's not 0 to 9. Because where is their 0? There is always something that exists no matter how vast and empty a certain space may be.

If you have an idea where 0 holds importance please tell me. Because there is nothing no matter what scale has any value for it. There is never nothing always something!
edit on 25-4-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes I messed up on the 1,20,200 it's 2 which you knew that.

Anyways check this out 4 + 5 = 9. male and female which equals 4 s physicals and 2 spirituals. 5 equals the elements. Neither the spiritual or the physical exists without the 5 elements.

Breath of life air.

Soul Spirit which can even be percieve physicalls in our realm as lightning and energy.

13 is 6 + 7. 6 is carbon which is the physical body and 7 is the spirit which is the spiritual body.

So 13 = 4 is the male and female. Physical and Spiritual.
edit on 25-4-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Since the first reply I been thinking deeply about 0 There is no way it can be apar to fthe universe if it has no importance to reality. So what could it be?

In all the numbers from 1 to 9 we have everything that mathematically explaines our whole reality. People believe math is the universal language well math explains the whole shabang it is a matrix.

So as this whole reality is a matrix your life your destiny must be a mathematical equation. Everything you do and will do is because you are only going to make certain decisions base don who you are. Atleast in this universal dimension. There are others where things are different.

So back to 0. It's the container. Look at the shapes of everything that we depend on. The sun the earth the universe this dimension I'am sure they are all circular. At a microscopic scale when we look at edges they are rounded are they not?

0 the her0.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Incase you was wondering how 8 is the hourglass. Well besides the looks of 8 which is completely obvious that it represents something close to the hourglass let me explain through mathematics.

4 + 4 = 8. We know that 4 is the coming together of 4 bodies that are manifested as 2 bodies which are male and female.

if we have this take place twice. And both conceive you get 4 which is 2 children. Basically you live on through time.

the reason I have chose to put this information in your thread because I think you are on the right track. And if you think about what I said about 2 in a way science has already proved this thread correct. Myabe not the analogy but you are onto it.

Now use the matrix to take it further.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Great thread. Got to admit, I'm continually amazed at the levels of intelligence of so many people on this site. Visiting this forum regularly reminds me of it. Thanks for sharing, or should I say : reminding.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
metalholic I appreciate you taking the time to outline your thoughts in my thread. I don't fully grasp all of it, but moreso than any specific information you posted the general way of looking at reality you are discussing is highly interesting to me. It is both very mathematical as well as very pattern-based. This logical/rational vs. pattern/creative is typically seen as being opposing, but I too see them as perfectly consistent with each other. You also bring in the periodic table of elements, in your referencing carbon, which is another thing I think is very significant. I actually wrote about the periodic table not too long ago, about how I see it as a chart for how evolution occurs. Also I used to be verrry into the idea of the matrix, and while I haven't specifically thought/wrote about it directly for a time, the idea is still fascinating to me, and I believe it has a lot of meaning within it.

And thank you robhines!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Thanks it was good enough for me aswell to write a thread about it. I had been having this information twirl around my head for quite sometime. I do this. I'll go months years storing information in my head before presenting it to someone. I guess I have to see if it makes sense or work out the bugs. Even then it doesn't always come out like I want or hope but I generally try to get the point across.

I hope when you get time you check out the other thread. Hopefully together we can rediscover this existence we take for granted at times and see something truly amazing. I think through numbers we can open doorways to more enlightenment that may benefit mankind.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Imagine one wave that is of a high vibrational frequency, and another that is of a lower frequency.

New agers are saying that soon everyone will be able to switch to their desired frequency.

In many cases they talk about the Ascension to the 5th dimension which is a higher frequency.

There are multiple dimensions out there all running parallel to this one.

Half are good and peaceful. The other half are miserable and sad.

Access to these worlds can be made during astral travel, meditation, dreams and NDE's.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Makes sense TheJourney. Sorta like how bees and butterflies see in UV color spectrum more then the human eye. But instead of it being only visual like the bees/butterflies compared to human eyesight, its more of a combination of various senses observing and reacting to these Frequency transmissions. So 1 human or other transmitter may see/feel/hear nothing why another sees/feels/hears something. This is a pretty cool scientific evaluation of the frequencies and vibrations emitted. So vibrate higher to receive or lower to not. Is the HEART part of the physical 3dimensional receiver/transmitter of the vibrations, do feelings from the brain via conscious effect the heart electromagnetic wave outputs like feeling happy or sad and are others effected by an individual who is giving off sad happy or mad vibrations, causing riots or parties w/ other individuals receiving the frequencies depending on how they receive the transmissions. Its like it takes 1 or more to transmit and 2 or more to receive the signals and then effect the collective in the local vicinity of the transmitter(s) So in a way related to this thread data your saying on ATS and elsewhere transmitters may exist in human form but some may only recognize their human 3d parts causing the encounters to only see words typed or communicated and not what may be more to them of the metaphysical which may be able to reach them from the otherside of the screen, very cool

Enjoyed the read s/f
NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 4/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join