It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Are Responsible For The Fall Of America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yep. You read it right. It's all your fault ladies.

I've heard and read some drivel in my life concerning how some Christian sects view women, but this may top them all. Now women are the gauge by which the state of civilization is to be judged. At least according to this author.

Today there are absolutely no shortages of godless women in our post Judeo/Christian American culture.

Today we have seen where this extreme and harmful secular feminism has taken us to and what and who it has produced. This godless ideology has infiltrated all aspects, genres and traditions of our once great American society and those who have joined its legions have been a fifth column sabotage unit in a war to destroy America and all that has made her great. Tragically these godless women of America have been co-labors right along with fallen man’s lawless bent, sexual rebellion, unbridled passions and have raised the bar of depravity to levels unimaginable, even to the point of succeeding in their mission to redefine and legitimize the demonization of America’s once healthy social order, morality and even Almighty God

When the women of a society have sold themselves to lawlessness as we have seen for these last 50 years, we are indeed at the end of our nation’s journey.

Oh wait, it gets better. Women were at fault from the very beginning. Ladies, you're just so damned easy, that the "devil" always uses you to get to us.

As one reads through the biblical account of Adam’s fallen race one satanic tactic is always used and tragically is 95% effective. That demonic tactic is to corrupt the woman's moral bearings and use her sexual appeal to seduce, corrupt and bring down a godly or even a godless social order and to render that society useless for Almighty God’s plan and out working for it.

The woman was used in the Garden of Eden. She was used to corrupt the holy seed of Seth in the pre-flood world, She was used to derail Sampson, David, Solomon and the nation of Israel and the Church. Almighty God’s Word gives ample warning for the man to guard ones heart and fallen nature from the ways and traps of the godless women while instructing the man to find a godly and virtuous women for the health and betterment of a society

(Scriptural references removed from the pasted text by me for readability. But they are all in the article.)

Seriously folks, I can't believe this kind of garbage is still being preached and taught today. Not just by certain sects of christianity either. We all know that some countries and other religions still treat women like second class citizens at best, and like inanimate objects at worst. Does anyone see what's wrong with this picture?

WTF!? We're living in the 21rst century, and we've still got people preaching this [insert multiple profanities here]? Oh yeah, he tried to softsoap it a little here and there to make it more palatable, but I got the message loud and clear. And then some of the comments after blew my mind even further.

"Wow. This is one of the most stunningly powerful and courageously truthful essays I have ever read, anywhere" commet on Free Republic Bravo I agree totally. A genuine example of speaking truth to (earthly) power

God be praised! To God be the glory my friends! To God be the glory!

But at least there were some who didn't buy into it.

Maybe I should have put this in Rant. But it is madness nevertheless.

The Dominance of the Godless American Woman and the Fall of America
edit on 4/23/2012 by Klassified because: reformat 2

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I would say being gay has made me immune to this alleged female temptation, but I'm sure the author of that article would find a way to blame them too

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That dude has a different god than i do

Stupidity is causing the fall of America.

Don't let those fools get to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

we have seen where this extreme and harmful secular feminism has taken us to and what and who it has produced

You mean the extreme harmful worship of money by immoral capitalists.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Really I thought it's Mexicans,Bankers, Muslims, Neo Nazis, Blacks, Neo cons, Celebrities Americans etc
(No offense intended)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Woaw. So in short, women are influenced, satanists, and rebellious? Interresting (sarcasm).
Nice find. S&F for showing us that sexism is not dead and that women still have to fight stupid ''thinkers'' like this guy.
BTW I am a guy.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm....

Women will bring the downfall of religion!

HOLY HANNAH!

I love it!

*does Irish Jig*

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Found this in the comments section.

As a Dominant Godless American Woman, I thank the Fishermen for admitting their ignorance. I understand how not getting any sex and feelings of inferiority would create a need to lash out on blogs. ps. That's Ms DominantGodlessAmericanWoman to you.

Not a bad comeback.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
pathetic.... aren't we past this yet?
edit on 23-4-2012 by Star128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh no, women want rights, burn them at the stake@#~!#$!~$@~!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Got to say you won't have your manhood much longer .

Women are the driving factor in this economy.
They are raising to the top as men are falling behind.
Women purchase things us males would never conceive of buying.

I can say this from a personal point of view,the number of executives I am in contact with on a daily basis is increasingly female .

Being a male myself,the ignorance and ego of the males has become the down fall of our society.

But,then the complicity of the female is also a very volatile thing.
There is no win win there.

All in all,Darwin is responsible.

The monkeys did it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I can say this from a personal point of view,the number of executives I am in contact with on a daily basis is increasingly female .

This is true. I definitely deal with more women than men in my own business. And that number has grown.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I suppose weaker minded people are susceptible to such mechanizations but it is easily circumvented by intellect.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And it was Edward Bernays and womens lib that did it....so they are victims as well. Cant blame the women.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

This is true. I definitely deal with more women than men in my own business. And that number has grown.

Is this a bad thing?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah, women, New agers, spiritualists, Hindus,Buddhists, people of the opposite political party, all evil. Radical Jews,Christians and Muslims good!!! Yeah,yeah. What a crock of #!!!!
S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I am a woman:

I can be silly and childish, or I can be all business and go straight for the jugular.
I can be soft and warm and so overwhelmingly intoxicating, or I can make you wake up with frost bite.
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
I can be the shoulder you cry on or the one that makes you cry.
I can be the healer of all boo-boo's or the one that spanks your bottom when you sass me.

I can be all of these things and soooo many more. Not because I am a woman, but because I am a person. We wear a million hats, and they are one size fits all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

Originally posted by Klassified

Is this a bad thing?

Absolutely. We've uncovered your plot to take over the world Selfharmonise. J/K

Actually, not at all. For my part, it's just an observation, and a fact of business.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Interesting newsoul.

Hope you don't mind if I borrow it, and send it to my wife. I think she will like it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wish I could recall the whole thing, maybe some Thumper here can refresh my memory, but the council in Nicea had a sort of debate over if women were really able to be held to the same laws as man by God, because they werent created like Adam, but FROM man. Like are we animals or other beings since we were created from a rib and not molded original by God.

Anyhoo, who cares. Its BS and there are many reasons for the fall of America, women being one of the least. The reason is complacency and greed IMO. By us, the average person and by Govt.

Then again, my grandfather told me that it all went downhill when women got the vote. I thought he was bonkers, but then when Clinton was running they televised some dumb women talking about how they were voting for Clinton and how good looking he was. Just maybe he was right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join